Jump to content

[Drama 2021] All-round wife, 국가대표 와이프


Lmangla
 Share

Recommended Posts

So SH's father is innocent, that solves her problem.

 

But what about SA? Poor girl, :( I  think she will have to move out of the neighbourhood, but now I like her with DH. Although I shipped her with KR, seems the writer thinks otherwise :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

So SH's father is innocent, that solves her problem.

 

But what about SA? Poor girl, :( I  think she will have to move out of the neighbourhood, but now I like her with DH. Although I shipped her with KR, seems the writer thinks otherwise :(

Yes, it's sad for SA, and as she lives opposite KR's family, it will be very complicated to live there

i also wanted her with KR, it's bad ans sad, and her mom can even go to jail for the threats she made against SH

19 episodes left, soon the end

  • Blob 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

KR doesn't want to let it go, after his family suffered and SH was threatened, he seems to want SA's mother to go to jail or be detained by the police 
SA's mother wants to run away with SA, poor SA, The debt and the consequences will fall on her too it's like that in Korea it seems to me

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think for SA's sake KR and SH will eventually let the mother go in some way. They will ask her to leave the town and never come back maybe.. As for SA she will probably either go with her mother or stay to be DH. The mom is guilty for extorting SH and should be punished a little IMO but she is also a victim of her own husband. She and SA had to live poorly because of the husband/dad...makes me wonder where the money went to though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, oktang1 said:

I think for SA's sake KR and SH will eventually let the mother go in some way. They will ask her to leave the town and never come back maybe.. As for SA she will probably either go with her mother or stay to be DH. The mom is guilty for extorting SH and should be punished a little IMO but she is also a victim of her own husband. She and SA had to live poorly because of the husband/dad...makes me wonder where the money went to though.

There was one scene showing SA returning the money to SH when she discovered that her mother received it from SH. SA is innocent, filial and a very caring daughter. KR cannot be so cruel to make her suffer & sacrificed to take revenge on behalf of his fiancee. SA done nothing wrong to anyone.  With another 20+- episodes to go, anything can happen to the future of SA cos according to the drama poster, it shows SA rather than SH beside KR as things may overturn. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Elchan said:

 With another 20+- episodes to go, anything can happen to the future of SA cos according to the drama poster, it shows SA rather than SH beside KR as things may overturn. 

Do you think it's still possible with everything that happened between KR and SH?!!!!  it's clearly over for a possible KR -SA,  it's over, it's no longer possible for them

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This drama is getting rather draggy & boring esp the other Gangnam family behaving so childishly.  Nothing much to look forward to & why script writer create the family of SA  if she's going to be short lived & nobody knows about SA's past & who is the father of her son.  Anyway, can see dropping in rating as well as not much activity in audience comments. Unless script improves with excitement, think will give this drama a miss

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, marrez1 said:

Do you think it's still possible with everything that happened between KR and SH?!!!!  it's clearly over for a possible KR -SA,  it's over, it's no longer possible for them

I'm with you. I think the HR/SA ship has sailed as well. Apparently, the writers and production crew changed from the original idea for the story. As @Elchan mentioned this drama has gone flat. I'm not sure what they have planned to keep the story going.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I continued watching this show for KR-SA, but I guess the writers changed their minds. I wonder why though? Age gap? no chemistry between the actor and actress? or the writers just didn't know how to get them together and just decided to put him with SH instead? We will never know. Unless they extend this drama and make it happen there is no hope for KR and SA. At episode 102, they would have announced the extension by now so I doubt that would happen either.

Edited by oktang1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Initially KR was so into SA & cared for her so much cos it reminds him of his deceased GF & refused to date SH inspite of his family's encouragement. Then suddenly he changed to be so in love with SH & admitted he cannot live without her & fought to defend SH.  Honestly find no chemistry in KR & SH, her acting is so stony with no life. Hope this drama will not kill the character of SA. Still have anor 20 episodes to go, total is 120 episodes.

Edited by Elchan
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

NEW EVENT- Discover BTS and come fall in love with them!:fullofhearts:

 

Whether you are a seasoned ARMY member or just a novice who is eager to know more about the phenomenon called BTS that has taken the world with a storm. Discover BTS with our new event and participate in the fun poll. There is something for everyone. :piggydance:

 

 

 

Re: @partyon @Sleepy Owl @agenth and @confusedheart

Link to comment
Share on other sites

SA's mother asking for forgiveness

So by preview SH and KR will get married in the next episode,  SH wanted this for so long, dream come true lol:partyblob:

Bori is pregnant right?? Did Bori and Director Yang do It??, i don't think that he is this kind of person, i missed something or she pretend, look like is the next problem that CH will resolve for her sister to marry this rich and sexy man

CH is the super woman

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, marrez1 said:

Bori is pregnant right?? Did Bori and Director Yang do It??, i don't think that he is this kind of person, i missed something or she pretend, look like is the next problem that CH will resolve for her sister to marry this rich and sexy man

CH is the super woman

 

I think she is pregnant, things are getting more complicated. It did occur to me that she might be pretending, you read my mind :D

 

I really shipped SA and KR. I am disappointed. But my solace is that Dongha is nice, he is kind to Jun.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • partyon changed the title to [Drama 2021] All-round wife, 국가대표 와이프

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..