[Drama 2022] Reborn Rich / 재벌집 막내아들

Maetawinz

Seo Minyoung & Mo Hyunmin met!

i can't wait to know what will happen

did he died as Do joon and will wake up in his original body after this?i hope not that he'll survive as DJ

2 hours ago, maribella said:

The mastermind of the accident is most likely the oldest since it's too obvious for  DK to do it.

i think is grandmother

• Like 2

Seo Min Young is Unconvincing in her acting.  I cannot feel anything from her.  There is No Chemistry between her and Do Joon.

I think Do Joon will survive somehow.  It is too early to kill him off.  Afterall he is the Main Character.  Not so sure about Chairman Jin.

What a psychedelic family.  There is Zero Affections for one another.  Everything is about Money, Power and Oneself.

• Like 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 10! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Alchemy Of Souls Part 2” Premieres To Higher Ratings Than Part 1

Meanwhile, JTBC’s hit drama “Reborn Rich” also remained first place in its time slot, rising to an average nationwide rating of 18.3 percent for the night.

“Alchemy Of Souls Part 2” Premieres To Higher Ratings Than Part 1 | Soompi

• Like 1

Chairman Jin and DJ are adorable together.❤️ Grandpa roars like a lion one minute and then smiles a smile of unconditional love for his youngest grandson that takes after him.

Man, what a roll coaster ride.  The 2nd son’s drunk scene along with the only daughter’s groveling scene were epic.  His grown children are no good and inept….Cousin-in-law is downright manipulative and evil.  I hope the prosecutor girlfriend can handle missus justly putting her in place…prison.

They’d better be alive….Fighting!

• Like 2

oh my god! a car crash

again end on a cliff hanger 

only ep 10

dojun will survive right?

i wonder how he turns his fate around.... is someone going to intervene at the very last minute and hence he did not die as destined?

maybe tonight the ratings will go up from 18 to 20%

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, taekwang said:

dojun will survive right?

i hope but it seems the production crew said "The accident between Do joon and Haraboji causes a big wave to those who remain. The bare face and sincerity of the Soonyang family, which are revealed one after another.”

10 minutes ago, andy78 said:

those who remain

these words ...i'm worried...

3 hours ago, andy78 said:

accident between Do joon and Haraboji causes a big wave to those who remain. The bare face and sincerity of

Where would they put the two main characters if they are dead?

I think they will survive too @hush puppy.  It's only halfway

7 hours ago, andy78 said:

think is grandmother

The second son Dong Ki was quite upset to know the Chairman was with DJ.

Maybe all in the family? DJ is after all another branch.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

I read somewhere that Chairman Jin had a Fling with An Actress.  When she got pregnant, he took the Baby home but paid her off.   Men are such Cowards.  Dare to have Fun.  But do not have the Guts to be responsible (Sorry Guys! :()

That is why he is angry when this "son" married an Actress.  Because it reminds him of his faux pas.

Grandma took care of the "Son" because she does not want to "ruin" the Reputation of the Family.  But she certainly can "Act".  She behaves as though she is so fond of Do Joon.  When in actuality she must be "seething" with Resentment.

Ep 11 is approaching.  I believes both Jin Yang Cheol and Do Joon will survive and are warded.  Once inside the Hospital, we know very well, a lot of "Accidents" can happen.  If not, then Jin Yang Cheol may die after a while.  While Do Joon survives to continue the "Game".

• Like 2

THANKS to DJ driver they are alive ...he protected him from the major blow, putting his own life at risk.The bad news is that grandad  is losing himself!  He only have Dojoon. I think he knows, its his wife who planned the accident and he's having a mental breakdown...EVERYBODYELSE think is that evil woman  Mo Min Hyun because it was used a painting to pay for the murder...i think grandad realised was his wife painting...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, andy78 said:

THANKS to DJ driver they are alive ...he protected him from the major blow, putting his own life at risk.The bad news is that grandad  is losing himself!  He only have Dojoon. I think he knows, its his wife who planned the accident and he's having a mental breakdown...EVERYBODYELSE think is that evil woman  Mo Min Hyun because it was used a painting to pay for the murder...i think grandad realised was his wife painting...

@andy78  Wow.  Where did u watch? So fast.  I just finished Ep 11.

Do Joon's driver used to be Dong Ki's Spy.  But after Do Joon discovered and spared him, he became very faithful to Do Joon.  Yes.  Thanks to him, both Grandpa Jin and Do Joon survive.

That Painting belongs to Mo Min Hyun.  But it was her husband Seong Jun who took it isn't it?

Now Grandpa and Do Joon will have to stage an Act.  They have to deceive the others into believing that Jin Yang Cheol is in a Coma.

And I believe the Scene where Do Joon's mother came to ask "What happen to my son?"  is also An Act.  To deceive the others into believing that Do Joon had died.

Grandpa Jin and Do Joon are now a Team.  They have to rely on each other against the other "Jins".  Except for Do Joon's family of course.

Now we have to wait till next week :(

My favourite Actor here is Lee Sung Min.  The rest cannot measure up to him.  SJK's mannerisms are the same in every drama.  And he looks odd with his Hairstyle. :lol:

• Like 2

i could not agree more

3 hours ago, hush puppy said:

Do Joon's driver used to be Dong Ki's Spy.  But after Do Joon discovered and spared him, he became very faithful to Do Joon.  Yes.  Thanks to him, both Grandpa Jin and Do Joon survive.

This is what treating someone with kindness do:  won his LOYALTY

• Like 1

I kept thinking why he hasn't changed that blood stained pullover. Truly icky.

The preview does hint of SJ being the planner and it's usually a ploy. I think it's the older brother, he's the one to gain the most. 

I wonder how the driver knows about the attempt.

8 hours ago, hush puppy said:

SJK's mannerisms are the same in every drama.  And he looks odd with his Hairstyle. :lol:

I had only watched him in the sageuk that made him popular - the school. I wonder if playing a young guy 1/2 his age has constrained him. His romantic interactions were really stiff and mechanical. Many times when a guy grabbed a woman, hugging her,  to seal his feelings which we had known for a while, it gave me an ooh-aah moment. I didn't get it with them. Hopefully the romance won't take too much screen time.

I am trying to figure out why SJ was drunk and violent in the first episode. 

• Like 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 11! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Reborn Rich” Ratings Soar Past 20 Percent + “Alchemy Of Souls Part 2” Rises For 2nd Episode

JTBC’s “Reborn Rich” has broken past the 20 percent mark!

On December 11, the hit revenge drama starring Song Joong Ki soared past 20 percent to achieve its highest viewership ratings to date. According to Nielsen Korea, the latest episode of “Reborn Rich” scored an average nationwide rating of 21.1 percent, marking a new all-time high for the show.

“Reborn Rich” Ratings Soar Past 20 Percent + “Alchemy Of Souls Part 2” Rises For 2nd Episode | Soompi

• Like 2