[Drama 2021] All-round wife, 국가대표 와이프

Lmangla

Well Seok Gu has HAD IT with y'all! He said his mama's food was trash, admitted to being divorced and broke cause of Kang Rim, and he is thisclose to switching to banmal with Bae Soo.

Whyyyy is Seul A making eyes at Kang Rim? Girl, go look at Dong Ha. You know, the man that's your age and babysits your son. Kang Rim and Sun Hae are kind of boring but they can be boring together. His lil confession was cute though.

• Like 3

On 1/25/2022 at 4:23 AM, mirandanator said:

Whyyyy is Seul A making eyes at Kang Rim? Girl, go look at Dong Ha. You know, the man that's your age and babysits your son. Kang Rim and Sun Hae are kind of boring but they can be boring together. His lil confession was cute though.

I wished KR and SA to be together, but it seems that KR is dating SH.

DH is a nice guy, I think he might end up with SA.

I used to ship SA and KR, but KR prefers SH :(

• Like 1

That was a quick arc, so with just 40 eps left, I guess they couldn't spend 10 of them having Hyung Do cry about the dead, neglected mom never got strawberries, and her

bad marriage we never heard about. Now we're back to Won Ju and her ugly behavior.

So who do we think the swindler's family will be? It has to be a man whose family we already know, but who is dead. It's got to be Sun Hae's dad. He's dead, and now that her romance with Kang Rim is progressing, we need something to break them up so that Seul A can have him (which I'm still hoping won't happen, but I've been watching dramas for 10 years now. I know what's up). I think it's hilarious that we don't get to see Kang Rim freaking out over some dust touching him anymore. 

• Like 2

Quick Poll: Participating in the Winter Olympics (Beijing - 2022)

•  

Dear Chingus, we are back with an exciting Quick Poll!:wow1:

Many of our favourite dramas will be on a hiatus. While we wait for our dramas to air, let us experience the thrill of Winter Olympics. Do participate in the poll and let us know about your favourite events that never fail to give you the adrenalin rush. :highonflowers:

re- @partyon @Sleepy Owl @agenth @confusedheart

14 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

It looks like a twist is coming, we could still get KR and SA.

Well if this story line is how the writer gets us there, I don't want no part of it.

I'm calling it now. SA's father was the real con man not SH's. And if I was KR I would run as far away as I can from SA if I had to have that wretched Richard Simmons for a MIL. Same goes for DH that boy needs to run.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

Well if this story line is how the writer gets us there, I don't want no part of it.

I'm calling it now. SA's father was the real con man not SH's. And if I was KR I would run as far away as I can from SA if I had to have that wretched Richard Simmons for a MIL. Same goes for DH that boy needs to run.

I agree with you too. If anything this will cause Kang Rim to go out of his way to try to protect her. And to have a mother-in-law like her who is so manipulative, exploitive, and shrewd, I don't think so. It is likely SA father that did the deed.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

SA's father?? are you sure??  and DH will probably have to break up with her  soon

anyway, it seems that the writers preferred the couple KR - SH and not KR-SA despite the first plot, they must have had discussions during the writing

• Like 2

I never took to SH but I really dislike SA's mum so I hope nothing she does comes to fruition. Plus I really hope SA and KR aren't end game. Don't think they ever were. They just used it as a device to open KR up and show how nasty SA mum is. 

How is it the two supposedly smartest people in the show are the two dumbest, dude was told to report everything from the get go but didn't and now in trouble. SH out here quick to believe the person who clearly wants to blackmail her instead of seeking help has she so little faith in her relationships with her supposed fiancee and bestie? Bunch of dummies. 

I think SA will throw her mum under the bus. How she turned out to have some morals and empathy I don't know with that thing for a mum. Yeah yeah she has help raise Jun but remember SA paid a heft price for that as grandma basically used it as a means to emotional blackmail and  extort money from her daughter.  Such a nasty piece of work, off course they'll redeem her when she has to eat humble pie for stirring up trouble as SA will never cut ties with her as she feels indebted to her. But really wished she would end up with nothing and SA cuts ties.

• Like 3