[Drama 2022-2023] The love in your eyes - 내 눈에 콩깍지

0ly40

@angelwingssf Don't think DJ was in love at that point in time. But YY was from how she went on a hunger strike. But YY have always from what i've seen been able to influence DJ in a way ES never could. If DJ at that point in time had an intense love for YY it would be a little creepy. Because DJ was 5 years older than YY. Same with KJ and EH. By the time YY went on a hunger strike, YY must have probably been mid teens.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

As we all suspected MRN has leukemia... but, doesn't that mean EunHo is a terrible doctor? :sweat_smile:

He never once ordered a blood test to see if she had an underlying condition that would make her get sick frequently, really? 

DS is a manbaby. They had him maturing and then for "drama" they made him go back to being a pouty brat. He's like a toddler in an adult body and I can't stand him on my screen.

Seemingly unpopular opinion, but I think YY had a responsibility to talk to her in-laws about why she wanted to submit the complaint later. DJ is their son. They should have been consulted before she made that decision on her own - especially when that decision is being made to benefit the person partly responsible for his death. So, while I think ES is a terrible person, I don't think she was fully in the wrong for jumping to conclusions. What she is 100% wrong about is blaming YY for her son's death, but not for being angry about the complaint.

I hate that YY keeps saying how much the family helped her during that time. Everything we have seen has shown us as viewers that she was treated like live-in help and emotionally stamped on repeatedly. By coddling ES, grandma and the father-in-law are also responsible for how YY was treated. It doesn't matter how nice they are. They are responsible too. 

And if YY goes back to live with them then all respect I have for YY will leave. That family is not the support system she keeps saying it is. I think the writer is trying to paint the family as a good support system, so the viewers like that she moves back.... NO WAY. I will be really angry if she moves back. 

7 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

Thirdly, whether OES liked or disliked the fact that DJ wanted to date YY, he got her pregnant and wanted to marry her.  OES did not care and even told YY to abort the child.  OES wanted bigger, better status DIL for her son.  

No doubt she spouts what ever comes to her mind when she gets angry - she has a truckload of hostility towards YY.  

:open_mouth:  ES is another evil MIL.. how could she asked YY to abort the unborn child. Has she ever put herself  in YY shoes ....SELFISH MOTHER IN-LAW.

Yes, every mom wants the best for their son and married into a rich family, but when comes to Love, is  out of our control. I have seen many real life cases where a poor girl married to a rich family, on the outlook  she looks happy with dressing upto date, however she's not happy when comes to freedom.

4 hours ago, dramaninja said:

YY and Mirinae will have a ton of support not to mention KJ will be right by her side here 

I'm sure the hospital bill will be sky high and there's where  grandpa will come in to help.

However, moral support from KJ being with YY side is still the best option..

I'm very sure ES will object KJ from visiting MRN, however someone has to put a

stop at her from attacking KJ will hurting words.

• Like 6

Yeah EJ is too accommodating DS.  If she isn’t careful, she will end up raising three kids by herself.  She should start to practice on DS whether she could handle three kids. lol

How about sending DS in the corner for the starter :sweat_smile:

ebkPYgP.gif

21 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

ES will never changed at all and should YY/KJ gets married, I hope they do not stay together with her MIL else she will again find things to whine (as mentioned by you). As we know, she might demand more pocket

money (to keep her mouth shut) from KJ knowing very well YY is married to a wealthy family.

Agree let’s pray YY/KJ will not stay in the same house with the in-law family, especially MIL.    
I would like to see when MIL visits Mirinae in hospital, she gives MIL the cold shoulder or asks MIL why she kept saying her mom killed her dad.  MIL should know how she is hurting her precious granddaughter by hurting YY.
Oh yes no doubt that woman feels YY owes her.   Mirinae is a smart kid.  Hopefully she will step in to protect YY whenever MIL wants to use  YY as her punching bag. :)

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

10 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Why can’t he respect YY decision and wait  

now he play the man of the house & decision maker - that a joke 

DS  is trying to act smart but in actual fact he is silly & is wrong to submit on behalf of YY.

YY should be the right person to submit cause it involves his deceased husband, should the police

requires further details, do you think DS can answer when he does not have the full picture and

details.

4 minutes ago, booha said:

Yeah EJ is too accommodating DS.  If she isn’t careful, she will end up raising three kids by herself.  She should start to practice on DS whether she could handle three kids. lol

How about sending DS in the corner for the starter 

EJ can handle the little twins without any problem, however to handle the BIG BABY will be very challenging  and stressfull to EJ. :joy:

Yup, heavy punishment like standing at the corner or no meals for the day would be the best for DS.

5 minutes ago, booha said:

I would like to see when MIL visits Mirinae in hospital, she gives MIL the cold shoulder or asks MIL why she kept saying her mom killed her dad.  MIL should know how she is hurting her precious granddaughter by hurting YY.
Oh yes no doubt that woman feels YY owes her.   Mirinae is a smart kid.  Hopefully she will step in to protect YY whenever MIL wants to use  YY as her punching bag. 

isn't it shamefull for a little girl like MRN to question her granny WHY she dislike her mum so much.

I doubt ES would be able to answer MRN and she will try her best to change topic.

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

Hoping YY put her foot down against ES and other members of the family does it too. It's not about her. It's about Mirinae and what she wants. We know how much Mirinae loves KJ.

Very true, is about time YY think for herself as well as MRN future.

She has contributed so much for past years working making end meets, oblige to all the whims of her

family members esp her MIL who does not value a single cent of YY efforts & also not forgetting

useless DS who got conned off & YY has to cover for him.

Did both of them ever say a word of  "thanks" to YY  ??... Unfortunately, is sad to say NO.

Sigh !

4 hours ago, CupcakeEonni said:

What she is 100% wrong about is blaming YY for her son's death, but not for being angry about the complaint.

I hate that YY keeps saying how much the family helped her during that time. Everything we have seen has shown us as viewers that she was treated like live-in help and emotionally stamped on repeatedly. By coddling ES, grandma and the father-in-law are also responsible for how YY was treated. It doesn't matter how nice they are. They are responsible too. 

And if YY goes back to live with them then all respect I have for YY will leave. That family is not the support system she keeps saying it is. I think the writer is trying to paint the family as a good support system, so the viewers like that she moves back.... NO WAY. I will be really angry if she moves back. 

ES takes the opportunity to voice out her fustration & grudges against YY after all these years.

Yes, i do agreed with you that grandma & YY Fil do play a part and are held responsible as well.

Well, after hearing those hurting words hurled by ES, I doubt YY will ever go back

and stay with her family anymore. She's capable enough to support herself & MRN without her

inlaws help, just that for the start they have to be very carefull how she will spend her hard earned 

money for MRN future. However, YY/MRN future will be bright if YY forgives KJ and down the road

they get married and live together. This is the ending that I anticipated.

• Like 9

@Ameera Ali DS is so much like his mother... DS is even more hot-headed since he rushes of without a thought. He hasn't learned a single thing since getting scammed. DS and ES are the 2 most useless people on the show. I feel bad for Ahn family to have to be connected to them.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

YY arrive at the ER and talk with HM. HM decide to take SJ to the police station. YY enters to see Mirinae and YY is crying. Doctor comes and says he suspect it to be Leukemia and need further tests. HK and CY are shocked. YY tell them to go home. HM says bye to SJ at the police station and HM hugs him. SJ enters and HH is there and they decide to turn themselves in together. KJ asks to stay until Mirinae wakes up and YY gives permission. EH,EJ,DY is at YY place.  EH calls YY and wonders why she hears KJ at the background. YY tells him about Mirinae at the hospital and suspected of Leukemia. EH seems to tell EJ and DY. But tells to not tell the in-laws and they agree. Mirinae wakes up while YY is talking outside. YY is happy to see KJ and says some stuff. Something about drawing and such. YY enters and sees Mirinae. YY says KJ has to leave since he has work also.

At night YY is asleep by Mirinae bed. KJ enters and bring stuff. Drawing block,coloring pens and such. Also a blanket for YY and indoor shoes like the ones YY bought for KJ early in the drama i think. Mirinae wakes up and KJ carries her outside the room. They talk. YY wakes up and is afraid with Mirinae gone but sees the drawing block and such and are able to deduce that KJ did it. YY sees KJ piggyback Mirinae and singing to her. YY is visibly affected. Next day KJ tells YJ and Grandpa that Mirinae is sick and they need to take more tests. Nurse is trying to draw Mirinae blood but Mirinae says it hurts and crying. Mirinae miss KJ. YY is strict with her. Mirinae cries and YY grab Mirinae arm so nurse can take her blood and yelling that she hates YY. YY says something strict and that its okay that she hates her and nurse draws her blood while Mirinae is crying. No Preview in Broadcast

In the preview YY and EH get the result from doctor and YY is crying heavily same with EH. YY sees marks on Mirinae body. Like bruises. YY cries even more while calling someone. Prepare for tears next week.

Episode 114 Preview

On the day Mirinae's test results come out, all the adults hold their breath and wait for good news to come. The moment he finally hears the test results from the doctor, Youngi sheds endless tears...

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3