[Drama 2022] Reborn Rich / 재벌집 막내아들

Maetawinz

I just finished watching Ep 9.  The ending was Very Suspenseful.

@andy78 Like you have said, Prosecutor Seo Min Young turned against Do Joon and allied with Jin Hwa Yang.  And Yes.  I agreed.  SMY thought Do Joon was using her to take over Jin Hwa Yang's Department Stores.

But the Main Culprit is Mo Min Hyun.  She is the one who instigated Jin Hwa Yang against Do Joon.  And she is always One Step Ahead of Do Joon.

Ep 9 goes to Mo Min Hyun and Jin Hwa Yang.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, hush puppy said:

Prosecutor Seo Min Young turned against Do Joon and allied with Jin Hwa Yang.

I HOPE is something more...a plan or something...Do joon is so smart i trust him ...he will so something by the end of ep 10 and win another battle...

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, andy78 said:

I HOPE is something more...a plan or something...Do joon is so smart i trust him ...he will so something by the end of ep 10 and win another battle...

I certainly hope Do Joon can come back again in Ep 10.  Grandfather Jin Yang Cheol is so Cute.  He told his Assistant that he is not going to do anything for anybody.  He is the Referee. :lol:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, hush puppy said:

Ep 9 goes to Min Hyun and Jin Hwa Yang.

i agree

1 minute ago, hush puppy said:

Grandfather Jin is so Cute.  He told his Assistant that he is not going to do anything for anybody.

i loved their scene ...the old man does love him ...the way he looks at Do joon ...i do hope both of them will realise how much they mean to each other

• Like 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 9! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“The Forbidden Marriage” Premieres To Promising Ratings + “Reborn Rich” Remains No. 1

Meanwhile, JTBC’s “Reborn Rich” kicked off the second half of its run as the most-watched program to air on any channel, including public broadcast networks, on Friday—no easy feat for a cable drama. The hit series starring Song Joong Ki scored an average nationwide rating of 17.0 percent for the night.

“The Forbidden Marriage” Premieres To Promising Ratings + “Reborn Rich” Remains No. 1 | Soompi

• Like 2

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Song Joong Ki’s Fate Rests In Shin Hyun Been’s Hands In “Reborn Rich”

Whose side will Shin Hyun Been take in “Reborn Rich”: Song Joong Ki’s or Kim Shin Rok’s?

“Reborn Rich” is a JTBC fantasy drama starring Song Joong Ki as Yoon Hyun Woo, a loyal secretary to a chaebol family. When he dies after being framed for embezzlement by the very family that he had faithfully served, he is reborn as the family’s youngest son Jin Do Joon, and he plots to take over the company in order to exact revenge.

Spoilers

On the previous episode of “Reborn Rich,” Jin Do Joon approached his former law school classmate Seo Min Young (Shin Hyun Been), who had become a prosecutor, with a tip about Jin Hwa Young (Kim Shin Rok)’s embezzlement. However, just as it seemed there was no way out of this crisis for Jin Hwa Young, Mo Hyun Min (Park Ji Hyun) came to the rescue by helping her turn the tables on Jin Do Joon instead.

The episode ended on a cliffhanger, with Seo Min Young dramatically arriving at the board meeting Jin Do Joon had called in order to announce that she had evidence of a false report being made.

In newly released stills from the drama’s next episode, Jin Do Joon and Jin Hwa Young continue to wage a vicious battle in the boardroom, with Seo Min Young standing at its center. As the aunt and nephew wait to find out exactly what proof the prosecutor has brought to the meeting—and whether she has turned her back on Jin Do Joon—Seo Min Young wears a relaxed, almost lazy expression as she reveals the cards she’s been holding.

Meanwhile, Jin Do Joon maintains a perfect poker face as he stares down his aunt, who glares back at him with a fiercely determined expression.

Song-Joong-Ki-3-1536x1024.jpg

Shin-Hyun-Been-1536x1024.jpg

Spoiler

Kim-Shin-Rok-1536x1024.jpg

The producers of “Reborn Rich” teased, “In Episode 10, Jin Do Joon will make even bigger and bolder moves to break apart the Soonyang family piece by piece. However, these moves will give rise to a fate that even he himself could not have imagined. You won’t be able to tear your eyes away from the screen throughout this entertaining episode.”

To find out what lies in store for Jin Do Joon and the Soonyang family, tune in to the next episode of “Reborn Rich” on December 10 at 10:30 p.m. KST!

Song Joong Ki’s Fate Rests In Shin Hyun Been’s Hands In “Reborn Rich” | Soompi

• Like 2

episode 9 ended with another cliff hanger and now we are anxious to know if DoJun has a way to counter the false misleading evidence charge as the evidence he gave to prosecutor seo min young is now twisted around, to his disadvantage... 

17% ratings! i am sure it will go up up up with next ep 10&11 coming up !

what does he have up his sleeves now???????

• Like 3

@taekwang @andy78 @maribella  Let us be back to discuss again after Ep 10. :lol:

They have to put Do Joon at a disadvantage at times, in order to give us Suspense.   It would be Boring if he wins too Easily all the time. 

To me,  Prosecutor Seo Min Young is too Anxious to succeed in her job.  We have seen it in Ep 9.  For too long, her Boss has been suppressing her.  Does not want to give her a Case to handle.  She wants to prove that a Woman can do it too.  And it may blind her judgement in the process.

I only hope that they do not make it too Ridiculous.   Keep the Plot believable and intelligent.  That is all I ask of the Scriptwriter.  See you guys later......

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, hush puppy said:

@taekwang @andy78 @maribella  Let us be back to discuss again after Ep 10. :lol:

They have to put Do Joon at a disadvantage at times, in order to give us Suspense.   It would be Boring if he wins too Easily all the time. 

To me,  Prosecutor Seo Min Young is too Anxious to succeed in her job.  We have seen it in Ep 9.  For too long, her Boss has been suppressing her.  Does not want to give her a Case to handle.  She wants to prove that a Woman can do it too.  And it may blind her judgement in the process.

I only hope that they do not make it too Ridiculous.   Keep the Plot believable and intelligent.  That is all I ask of the Scriptwriter.  See you guys later......

Aren't they about the same age? But she's now a mature prosecutor and he's still a UG, with his knapsack and UG clothes.

• Like 2

I just finished watching Ep 10.  Wow!  It finishes with A Bigger Bang!

1) First I am glad that I am Half-Wrong.  And Half-Right:

- Prosecutor Seo Min Yeong did think that Do Joon was using her.

- But she did not come to pull him down.  Because the Pen-Recorder is Hard-Evidence that Jin Hwa Young embezzled the Funds of Soon Yang Department Stores Business

(I am glad that Seo Min Yeong and Do Jun seals their relationship at last). 

2) Mo Min Hyun is very Evil and Dangerous.  Dangerous because she is Brainier than Chairman Jin's children and grandchildren (except Do Joon).  And she is always Scheming against Do Joon.

3) So after Buying Up Jin Hwa Young's "Soon Yang Department Stores", Do Joon takes over  Jin Dong Ki's Soon Yang Investments. :lol:  And he is able to do all these because he is "A Man From The Future".  Only he knew about the  New York Twin Tower Explosion and what is going to happen at the Stocks Market.

4) Grandpa Jin was Elated when Do Joon told him that he is like him.

5) The Accident at the Final Scene.  I wonder.  Is it a genuine Accident and Fate?  Or is it engineered by the Jealous Sons?  Do Joon knows everything in advance.  But he does not know about His Own Death.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, andy78 said:

i wonder if will be like in the novel  ...i like them both so much...

Chairman Jin with Do Joon in his car, was on his way to Officially Announce that Do Joon will manage Soon Yang Finance Holdings.   Soon Yang Finance Holdings is at the Top of the Organisation Chart of Soon Yang Group of Companies.  Which means Do Joon will helm Soon Yang Group of Companies.  He will rule over his Uncles and Cousin.

So definitely someone from the Jin Family wants to stop that.

Grandma will not interfere as long as Grandpa does not shake the Primogeniture System.  As long the control of the companies remain in the hands of Her Children and Grandson.  If Grandpa passes the Baton to Do Joon, I am sure she will do something.

Chairman Jin's able Assistant can also be a Suspect.  He has quietly and faithfully serves him all his life.  I am sure he wants some Authority in return.  Especially when he has witnessed at first hand, how Incompetent all of Chairman Jin's children and grandchildren are.

Mo Min Hyun is also dangerous.

• Like 2

I just watched ep.10 and OMG!!! :wut:

I knew the accident was coming but I was still shocked. And I have so many questions now. Will he die again or survive and hide knowing that he'll be officially dead and he already knows that he cannot change the future? The other option is that he dies again and reincarnates in another person, which would be very weird and too complicated for the story. And he must stay alive to keep his revenge going...

Also, seeing how things are going so far, I predict that he'll be the one to order his own death in the future, so he can get the 600M$ of the slush fund and win over his other competitors and finally be the owner of Soonyang. That'd make the story kind of a full circle and certainly more dramatic. The prosecutor will help and they will get a happy ending together...please...There's not much romance, but I like the bits that we have seen so far, they make a cute couple. :fullofhearts:

Finally, I'm sad if Grandpa dies already. I enjoyed him and his interactions with Do Joon so much. Every time they are together sparks fly. Both are fascinated and respect the other, and have those love-hate feelings between them. Do Joon is furious that Grandpa's greed hurt his family so much and so many poor people, but he enjoys being his grandson and he admires him (God knows how many times he read his memoir book, and the first time he saw Grandpa he was literally awestruck). And Grandpa really likes how Do Joon resembles him, even if he's angry at him sometimes or even threatens him. So sad they will not spend time together anymore.

• Like 2