[Drama 2021] All-round wife, 국가대표 와이프

Lmangla

Please a beg you drama gods don't let this blackmail go past tomorrow I honestly can't be doing with this vile woman and will have hit fast forward if it's drawn out. On the plus side this story line is making SH a bit more palatable cause before she had absolutely no appeal.

• Like 1

Is Sun Hae gonna run away and live in a rooftop apartment somewhere and give up her career? Become a Buddhist nun in the mountains? UGH. Will Cho Hee ever get some danged peace? Between her husband, best friend, and now the job, she is going to run away and live in the jjimjilbang.

I really dislike Seul A's mom..I dislike her so much I don't even know her name. I bet she's going to have a dramatic change of heart and fall in love with Mr. Mustache, leaving poor Poon Geum and Joon Geum to live their sad single lives alone, together.

Brad should take Mrs Na to his old house and leave his sneaky daughter-in-law to wonder what's going on. His house is probably small and has no furniture except a table and some bed mats.

We're down to 20 episodes and I have no idea what direction things will go in, because everything is all over the place. I will DIE if Bo Ri's boyfriend has a brother named Dong Ha who goes to Hangang University.

More Bo Ri, Ri An, and Sa Rang, please!

• Like 3

20 hours ago, mirandanator said:

Is Sun Hae gonna run away and live in a rooftop apartment somewhere and give up her career? Become a Buddhist nun in the mountains? UGH. Will Cho Hee ever get some danged peace? Between her husband, best friend, and now the job, she is going to run away and live in the jjimjilbang.

I really dislike Seul A's mom..I dislike her so much I don't even know her name. I bet she's going to have a dramatic change of heart and fall in love with Mr. Mustache, leaving poor Poon Geum and Joon Geum to live their sad single lives alone, together.

Brad should take Mrs Na to his old house and leave his sneaky daughter-in-law to wonder what's going on. His house is probably small and has no furniture except a table and some bed mats.

We're down to 20 episodes and I have no idea what direction things will go in, because everything is all over the place. I will DIE if Bo Ri's boyfriend has a brother named Dong Ha who goes to Hangang University.

More Bo Ri, Ri An, and Sa Rang, please!

I hear you. This drama has been all over the place the last 20 or so episodes. It is getting laborious to watch.

• Like 3

Jeez, finally Kang Rim appears to find out next episode. They appear to be endgame. Maybe the writers changed the storyline? We had better not get something dumb like Seul A's mom dying without Jang Geum finding out the truth so she can live ignorant of what really happened.

We have 30 episodes, not the 20 I misstated because I can't count. Whatever happened to the cousin upstairs and her friend who bullied Seul A and was getting money from Hyung Do? How was she related anyway?

For a lawyer, Sun Hae is super dumb. This is a Kdrama, girl, find you a shady gangster to shove Seul A's mom in front of a white truck and get on with your life.

So will Kang Rim be like "Okay, I can't hold you responsible for your dad" or will he run into the arms of the woman whose mother ruined his life? 

I kind of miss Seok Gu and his annoying bumbling. Whatever happened to him running scams on people? He probably knows someone who could push someone in front of a truck...

On 2/14/2022 at 10:37 PM, mirandanator said:

We have 30 episodes, not the 20 I misstated because I can't count.

I was under a false impression as well. I was thinking the drama was only 100 episodes but yeah it appears to be 120 episodes. Now I have to switch gears again. I was downshifting thinking we should be wrapping up soon.

So the current arc seems to be crafting Sun Hae's exit and opening a path for KR and SA maybe? But for crying out loud, SA's nasty mother has to be totally out of the picture before I can get on board with that and we have no relationship development between KR/SA at all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rolisrntex said:

I was under a false impression as well. I was thinking the drama was only 100 episodes but yeah it appears to be 120 episodes. Now I have to switch gears again. I was downshifting thinking we should be wrapping up soon.

So the current arc seems to be crafting Sun Hae's exit and opening a path for KR and SA maybe? But for crying out loud, SA's nasty mother has to be totally out of the picture before I can get on board with that and we have no relationship development between KR/SA at all.

But that's such a weird move! How is he going to find love with the daughter of the woman who wrecked his relationship. It IS a Kdrama, so it's definitely happened before. 

At least it lets me get my frustrations at the day out by yelling at the TV.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

I don't think so. I think it's going to turn out that it was SA's daddy who did it. Even if not, I think that he's going to be with SH.

What happened to today's episode? It's not showing that scheduled to be cancelled

• Like 1

5 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Did today's episode no air. I don't see it.

There was no episode on the 16th there will be one on the 17th. It was actually announced at the end of the last episode on the bottom of the screen. However, it was written in Korean.

• Thanks 4