[Drama 2022-2023] The love in your eyes - 내 눈에 콩깍지

0ly40

6 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

I am glad that YY got out of that house.  All the family members are toxic (especially ES and DS).  Her FIL and GMIL are not a good influence on MR either.  I was happy to see her tell her MIL that MRN was her (YY) child and her MIL.  

I never wanted YY and KJ to live with them. The house is already crowded and ES has always treated YY as though YY is indebted to her and is her doormat. Let’s take it further. If YY had another kid with KJ and live in that house with them, who is to say ES will treat that child good. Living with KJ’s grandpa is far better. Mirae is not blood related to him and he already treats her like his granddaughter. I can’t say the same for ES at all with regard to any future child YY may have. 

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

4 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

@angelwingssf Honestly, the only one i don't dislike in that house is DY.

Same here.  She has the most growth in this drama.  YY growth is flaky.  One day she is strong and another weak which does not suit any growth in her.  

DY is still immature regarding being with EH, but that said, he is a great catch for her :naughty:

• Like 4

On 3/6/2023 at 8:11 PM, Ameera Ali said:

it take her 110 episodes of hell with that MIL  , but she finally did it 

YY can't take it anymore, she's already sad & hurt deeply betw her & KJ and now the MIL wants  her out of the house just because of a mere piece of paper, sigh !

22 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@dramaninja Yeah i hate her. Wonder how she will react without having Mirinae around.

I am damn sore about YY's mil, she should not have reacted in from of MRN.

Damn HK, for calling ES to inform her that YY has not submitted the complaint report.

Why is she so busy body :rage:  now the tension between YY and ES gets flared up

and seems the next episode we get to see YY leaving the house together with MRN.

I hated YJ for slapping KJ ....he is another idiot who tries to cover up for SJ.

And if grandpa knows the whole truth, I dont think he will agreed with YJ plan

of covering for SJ cause Grandpa and KJ thinks alike.

28 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

I am glad that YY got out of that house.  All the family members are toxic (especially ES and DS).  Her FIL and GMIL are not a good influence on MR either.  I was happy to see her tell her MIL that MRN was her (YY) child and her MIL.  

YY did right by telling ES strainght off that MRN is her child and she has the right to take MRN with her.

The child will never be happy living in a toxic home.

• Like 5

51 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

KJ reveals she made him blind. 

is about time KJ revealed the truth so that grandpa & YJ knows the bad treatment given to 

KJ when he was a kid & how much he suffered in pain crying when his eyes hurt so much asking

HH to take him to the hospital and was turn down.

• Like 7

Translation of the preview. Credit to Stroppyse.

HM Father: Are you going back home?
YY: I’ve rented a place to live, uncle.
Grandmother: If Young Yi doesn’t come home this time, I’m going to chase you out! You know that the owner of this house is So Bok Hee, right? (meaning that the house is hers, not the DIL’s)
SJ: This is the last time that I’m going to call you “mom”. I am no longer mom’s son.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Watched with subs. Oh boy.. I despise ES so much. She is the most hateful character on the show. Words can't descibe how happy i am that she finally left. Poor Mirinae also who have to repeatedly hear ES treat YY that way and blame her for DJ death. Mirinae cried her heart out that she and YY met KJ by chance and that it was Mirinae that invited KJ. Also saying that YY is also sad about her dads death.

Now with YY already having already rented a place to live in, she should just tell Grandma its better to live separately.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

I see no reason now why YY  and KJ can't be back together now that YY moved out, why should they sacrificed their  happiness because of others. They both still love each other, Mirinae loves KJ and grandpa  and YY loves both of them as well. 

They are each other biggest supporters even when they are apart.

• Like 11

20 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@booha Hope YY means it this time. Since she is looking for a place according to written preview. She should just forbid them to see Mirinae for the meantime.

It’s sad to see  Mirinae wondering why her grandma said such things to her mom.  I was always curious how much Mirinae could hear MIL’s bombastic accusation against YY about DJ’s death. It’s obvious she heard.  What a cruel thing MIL is doing to her.  :kicks:

Yes yes I’m glad YY found a place.  From the preview she seems to be ready for her independent life with Mirinae.  Though she doesn’t have a job at the moment, she has built enough confidence about herself to move on.  Let’s pray she will not change her mind.

• Like 8

6 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

So happy that YY has left the house.

Finally KJ told everyone in his family she is behind his blindness.

I know right, I thought it would never be revealed. It would have made me so mad!! 

@dramaninja  TBH, I don’t want them to get back together now. Both YY and KJ have so much guilt on their mind right now. Getting together without putting their guilt aside will make them anxious in my opinion.  They need to be in a good space mind and body before they get back together. 

• Like 9