[Drama 2022-2023] The love in your eyes - 내 눈에 콩깍지

0ly40

She has never thought highly of YY but it was YY who helped her around the house, cooking and cleaning. She is so pathetic .  I hate this character the most

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7c2e8b193392eeaa496

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7c2e8b193392eeaa496

DS is pathetic and I hope his baby mom doesn’t marry him.  I don’t even think EJ loves DS at all. More along the line she tolerates him.  

@Lunkera  @Thong Thin  @Ameera Ali@backstreetboysfan What do you think

• Like 7
  • Love 2

@Ameera Ali Lets see what happens..

@UnniSarah more like she slept with him for fun :D . To EJ it seems like YY will always come first after her children. I love it how much she still have YY back. I don't see much of those deep friendships in daily dramas :D 

Kinda funny we keep having conversations here and at Janghaven at the same time.

• Like 7
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@Ameera Ali DS is such a joke. Both he and his mom are useless. Guess we should be glad that DY only inherited a small part of ES immaturity. Luckily ES was too busy bothering about DJ and then DS than bothering about DY. Mirinae is such a mature and thoughtful child. She never really whined about being able to spend less time with YY due to her working since she knew YY worked hard for her. She didn't bother her mother at the cafe when YY and KJ was working when HM tried to crash it. Even when HM tried to trick ES i think to bring Mirinae to the company to expose YY as a single mom, Mirinae didn't want to go and bother her mom at work.

Mirinae is more mature than most of the adults. Atleast when KJ and YY get married and they live at KJ house, Mirinae can be more of a child.

MRN good upbringing all goes to YY for being a good mother cum father by teaching her what's right

and wrong and little MRN being smart enough to understand at such a young age.

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Yoon Hee is so proud of herself 

This woman is definitely not human .

So selfish , so glad that MASK IF HER IS OFF. 

She's so proud like a peacock & says her husband only knows how to play golf and dont know how 

to run the business...that's very hurtfull words for YJ to hear after being husband & wife for 30 over years.

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

She has never thought highly of YY but it was YY who helped her around the house, cooking and cleaning. She is so pathetic .  I hate this character the most

DS is pathetic and I hope his baby mom doesn’t marry him.  I don’t even think EJ loves DS at all. More along the line she tolerates him.  

@Lunkera  @Thong Thin  @Ameera Ali@backstreetboysfan What do you think

I am with you @UnniSarah ... before YY works at TS Group, she was working at the convenient store alone

and tired, when she's back home she still have to do cleaning up else her MIL will start to nagged her.

I don't see why ES can't do the house work when she has all the time at home.

IF EJ is smart, she would never marry DS, knowing very well DS will never be able to take care of her and the twins baby. IF DS is capable, why must he work at this grandma house ?

2 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@Ameera Ali Lets see what happens..

@UnniSarah more like she slept with him for fun  . To EJ it seems like YY will always come first after her children. I love it how much she still have YY back. I don't see much of those deep friendships in daily dramas  

Kinda funny we keep having conversations here and at Janghaven at the same time.

in fact I think they were having fun (drunk ) and by then is too late.

You guys were also at the other forum , JANGHAVEN !...  I can't even remember when i last login :D

• Like 7

YY found SJ and scolded him. DS that idiot seemed to have turned in the complaint and got scolded. Conversation with SJ and KJ. YY got a call from HM that Mirinae collapsed. From the preview, it seems like it is indeed Leukemia. Also seems like HH promise to turn herself in to SJ. 

Episode 113 Preview

Arriving at the emergency room, Youngi hears a shocking story about Mirinae's health condition from the doctor.
Meanwhile, Sejun, who went to the police station to embroider himself, sees Yoonhee waiting for him and stops her...

• Thanks 7

@Lunkera  @Ameera Ali  thanks for posting the short clips preview.

Poo MRN, finally she collapsed !

For coming next few episodes , the focus will be more on saving MRN and finding the right  donor for her leukemia.

The whole Kim Family will be shocked to know that MRN is very sick. Based on my presumption, ES might hesitate to visit MRN cause of her ego & pride because she has to face YY at the hospital and she  might feel bad for kicking YY out.

However as a grandma ,  ES should  put aside her ego.

She should visit MRN  at the  hospital and try to persuade YY to move back home. 

I really hope ES would not cause a scene at the hospital if KJ was there visiting MRN.

Should KJ speaks out that YY/MRN met him by accident on their way out for a meal, then I wish  ES would apologize to YY  infront of grandma & KJ.

• Like 7

Subs are out. Seems like from subs in the preview HH and SJ are turning themselves in together.

YY said to SJ she wanted to end it all too when DJ died and had to wake up alone. YY said the reason she found strength to live is because of the people around her. Saying SJ has KJ,Grandpa and his dad. YY says he also has her aswell. She want him to pay for the crime and live on and that she went here to save him when she heard. DS is an idiot for turning in the complaint. Even ES said DS should wait for YY to do it since she wrote it.
Feel so bad for YY and Mirinae. It's gonna be heartbreaking tomorrow.

• Like 8

13 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

those words  really hurt YY alot , is like she got cut by a knife.

knowing that YY causes so much trouble to DJ during dating, why must they APPROVED of her marriage  into the Kim Family. Should YY knew , she would  not have wanted to marry DJ then. Why must she be  hated by an evil MIL who dislike her since day one. 

I don't know if you remember or not, OES has hated YY for a very long time.  

YY was an orphan, without any money , status, and only had her grandmother worked with Grandma.  

Secondly, DJ love was so intense with YY and only because YY went on a hunger strike, he agreed to go to medical school.  That did not sit well with OES .  Even though she was happy that DJ was going to medical school, the thought that made it sour was the fact he agreed to get YY to stop her hunger strike.  

Thirdly, whether OES liked or disliked the fact that DJ wanted to date YY, he got her pregnant and wanted to marry her.  OES did not care and even told YY to abort the child.  OES wanted bigger, better status DIL for her son.  

No doubt she spouts what ever comes to her mind when she gets angry - she has a truckload of hostility towards YY.  

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1