Jump to content

[Drama 2021] All-round wife, 국가대표 와이프


Lmangla
 Share

Recommended Posts

from the beginning I always had the feeling that couples had been mismatched both married and developing ones, none of them made me say they are good together. They were satisfied of the partner (since the square offered little they said this to each other better than nothing), it gives me the feeling that it is all very forced unnatural, since someone tells you I like you, the other has an obligation to give birth in if a loving feeling, if not you are an bad person. Perhaps for the Korean public it works considering that even today there are many arranged marriages and many people marry only for the happiness of their parents with the hope of being happy anyway.

  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi everyone, 

 

I am new to this forum. I've been watching this show from the beginning but mainly to see what happens with Kang Rim and Seul Ah. I thought they were supposed to be romantically linked but it doesn't seems so anymore. I'm guessing the writers changed their minds. There are only 30 episodes left so I'm not sure how they are going to do this. Kang Rim seems to be so in love with Sun Hae when not many episodes ago he was ignoring her. The writers are messing with our head. 

 

I am watching for Mr. Yang and Bo Ri' storyline too. I think they will be together in the end but from today's episodes, his mom basically telling her you are not good enough for my son. I hope she stays strong and not let Mr. Yang go.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well finally the big secret is out and it looks like Kang Rim is the one with the new hair cut! And he wants to stay with Sun Hae!

 

Bo Ri's boyfriend's mama just has to be the stereotype, huh? 

 

Won Ju, you're in danger, girl. Keep f-ing around and you're gonna find out. At least Nam Gu isn't going to spend 6 months baking bread.

 

I want more Uncle Seok Gu hanging out with Ri An and Sa Rang!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, oktang1 said:

Hi everyone, 

 

I am new to this forum. I've been watching this show from the beginning but mainly to see what happens with Kang Rim and Seul Ah. I thought they were supposed to be romantically linked but it doesn't seems so anymore. I'm guessing the writers changed their minds. There are only 30 episodes left so I'm not sure how they are going to do this. Kang Rim seems to be so in love with Sun Hae when not many episodes ago he was ignoring her. The writers are messing with our head. 

 

I am watching for Mr. Yang and Bo Ri' storyline too. I think they will be together in the end but from today's episodes, his mom basically telling her you are not good enough for my son. I hope she stays strong and not let Mr. Yang go.

 

Urgh can't believe I'm saying poor Bo Ri now she finally getting her act together she had to meet one of them mum's.... As @mirandanator  so stereotypical. How can a woman basically say to another woman have fun let my son have his way with you, make sure not to get knocked up cause you're not good enough to marry him. Just remember your place and be his play thing. Like she's someone daughter you absolute mare. I can so see Mr Yang going all secret garden and wanting Bo Ri knocked up to seal the deal lol.

 

Could never see KR and SA as end game. Despite his pass trauma it would have gone against his personality. He someone with staunch boundaries and relationship with his student would be way over those lines. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

EVENT: Choose which k-drama characters would win in a street fight and win prizes!

 

Mortal_Combat.jpg

 

What would happen if you pitted Joo Won from Secret Garden against Ahn Yo Na from Kill Me, Heal Me? Who of them would win a street fight using power, strategical skills and/or verbal skills?

 

Now is your chance to win prizes by voting in our polls where k-drama characters battle each other out for glory and fame.

 

 

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @Sleepy Owl @agenth

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi all .... haven't been checking in lately due to the many distractions and disruptions of the regular programs.  Sad to hear so many people tested positive for Covid. Hope everyone stay safe and continue to adhere to the SOPs imposed by your respective governments. God Bless ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Are there no episodes this week?

There is one Tu-Th this week. So there was one today. There wasn't one yesterday and there will not be one Friday. KBS will be broadcasting Presidential debates during the time slot Mo and Fr.

  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

it's nice to see KR finally fight for SH, and confess his feelings to her , SH dreamed of this moment so many times lol, and to say that the plot said that KR would change thanks to SA, the writers are mean, too bad for the actress who plays SA, she should have had a slightly more important role by this couple with KR, too bad for her, sometimes the writing changes

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

it's nice to see KR finally fight for SH, and confess his feelings to her , SH dreamed of this moment so many times lol, and to say that the plot said that KR would change thanks to SA, the writers are mean, too bad for the actress who plays SA, she should have had a slightly more important role by this couple with KR, too bad for her, sometimes the writing changes

 

A friend of mine told me writers change the plot to keep the ratings up. Seems that Koreans object to the age difference between KR and SA 

 

The poster shows KR standing beside SA, so originally they were meant to be a couple. :(

 

spacer.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

 

A friend of mine told me writers change the plot to keep the ratings up. Seems that Koreans object to the age difference between KR and SA 

 

 

 

 

Age difference?? sincerely I don't think it's because of that at all, we've seen worse like age difference and couple, they just changed plot

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Age is just a number where love is concerned, Gentleman & Young Lady drama has a huge age gap of 15yrs. But strange when viewing the poster of SA next to KR with no sign of SH (a deliberate hint?),  looks predictable that after the exit of SH, KR will find consolation in SA while working together, more so when she reminds KR of his unforgettable 1st love.

Edited by Elchan
added words
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

How many boring storylines are we going to get? MIL hates Cho Bee and runs away, the fake affair, the banchan, and now the blackmail. Then there's the random bits that don't go anywhere - Kang Rim's germophobia, Jun's sickness, the girl who was taking money from Hyung Do. I'm almost expecting Jun's dad to show up out of the blue now. And Won Ju needs a reality check. What are you doing, writers?

 

I think I'm done until the last episode is available. If you see me posting here before then, just act like you don't know me, LOL.

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • partyon changed the title to [Drama 2021] All-round wife, 국가대표 와이프

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..