The Second Soompi Survival Games

agenth

3 hours ago, agenth said:

Cha Moo Jin @larus  ponders if he should quit smoking. His manager has been nagging him for years. He laughs it off as a silly idea.

Speaking of smoking. Who is my manager? If I laughed that it was a silly idea, there are small chances to quit. Unless, the lead actress complained to not like kissing a smoker. The first lead must have a kissing scene. :w00t: That`s why I contemplated. I get it.

Who is the lead actress?

• LOL 12

7 hours ago, agenth said:

. Lee Soo Hyuk tries to find a late night snack joint, but ends up in the back of a police car.

Police Officer Box Of Donuts Stock Photo - Download Image Now - iStock

Sorry folks, am late.  I dunno how to play this game but so far the officers and me are good - nothing beat good old, sweet, creamy buns with holes!

Spoiler

How Innocent Are You According To What You Think First?

84 Police Officer With Coffee And Donut Stock Photos, Pictures &  Royalty-Free Images - iStock

7 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Min2206 now we know why you end in the back of the police car , his mind is dirty :joy:

What to do ... they are hot cops

Viral photo of Florida "hot cops" leads to calendar fundraiser for Irma -  CBS News
I held my hands out to the attractive policewoman in front of me. "If I  come quietly, will you let me ta… | Police women, Celebrities female,  Female police officers

Day 3

maxresdefault.jpg

Another day, another struggle to get the lead role. Some of the actors have been supporting actors for years - is it finally their time to shine?

Spoiler

T7kVqiB9Ghw7f3UaHlNrl8MeZe5qFWtkfhMh-wuL

Dy6rJqTjm8N3062NePqMnaih1IyLj6bt2bDi0H24

Wang Wook @Sky Kang shoots Ji Dwi @ferily with a prop gun. It actually is a prop gun.

Jy76nR52-L4r3JdNc6K31_fnS47FhsHXeEbZ8ERF

Kim Seulgi @happiness shows up onstage, clearly drunk and with messy hair and clothes.

iuIr99J4NXEGg5uqG2FB1kdnwXgc7czWGm4jKfeO

eaHoTlhJx-c_WvzJ5Jtm9iU-GYS2MDVoO0rtWB-T

Park Joong Gil @Idylla Kaizoku and Yoo In Young @the_sweetroad set up the sets and prop up the props.

iH5Aqvb-jnaFPvYb-p_HDbx9todZ3e9Uv5tjADcm

AjSn9ipKJxjCrbVxAxMVM1JTKyX-Cstj_gDH4sv4

Jung Gun Joo @sadthe1st coughs on Yoon Park @ktcjdrama without covering his mouth. The PD feels Jung Gun Joo @sadthe1st does not fit into the staff anymore.

XIHbh3enyDuO0bwadozHHir2UHo09HVGZrFT_ByI

Robber @Ameera Ali tries to renew his CF deal with KFC, but KFC wants a bigger star to increase their sales. Robber cries in a corner.

M9YYajNFKGuN62poeapAr55lcymScCF2pqTFQOGU

Comrade Joo @gm4queen talks with his agent over the phone and asks for advise how to appease angry women

wB6WK5UE-c3VvlCyHi8fwxnpS5J7zrccMzf9vbXq

Cha Moo Jin @larus goes to see the manager and is never seen again. Apparently his manager is an ex-thug.

xtZy8R-kfAjx6nfj4MIT2hHR6wHgXvzCoKG8SFev

Baek Tae Min @twinkle_little_star tries to be big and loud.

suruDqXJnajpDqLahUa_qF00T63o7T-oO_GqqFiT

FIzd1nR_9h5KmnkOYV6HYqb65N-tz9BDpfTMhN_w

Lee Soo Hyuk's @Min2206  Korean enunciation is so unclear that he runs away, despite Song Yoon Ah's @LeftCoastOppa dictation help.

Vk-a0h1rQYwl9HV4ubpy_w1v4CAsAg2S4_kVMxuo

6jqoPXlR7cu-mXk_VMvq0PNaW8Gv0JcmxTjeWw3o

Kim Joon @joccu and Yu Min Hyuk @lexicon play card games in the break room.

nRUYoiFXKZ2pSReDr7556Dsha5x28ZYjXClMVNT0

K1dzfWy3gBna4oy0RomgXCH4OBtvxQMTbnuEbCTa

Looking over a list of who to target next, Lee Sang Yi @maribella circles Hacker Ahjumma's @Sunset  name.

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

16 minutes ago, partyon said:

Cha Moo Jin @larus goes to see the manager and is never seen again. Apparently his manager is an ex-thug.

Really? So that`s how I ended up out of the race. :brokenheart: But It is better than being out because of a cough. I think.

• Sad 2
  • LOL 9
  • Blob 1

15 minutes ago, partyon said:

Robber @Ameera Ali tries to renew his CF deal with KFC, but KFC wants a bigger star to increase their sales. Robber cries in a corner.

KFC wouldn’t broke me

G2NvW3V.gif

* subway I may feel offended but not KFC

• LOL 10
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

37 minutes ago, partyon said:

set up the sets and prop up the props.

Oh, okay. Then it is the same props and set where...

Robber cries in a corner.

perhaps? 

It's for the good of our agency, to talk out the plan. Yeah, the plan. Nothing else.

Do those props have any loose screws? Just checking...

tries to be big and loud.

That gif and this line. It feels like out of the character experience to him.

:loolz:

• LOL 11

48 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Isn’t the winner will be the lead actor / actress

I reformulate. The potential lead actress. We don`t have many. :)

28 minutes ago, partyon said:

Looking over a list of who to target next, Lee Sang Yi @maribella circles Hacker Ahjumma's @Sunset  name.

I don`t think it is a good idea. Who knows when this site will crush again. We just had an warning today?

• LOL 12

30 minutes ago, partyon said:

Park Joong Gil @Idylla Kaizoku and Yoo In Young @the_sweetroad set up the sets and prop up the props.

My earlier wandering off paid off, and I snagged myself Park Joong Gil. :wub:

3 minutes ago, larus said:

I don`t think it is a good idea. Who knows when this site will crush again. We just had an warning today?

Brilliant! She's feeling grouchy these days and she's behind our recent Soompi problems. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

Arena Event (sponsored by @Sleepy Owl& @confusedheart)

BoilingConcreteBeagle-size_restricted.gi

Welcome friends to our special Arena Event, where our second leads go head to head. It's nerve wracking we know, but try not to close your eyes. You might actually find parts of it exciting. Some will survive, others won't.... :scream:

Spoiler

The cast members have to audition for tomorrow's big play.

QRk7fc6CyVTCOYpj-3vQZFp91nGU3VGDeP30e-vV

pUSHzxjCv4GcroAPQpx8R9ksj8bKJEhGd1a6zTgi

WQL0euPmPYn04xO1saw3v38RW9H5vYuOodHbUL1X

Robber @Ameera Ali gets jealous that Comrade Joo @gm4queen  and Hacker Ahjumma’s @Sunset auditions are much better than his own. He sends Dispatch blurry pics of Comrade Joo@gm4queen  and Hacker Ahjumma @Sunset entering a love motel together. They try to explain that they're just friends, but k-netz aren't buying it. Both are forced to go on a 2 year hiatus.  Oops!

Cw9135kd4-pYx2wgxYQOrhboDwCjpArhwZ1axs3I

ME5JLP474hXrAFXTANDK6Z4ZmXIkuntYlSaZwNDZ

jLL5iUg_Rm7FrIKl9GUT6OSSv1_wnfUAuTVpwj2W

Wang Wook's @Sky Kang  audition consists of doing a fight scene with Yoon Park @ktcjdrama. Unfortunately, he injures Yoon Park @ktcjdrama  by mistake and Yoon Park @ktcjdrama has to spend 6 weeks in a hospital - in a full body cast. Then it's another 6 months of physical therapy until he can try to find another acting job again.  Yu Min Hyuk @lexicon documents this whole story and uploads it on social media. 

7cHRzg0xJcTFWAnL-JEXksG5njpLUZTdoDLosRDk

Baek Tae Min @twinkle_little_stargets the part he wanted.

cTO5yYgVZRlZiK7khXsgVOKES_L3RHiqNXQ2TSK0

gBR-2kRPvIvft_dwoQelwcHuk4WQpZVBXTe5KjXJ

Park Joong Gil @Idylla Kaizoku acts his heart out. Literally.  He suffers a heart attack. But he survives. YAY!
He decides he wants to spend quality time Grim Reaping with his wife instead and quits his job as an actor.

Ji Dwi @ferily nervously steps in to replace him. 

a31x6ezLMxBBLWtl0qAn1WJKJPX82hbxYumxPtDh

Kim Seulgi @happiness gets the part she wanted.

l-tmHy3OKqkqSbWZrTRWg7L83XdQjoUrU0Vu2L01

Yoo In Young @the_sweetroad gets the part she wanted.

urixkaf0VgKTu1H0uzZuwlqNDtR5V11_NZyYTvGP

Kim Joon @joccu gets the part he wanted. It involves a lot of shower scenes.

23H9FPV7T60tVmtx39kDQxaI7DeKuafaFNlfmQRW

Lee Sang Yi @maribella gets the part he wanted.

1G9ul-0CzP1qLXJAIGzd9Nm-YEhqo-zDhjy-qZVj

Someone secretfly films Song Yoon Ah's @LeftCoastOppa audition and posts it online. K-netz can't stop laughing and commenting at how bad the audition is and nickname her Cardboard Unnie. Song Yoon Ah decides she needs to take more acting classes before she's ready for a lead role. Funny gifs and memes of her audition will remain on the internet for years though...

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 1

Yay :rickroll: Lee got the part he wanted. 
It's not surprising really, us peace-loving people are in our element when we don't have to bump off anyone. 

Hacker Ajumma got caught with her pants down? Well, we didn't have do anything. I am curious why Lee circled her name. That boy does not tell me anything.

• LOL 11