[Drama 2022-2023] The love in your eyes - 내 눈에 콩깍지

0ly40

On 2/28/2023 at 8:11 PM, Lunkera said:

@dramaninja Yeah, KJ should tell YJ that he was blinded intentionally. YJ is the next semi-villain. I dislike him very much. Grandpa won't be happy either about it.

I can't believe YJ still wants to hide the truth and put all the blame on WS, sigh !

SJ won't be happy at all, cause this will again torment him for the rest of his life.

As long as he does not turn himself in and tell the whole truth,he will continue to feel that a huge

bolder is pressing on his chest which causes him uneasy forever. More over, whenever he meets KJ

daily whether at work or at home, he has this feeling of guilt that causes the brokeup with YY.

So, YJ plan does NOT WORK AT ALL !

Glad that KJ stand firms and he will dig into the matters and have HH , WS & SJ punished.

@dramaninja  @backstreetboysfan

So sad that finally YY's family knows the truth about DJ's death. 

MRN who seems getting sick on and off might have an illness, leukemia ?

The only person that matches is none other then SJ who can donate his bone marrow for her.

oh !...just my wishfull thoughts:)

@Lunkera

HH tries to flee the country with SJ late in the night, will never work, she will be caught red handed.

YY understand on the fact that " if you did something wrong, face it " why hide.

For SJ case, she is willing to forgive him if he turns himself in for the bettermen of everyone.

OFf course not forgetting HH & WS as well.

@Ameera Ali  do you think HM's have feelings for SJ , looking at how both consoled each

other whenver they needed someone to talk too.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Guess its YY and KJ vs everyone else. 

@backstreetboysfan Yeah its sad how quickly  the house became empty, YY got a massive amount of love and support for so many people including KJ, but KJ dont really how much of anything right now.

Yes, it was. nope that is why I hope things get better for KJ and YY soon.

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

@dramaninja  @backstreetboysfan

So sad that finally YY's family knows the truth about DJ's death. 

MRN who seems getting sick on and off might have an illness, leukemia ?

The only person that matches is none other then SJ who can donate his bone marrow for her.

oh !...just my wishfull thoughts

Yeah, it is so sad, I really hope it is not that bad.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

@Ameera Ali  do you think HM's have feelings for SJ , looking at how both consoled each

other whenver they needed someone to talk too.

I cringe watching it 

HM character is confusing 

one day hating YY to death, next episodes dealing with YY as if nothing happen between them :w00t:

so I am not surprised she wake up one day and she fall in love with SJ :loolz:

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

I cringe watching it 

HM character is confusing 

one day hating YY to death, next episodes dealing with YY as if nothing happen between them 

so I am not surprised she wake up one day and she fall in love with SJ 

She changes her mind very quick.

Certain times I'm not sure if she is sincere with her comforting words to YY.

Anyhow, since the  drama gonna end soon, HM love for KJ has died and she might have found

a new love, SJ !

• Like 2

YY talked with CI,ES,Grandma. She also told them HH is not KJ mother and that SJ is not KJ biological father but the son of HH and WS. HK eavesdropped. SHe also told HM. KJ eating alone. Voice-over from preview is Grandpa talking to KJ. He looks like a spirit. CY and YY talked. I think its to file a complaint together. HM meets SJ. SJ telling HM the entire truth of what happened. That his mom broke him and his ex up and he went to see WS. Then the rest you all know. Ms Ahn is at the hospital with CY and YY. CY talking with Grandpa while hes unconscious. They leave YY alone.

YY having flashbacks with Grandpa. YY is talking to Grandpa while crying. YY turn around and KJ is there. YY and KJ drinking coffee and talks. YY leave and i think KJ tell her to take care. YY at the cafe with HM waiting. HM says something about SJ and YY gets upset and talking about DJ. I think HM will tell YY what happened. HM told YY about it. HM also said YY should know what kind of person SJ is. YY having a flashback of SJ. YY saying she knows. YY said she will consider forgiving if he turns himself in i think. YJ talking with someone and is furious. Since he can't find SJ. YJ is angry at KJ. HH and SJ + the other guy. KJ walks in to stop HH. HH is arrested. HH threaten she won't let KJ off.

No preview in the livestream

In the preview YJ hits KJ hard. KJ and SJ on their knees. ES throws salt i think at SJ. KJ is sad. YY is sad looking at her hairpin. 

Written preview 

Episode 109 Preview
Kyung-jun tells Se-jun that she will surrender herself after following the arrested Yoon-hee, but she has a place to go before that.
Gyeong-jun takes Se-jun to Young-i's house and kneels down in front of his family...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

@Ameera Ali Agree with you. If Grandpa dies, KJ should just live in YY place in the future since he planned it anyway when YY family forgive him. Leave YJ all alone.

Agree , he can stay alone , pining for HH  :phew:

no one will have lunch in the restaurant ,she used all the slat :D

38731-C97-79-A9-4-AC8-B8-DA-F870-F6617-D

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

Grandpa is going to be so furious the mess this clown YJ   has mad even worse. He isnt a father at all he cares more about his business then anything else. He never thought of what grandpa will do to him once he finds out the  gross things he has done.

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Grandpa is going to be so furious the mess this clown YJ   has mad even worse.

I think grandfather wouldn’t be surprised , he know how his son can go low by the way ,  he threat YY if she didn’t break up with KJ .. etc 

• Like 5

The way YJ is acting, I would not be surprised if he knew about HH blinding KJ.  :crazy:  For a real twist to the story, maybe he isn't KJ's biological father. :lol:

Actually,  I  find it hard to feel sorry for SJ any longer.  He's being such a 'wuss'.  He claims the guilt is torturing him. Yet, he allows anyone to stop him from admitting and paying for his offense.  :crazy:

For all that KJ claims to love SJ, as a brother, he seems to be more obsess with finding dirt on HH than with helping SJ come to terms with his guilt.  He forgot the adage, "The Truth Shall Set You Free".  Knowing how scared SJ was, KJ should have accompanied SJ into the police station, instead of deterring him from entering to tell the truth. :rolleyes:

Edited by Auntie Mame
correct make to set
  • Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1