[Drama 2021] All-round wife, 국가대표 와이프

Lmangla

Hi, I'm a stranger who just happened to watch the wedding episodes and now I guess it's time for the Mysterious Illness portion of our drama. Is it a brain tumor or just stress? Aneurysm or tinnitis?

How could Bo Ri get pregnant when all they did was walk in the park all the time? Does she even know where babies come from?

Is Seul A going to get robbed and rescued by Dong Ha or will the girl relative who lives usptairs see her in a random place and tell someone randomly? 

WTF does Hyun Do do all day?

I guess Poon Geum is gonna die single cause Gab Soon is getting with Mr. Moustache.

I swear if the show ends with Bo Ri, Noona wife whose name I forgot, and Won Ju all having babies in the last episode...I'm just going to watch the next daily drama too, LOL. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Uurgh do they really need this storyline. Stuff like this really grinds my goat. CH was willing to change her schedule to make sure her mum was accompanied. He gave it the big one and yet he was so quick to drop her for a meeting he didn't even know about until then. Wasn't even his dang job.. argh. Hope she rips him a new one but off course she won't.... Why am I still here people? Why?

• LOL 1
  • Blob 1

OMG are we about to find out that dead Mr. Seo and Mr. Ha were actually in cahoots? Or did Brad somehow profit from the sale? Or is he feeling guilty about his dongsaeng family being poor while he forgot about them? 

Can somebody give Won Ju the beatdown she has been asking for already?

Seok Gu is back to being annoying again. Bah.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, mirandanator said:

OMG are we about to find out that dead Mr. Seo and Mr. Ha were actually in cahoots? Or did Brad somehow profit from the sale? Or is he feeling guilty about his dongsaeng family being poor while he forgot about them? 

Can somebody give Won Ju the beatdown she has been asking for already?

Seok Gu is back to being annoying again. Bah.

I'm more bothered about CH and her attitude towards Nam Gu's job at Brad's company. I know he said he would take his MIL to the doctor, but he can't help it if he gets asked to be a subject matter expert in a meeting on a topic he is intimately knowledgeable about. After all, she couldn't be bothered to cancel her "important meeting" at her job to take her own mother to the hospital. And now she is annoyed Nam Gu got held up in circumstances beyond his control. SMH

*sigh* Maybe I am suffering from kdrama fatigue and need to take a break from them for a while. I feel like this writer and the one from "Gentleman and a Young Lady" insults my intelligence and common sense to introduce tension in these dramas.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

i've given up on this drama from long time, it was really boring, all the mother-in-laws horrible, couples didn't have chemistry to be together, a lot of annoying characters. From the first few episodes I didn't expect it to end this way. I'm just following you to understand what the author's goal is, but I'm glad I didn't use my time for it.

• Sad 1

46 minutes ago, monalisa said:

it's really unfair to vent so much hatred on Seul-ah. Her only 'crime' is being the daughter of a thief of a dad and a blackmailer of a mother. She never asked for such detestable parents.

what's happening? i thought she was gone

• Like 1

12 hours ago, monalisa said:

it's really unfair to vent so much hatred on Seul-ah. Her only 'crime' is being the daughter of a thief of a dad and a blackmailer of a mother. She never asked for such detestable parents.

I like her and her storyline could have been really interesting if they hadn't just given up 50 episodes ago when it was obvious that a romance with Kang Rim wasn't going to work.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I tried to post the next drama, but it keeps getting deleted :(

Is it forbidden?

This drama thread is reserved for All-Round Wife. Updates for other dramas are considered as off topic. So the updates about the next drama should not be posted here. Please post about the next drama in respective drama thread and the cast's threads instead.

Thanks and regards!

- by gm4queen

• Thanks 1