[Drama 2022] Reborn Rich / 재벌집 막내아들

Maetawinz

18 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Oh thank-god they are okay but omg the poor grandpapa breaks my heart

DJ and his grandad are each other's back and rely on each other... it seems they both know that...they did bond ...i think that DJ /HW understood that this is his grandad and he loves him ...and grandad understood that after his company he loves his grandson the most

Grandad also told DJ trust nobody...now my bets on betrayal are on - grandma and mr. Lee i just have a terrible feeling  when i see those two...grandma did help grandfather build the company...i think she came from a rich familly...maybe she might want one of her sons to be the next chairman i hope i'm wrong

18 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

DJ and MY hug

The 2 scenes  showed that their relationship and their feelings are real...they do love each other

• Blob 1

Sad Miss You GIF by The Swoon

Hey guys, did you miss voting for polls?  don't worry, be happy, as @Sleepy Owl and @partyon have not forgotten and brought you this poll.

d75f8a4133aa6a8ef157e1466fe4e0c23fcabf69

reborn friends:

@andy78 @maribella @mskololia1 @Sun2woo @hush puppy @backstreetboysfan @taekwang @marrez1 @Rollito Deprimavera @Lunkera @aria26 @SoYammy 

re: @confusedheart @Sleepy Owl @partyon

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

@agenth  et al thank you for the poll

From HW to DJ, the relationship or interractions between SJK and SMY are choppy. It's not necessary due to screen time. DJ's interactions with Mo were not many but their last 'conversation' was the highlight of the few episodes. His relationship with MY could be smoother if she has girl talks or text messages. But just snatches of kissing and hugging....? Errrmmm.:smirk:

She's also not very pretty and putting the serious face all the time does not help. SJK has a boyish smiley face, she looks like his much older noona.

Lee JK is another actor I found distracting when the FL is not pretty enough. He has a pretty face. But now he's older, the girls seem to catch up. :smile:

@andy78 is there anywhere it says the driver knew about the accident? It's rather odd for him to be in a same stretch of road.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

54 minutes ago, maribella said:

is there anywhere it says the driver knew about the accident? It's rather odd for him to be in a same stretch of road.

i don't think he knew...he just fallowed him like he always did...DJ was kind with him  ...he became very faithful to Do Joon after that. 

• Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, andy78 said:

i don't think he knew...he just fallowed him like he always did...DJ was kind with him  ...he became very faithful to Do Joon after that. 

Yes, I saw two cars on the stretch of road so he may have been following or ahead of them….

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

i think ep 12 will be a great one @backstreetboysfan!!!I hope chairman Jin gets his 2 hours wish and survive the board meeting!!!The way Do Joon held his grandfather's hand i just love that!!!Do joon is the only one there!!!There is a scene in the hospital (ep 11) that was very beautiful :when the old man looks at the cars photos and said :nobody died this is a great car!!!A safe car and we did it our company dit it !!!

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

41 minutes ago, andy78 said:

i think ep 12 will be a great one @backstreetboysfan!!!I hope chairman Jin gets his 2 hours wish and survive the board meeting!!!The way Do Joon held his grandfather's hand i just love that!!!Do joon is the only one there!!!There is a scene in the hospital (ep 11) that was very beautiful :when the old man looks at the cars photos and said :nobody died this is a great car!!!A safe car and we did it our company dit it !!!

@andy78  Yes.  Ep 12 should put Do Joon in Power.  And the all the  Schemings from the Jin Family (Sons, Daughter, Grandson, Grand Daughter-in-law and Mother) will be in Full Motion......   until the Drama ends.

3 more days

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

I actually think he looks like a college student haha. 

My favourite character is the Granpa here. The last few minutes were heartbreakign and promo next week even more so. It shows the realistic struggle of illness...

as for our couple, i really don't feel any chemistry there. it was not much shown why he likes her (it was just sudden that he kept going and then not going). i actually wanted him to get together with the twofaced one :D that would have been an interesting dynamic. 

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

18 minutes ago, agenth said:

I actually think he looks like a college student haha. 

My favourite character is the Granpa here. The last few minutes were heartbreakign and promo next week even more so. It shows the realistic struggle of illness...

as for our couple, i really don't feel any chemistry there. it was not much shown why he likes her (it was just sudden that he kept going and then not going). i actually wanted him to get together with the twofaced one  that would have been an interesting dynamic. 

@agenth  Very True.  You wrote my "thoughts".  

1) I also like Grandpa.  As I have said, he is my Favourite Actor here.  His acting is very infectious.  One can feels his emotions: Anger, Arrogance, Affections, Despair, Fear....

2) There is Zero-Chemistry between the Lead Couple.

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, hush puppy said:

I also like Grandpa.  As I have said, he is my Favourite Actor here.  His acting is very infectious.  One can feels his emotions: Anger, Arrogance, Affections, Despair, Fear....

me too...The only one who genuinely cares about the chairman is Dojun and the secretary...i do hope his old secretary will not become a traitor later...i do have a bad feeling about granny in the novel she is evil...the money from the first ep are her money and was helped by her son and grandson

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, hush puppy said:

@agenth  Very True.  You wrote my "thoughts".  

1) I also like Grandpa.  As I have said, he is my Favourite Actor here.  His acting is very infectious.  One can feels his emotions: Anger, Arrogance, Affections, Despair, Fear....

2) There is Zero-Chemistry between the Lead Couple.

Grandpa is the show stealer.If he dies in the next epi the series pull factor will tumble like the stocks of sunyong dept store.

The dead pan romance doesn't get more than 13 mins.I am grateful for small mercies.

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

11 hours ago, andy78 said:

when the old man looks at the cars photos and said :nobody died this is a great car!!!

I loved that scene, it was kind of sweet. Grandpa was so happy. And Do Joon was there just looking affectionately at him and thinking how amazing is his crazy grandpa. I'm sad that Grandpa is sick and will die soon, he's a formidable character and his scenes with Do Joon are gold.

Anyway, I can't wait till next week and see what happens next. I think the only way out for Do Joon is to fake his own death and act from the shadows, he will grab the 600M$ from the slush fund and in the end defeat the rest of his family. That's the only way to comply with what he knows will happen in the future.

Also, since they insisted so much in the "trust no one" thing, we will likely see more unexpected betrayals. Just hope that the show keeps being this thrilling till the end.

• Like 5
  • Blob 1