[Drama 2022-2023] The love in your eyes - 내 눈에 콩깍지

0ly40

4 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@Ameera Ali DS is so much like his mother... DS is even more hot-headed since he rushes of without a thought. He hasn't learned a single thing since getting scammed. DS and ES are the 2 most useless people on the show. I feel bad for Ahn family to have to be connected to them.

like mother like son...they share the same blood type.

Is a joke when KJ bought only 2 cans of drinks when they were a the warf looking for SJ. 

Doesn't  he carry any credit cards with him :lol: 

Jokes aside - based on the preview @Lunkera  @dramaninja  @Ameera Ali posted, guess we will be having tears flowing down our cheeks for coming episodes.

YY cried unstoppable looking at sick MRN and she's very worried cause MRN is all she has.

EH & YY was called to the doctor room and was brief on MRN blood test & condition.

To me, it seems that MRN sickness might be serious and the chances of getting a donor to match her  bone marrow is very slim because is a very rare case.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

Not 100% accurate but.

From what i could gather in the preview YY got the results and it's Leukemia. Doctor seems to have YY tested and her family. HM informs KJ that Mirinae has Leukemia. HM says the person YY needs the most by her side is KJ. HM asking if hes going to the hospital. KJ visit SJ in prison. I think he informs SJ. SJ says he wishes for KJ and her child to be happy i think.

@Thong Thin Yeah, the preview for 114 confirmed that Mirinae has Leukemia

• Like 8

@Lunkera I was thinking the same thing KJ really wans to be by their side right now, after todays episode I think its KJ as well, since  he receive the eyes he can give something in return.  KJ  also don't think he  deserve  the eyes so this would be a way to give back to YY and her family.

• Like 7

This episode so sad :tears:, YY and Mirinae need KJ with them I hope they get back together, he is so good with Mirinae.

7 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@dramaninja I thought at first it would be SJ. But since hes in prison and with the fate between KJ,YY,Mirinae, i'm leaning more towards KJ. Also seen alot of korean youtubers and naver chat thinking it will be KJ.

I thinking now it will be KJ now to.

• Like 4