[Drama 2022] Twenty-Five Twenty-One ​⌛ 스물다섯 스물하나

Maetawinz

39 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i hope YJ clarified the part about imjeolmi.. i don’t quite like it if they were to jump into a relationship based on an intentional misunderstanding..

I think from the preview they will resolved it in eps 9, because if NHD didnt know YR is injeolmi, I dont think they would ever become friends, from other teaser they will go to beach, and looks like NHD and YR are quite close already(?), we will see

@Dev11O I agree with you, NHD's mom is the worst. She cant even apologize or congratulate properly to her own daughter, what kind of mother she is? I feel so bad to NHD,  since her mother is the only family that she had

YR is less annoying today, I feel quite bad to her but she still needs to apologize properly to NHD before they become friends

What I worry about, we are already in eps 8 (and usually other drama had many kisses already lol!) We are quite slow and still stuck at 23 19. . .I thought today they would move to adult NHD already lol.

I know that this drama is really really good already but I still want more romances of our OTP (25 21), I hope it wont be only 2 eps or less, because only 8 eps left, there are many things that havent resolved yet:sad1:

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

This reminds me of in Princess Diaries where the heroine says she wants to feel love that makes her flip her leg during a kiss:

giphy2.gif

All episode 8 and even in episode 7 we have seen signs that HD is totally having feelings for YJ, but not being able to process them. When it was - from her POV - revealed that her chatting partner is YJ, she totally WENT FOR IT.

I'm so amazed at her courage - giving in because she felt Equal. Too bad that YJ wasn't Injeolmi, but I'm sure they will clear it up next episode as YJ is a stand-up guy. 

Through ep 8 i couldn't help but melt during all these little scenes, especially when he was teasing her and engineering a second moment by not cleaning up all the chocolate ice cream, waiting for her to return after she already went inside!! And when he prolonged the moment by not cleaning the ice cream, but also the cheek where there was 0 ice cream... 

Yijin existing.

Me:

200.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

Ji Woong & Seung Wan are such a comedic duo. I much prefer they be a pair over him with Yoo Rim. Yi Jin aka Mr. Player got a busy love life eh ha-ha? 

I feel for both Hee Do & her relationship with her mom. Her mom probably want her daughter to be tough & independent but is coming off too harsh maybe?

Poor Yi Jin I understand his frustration & it was aired live too. The way Ji Woong asked to be carried after Yi Jin lifted Hee Do was ahahahahahah!!! 

The last scene was like "Start Up" and I hope Hee Do & Yi Jin know their feelings.. soon. Will this mean things will get better for Hee Do/Yoo Rim?? 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

Will this mean things will get better for Hee Do/Yoo Rim?? 

The predictions and theories for next episode is already on YouTube and twitter.

According to that , yurim will probably be on a path of redemption, she will start to analyse the past behaviour she had towards heedo.

She will be covered in guilt and will probably tell yi jin not to tell the truth as she believes heedo will be disappointed with the truth, but our heedo before yi jin could tell her finds on her own.

She will probably confront yi jin and ask about injeolmi.

She will find the truth and that scene in preview (where she goes Gangsta on the bathroom door at school) she goes to find yurim who avoiding her and hiding in bathroom. They will probably have a heated argument but this time probably heedo is one that is going crazy and shouting at yurim. This time yurim will not be able to say anything.

After sometime, heedo coming in terms with the truth will again confront yurim and tell her she was not disappointed with yurim being injeolmi. At this scene, they will makeup. Yurim apologies will be accepted by heedo .

Am I the only one who felt the writer was subtly mentioning yurim may or always had suicidal thoughts with the pool scene?

I mean to jump like that from a height of 10 m. She looked like she was so done with everything.

• Like 4

Okay, I question the dialouge between Min-Chae and her grandma. Her grandma asks "How did Hee-do end up with a smart daughter like you?" and then Min-Chae answers "But my mom is from you, grandma" but all her grandma could answer is "I love you, Min-Chae"

This only fuels my adoption theory. Maybe, I'm overthinking things. 

8 hours ago, carolinedl said:

Oh really? It made me think that he could be as he is a journalist and we see at the beginning that HD's mother was sent to Paris to work and her family followed. I think this might be similar but HD and her daughter did not follow. This actually made me think, for the first time, that BYJ might be the father!!

But why would Min-Chae have a different last name? I'm assuming Hee-Do married someone with the last name, Kim. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, rocat said:

@YongZura⁷

Thanks for the post above! Hmmm…who is she calling Injeolmi? BYJ? 

Yeap! Because of the yellow rose... She thought he was her chat friend. It's understandable that she was excited at that moment.  But later, after a few conversation she'll be able to detect that something is not right (that is "my script") :ph34r:

19                                                                                23

FNJ9x20agAI38K8?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Now, I'm recalling how I met my previous online chat friends :lol:

5 hours ago, banghyeri said:

Bona’s acting in today’s episode is superb. 

Yes, a lot of improvement from the last drama I've seen of her.

Credit to the owner

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, YongZura⁷ said:

Yes, a lot of improvement from the last drama I've seen of her.

I agree. Bona is great in this drama but I don't like it that they are making it a misunderstanding on who Hee-Do's online friend is.  They are delaying the Redeption of Ko Yu-Rim. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, kboramint said:

I agree. Bona is great in this drama but I don't like it that they are making it a misunderstanding on who Hee-Do's online friend is.  They are delaying the Redeption of Ko Yu-Rim. 

Hmmmm may I know why it's important that the character "YR" makes her redemption ASAP from your POV?

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, YongZura⁷ said:

Hmmmm may I know why it's important that the character "YR" makes her redemption ASAP from your POV?

I feel like if they drag this bitter rivaly til' the end then I'm afraid they won't be able to give us a satifying conclusion to the Hee-Do/Yu-Rim relationship. Chraracter growth is real important when it comes character driven' story-telling. So far, Hee-Do met Yu-Rim because she was her fan and wanted to go to the same school as her but then Hee-Do gets pushed aside by Yu-Rim because of her insecurities. All we see is Yu-Rim belittling Hee-Do and Hee-Do defending herself. There is no effort to make ammends. Now, we see that Ko Yu-Rim has a sad back-story which is different from Hee-Do's POV of her. 

I just don't want another episode where Ko Yu-Rim is full aware that Hee-Do is her chat friend but still is mean to her and where Hee-Do thinks BYJ is her chat friend through out the whole episode. I also don't want this to be the reason why Hee-Do suddenly falls in love with BYJ.          

• Like 6
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, kboramint said:

I just don't want another episode where Ko Yu-Rim is full aware that Hee-Do is her chat friend but still is mean to her and where Hee-Do thinks BYJ is her chat friend theough out the whole episode.

Thanks, I see.  If the preview is what I think it is ... it seems "the cat is already out of the bag" ^_^ Hopefully, this will clear everything and improve the relationship between HD and YR.

29 minutes ago, kboramint said:

I also don't want this to be the reason why Hee-Do suddenly falls in love with BYJ.          

:fullofhearts:...  we know it's already blooming before that meeting .... heee.... 

Credit to the owner

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

Three dramas soared to their highest ratings yet last night!

On March 6, tvN’s “Twenty Five, Twenty One” broke into the double digits to achieve its highest viewership ratings to date. According to Nielsen Korea, the latest episode of the hit drama scored an average nationwide rating of 10.9 percent, marking a new all-time high for the show.

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/twenty-five-twenty-one-and-love-ft-marriage-and-divorce-3-both-hit-their-highest-ratings-yet/#ixzz7Mo2u2J9y

7 hours ago, rocat said:

@YongZura⁷

Thanks for the post above! Hmmm…who is she calling Injeolmi? BYJ? 

Was thinking about the surname of Min-Chae…could it be that the debtors came after BYJ and he had to change his surname? So his daughter wouldn’t be a Baek? Heh. I want them to end up together so bad. 

Yeah that is what I am thinking as well, he had to change his name.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, rocher22 said:

HD won that gold medal fairly.    

Yurim is always sad except when she is with JW.  

Yes, agreed with you that HD won the gold medal with her hardworking efforts.

But, I am very angry with her HD mom who seems can't be bothered at all or feels the excitement that her daughter managed to secure a place in the Asian Game. The worst is she never congratulate her own daughter for her achievement. 

Why is it that HD mum working collegeaus doesn't know that HD is her daughter ... why is she hiding and not revealing to her working mates ?

Yo Ri seems to get comfort from pretty face JW :joy:  and she feels more at ease with him around

even though deep inside her is sad after losing the gold medal.

• Like 2

"I... have to have you!"

That's our Hee-do.

Okay, I love this show so much that it's almost difficult to talk about. Like it's so precious that I don't want to mess with it, somehow?

I do not think the misunderstanding will last too long.

1. I think Yu-rim will think about all the great talks she had with "Ryder" and how Hee-do was that same online friend she treasured all along. In fact, I don't think Yu-rim ever really hated Hee-do, she just had too much pressure to win and be the best, and that affected how she treated Hee-do.

Anyway, I think Yu-rim will need a little time to process this revelation, but she will eventually do the right thing, and they will become BFF.

Also, I really doubt that Yi-jin will continue to let Hee-do think that he is really "Injeolmi."

2. Those scenes with young Hee-do and her dad were just... :tears:

3. I can't say that I like Hee-do's mom - she's always so discouraging and not supportive! But she is secretly very proud of her daughter and supports her behind the scenes. So I hope they both find a way to communicate better and find understanding.

And again...

"I... have to have you!"

This is just... ah, it's just so funny and such a very HEE-DO thing to say. She really just dives straight in. It's so wonderful!

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

@chickfactor true dat. I love that writer is consistent with the character, I love heedo 'I have to have you' thats really heedo we know! 

I agree that the missunderstanding will be resolve so fast, BYJ is mature, he wont let the missunderstanding draging too long, I'm sure he will let NHD know and will come to YR too, some people are worried too much about this

I just love this drama so much, I already rewatch eps 8 3 times lmao. I think NJH and KTR are match made from heaven, I think they are really good at comedic scene and serious scene too, when they do comedic scene they really do it naturally, I dont feel the awkwardness at all and the chemistry is really good. When they act serious, their eyes are really come to life and they easily pull the teary eyes. I hope their carrer skyrocketing after this, they really deserved it! 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

This drama is really a germ, a very good plot, a very good Lead actress Kim Tae ri, she's shine so much, and a hot male lead

for the leads even if they don't end up together, they will love each other very much, just I hope not to be disappointed by a twist in the ending 

• Like 2

i still can't stop laughing over the exercise gear scene... and best is, now there is a red one piece swimsuit woman turned black top and shorts gangster woman wearing shades and the classic slippers on the broken window..

@Ameera Ali help insert the supermodel pic!

oh gosh.. the slippers that kept appearing in 2521 is..

ADIDAS?!

14350844-1-navy?$n_640w$&wid=513&fit=con

CR.: OWNER

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1