[Drama 2022-2023] The love in your eyes - 내 눈에 콩깍지

0ly40

The scene where the nurse was about to take MRN blood, sad to see her cries her heart out calling

for KJ and she's so angry and scolded her mum that she hates her.

That scene makes me shed my tears :cry:

14 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Mirinae crying break my heart i would

give up like nurse do what Mirinae want 

indeed break my heart to see MRN cried, that scene looks sureal.

6 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@Ameera Ali Yoon Chaena is such a good little actress. That crying scene hurt.

It was also painful for YY. YY had to be a bad person in Mirinae eyes for the sake of her own. The faster they do a blood test, the better. Probably broke YY heart to have to do it.

for the sake of MRN, YY has to endure no matter how sad she sees MRN crying. As a mother, you want the best for your child. I'm sure YY would prefer if they dont have to take MRN blood, however in this  case without the blood test, they are not able to diagnose.

19 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@dramaninja Seems like there will be a timeskip at the end. Mirinae is holding the script for 123.

Do I see there's twins baby there ?

• Like 1

Prepare tissues.

Ofcourse YJ is gonna oppose. DS useless like always. 

EH came to the hospital and had something for Mirinae. Ofcourse DS thinks they got arrested cause of him lol. Ms Im and the chatterbox is talking about the post of their crime.YY gets the result. HM go to KJ office to hand over document. YJ comes in and HM leave and KJ and YJ talk. YY blames herself. YY and EH talk. They have to tell the family. YY receive call from HM. YY tells HM and YY is crying over the phone saying shes scared. HM is sad. YJ visit HH in prison. KJ is visiting SJ at the same time. Ms Ahn with Grandpa. Ms Ahn calls and get result and is shocked. HM go into KJ office and tell him about Mirinae. HM saying even if they broke up, YY needs KJ by her side.

EH report to DY and EJ. EJ want to go to the hospital to get tested instantly but is stopped by EH cause she is pregnant. They are crying. DY i think say she will get tested. I think she going to YY. She sees DS outside and lashes out at him. DY is at YY apartment. DY crying. DS found out where it was and causes a scene in the apartment. DS is freaking useless as usual. They argue. DY saying Mirinae is sick and screaming at DS. CY and HK is talking. ES at the place wondering where DS is. DY crying outside and DS scream for them to come. DS says that YY had a place for her and Mirinae and ES is mad and going there but DY say Mirinae have Leukemia and that EH and YY at the hospital. They are all shocked.

YY sees the bruises. YY is crying and Mirinae is comforting. KJ arrive. KJ feed Mirinae. Ofcourse in laws comes and cause a scene. 

Some scene with them at the hospital. HM and YY talk. I think HM is ecouraging YY. Grandpa visit HH. Seems like KJ had secretly put lights with stars in the room. Mirinae and YY is happy what they see. KJ i think said to YJ and Grandpa he is getting himself tested.

Episode 115 Preview

After finding out about Mirinae's illness, Young's family undergoes a biopsy to determine whether a bone marrow transplant is possible.
Meanwhile, Gyeong-jun also decides to take the test, but runs into Lee Jae's stubborn opposition...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

@Ameera Ali So annoying. If she can't behave she should just disappear.

The preview was beautiful cause of the stars in Mirinae hospital room. From what i remember, Mirinae favorite book that she was reading when first she met KJ, i think it had that the dead parent in that book became a star so she was fascinated by the book.

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

@Ameera Ali DS is a waste of space

He not only waste of space, he push everyone under bus to have more space lol 

Mr detective: 

Hey mom , uncle , my sister , my girlfriend  , her bother , my aunt, my cousin all hide Mirinae sickness from  you  :mrgreen:

0-D09-A4-A7-8658-4-B9-F-863-A-1-F552-FFD

His mom

7-CBF24-D2-DB51-4544-B9-E1-81-F127-EF3-D

* I love how they always the victim 

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

EVENT: In a drama slump? Like sparkly tracksuits? Want to watch a classic "Cinderella" drama? Welcome to the Secret Garden group re-watch

Like Binnie, you could say "why not?

531e515993972e2a49ee7079dd1d698a.gif

You will find the re-watch thread here:

Your Event Organizers