[Drama 2022] Reborn Rich / 재벌집 막내아들

Maetawinz

10 minutes ago, andy78 said:

Seems he will do something great again!

Maybe he got SY motors to be the sponsor for Korea's world cup team? Imagine the number of people who would see it's name.

SJ has manipulated the bad PR so now DJ has to turn the tide. What better way than  to use the world cup?

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, maribella said:

SJ has manipulated the bad PR so now DJ has to turn the tide. What better way than  to use the world cup?

SEEMS SO...HE WILL USE THAT EVENT...WILL WIN ...HE WILL SAVE SOONYANG MOTORS HIS GRANDAD DEAR COMPANY...THE ENGINE THAT EVERYBODY WANT TO CLOSE...THEY THINK DOES NOT MAKE MONEY

• Like 3

Here are the ratings for Episode 12! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Reborn Rich” Earns Its Highest Friday Ratings Yet; “The Forbidden Marriage” Rises Slightly

JTBC’s “Reborn Rich” remains as popular as ever!

On December 16, the hit drama starring Song Joong Ki was the most-watched program to air on any channel that day. “Reborn Rich” also achieved its highest viewership ratings to date for a Friday, when its ratings are typically lower compared to Saturdays and Sundays. According to Nielsen Korea, the latest episode of the series scored an average nationwide rating of 19.8 percent.

“Reborn Rich” Earns Its Highest Friday Ratings Yet; “The Forbidden Marriage” Rises Slightly | Soompi

• Like 2

I couldn't wait for tonight's ep.  

@maribella's words do hold some weight.  But then what makes her  marry Jin Yang Cheol?  Just like Mo Hyun Min marries Jin Seong Jun even though she clearly detests him.  Mo marries Jin Seong Jun because of Prestige.  Grandma?  Probably of JYC's personality because he is Poor.

So if that is what attracts her to him, why hate him now?  And as I have said before, she can always Divorce him.  Ultimately it boils down to a Person's Nature.  Whether you are Realistic or not.  You can choose to Let Go when you Cannot Forgive.  Or you continue to Live In Resentment till it consumes you.  And I believe that is what happens to Grandma, and ultimately contaminates all her children and grandchildren

Ep 11 and 12 solidifies the Mutual Affections of Grandpa and Do Joon.  Do Joon is a Worthy Heir!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, hush puppy said:

if that is what attracts her to him, why hate him now?  And as I have said before, she can always Divorce him.  Ultimately it boils down to a Person's Nature.  Whether you are Realistic or not.  You can choose to Let Go when you Cannot Forgive.  Or you continue to Live

Hard to say what the writer has in mind since we have only had a few scenes with just the two of them. 

There are many people - young ones too who believe that a marriage is forever. That may be why she stayed - who knows. 

I didn't get the impression she resented DJ's father all the years, just 

considered him her stepson. I have a stepmother who will always be a stepmother, not that I wish her ill. I'm sure I'll be sad if she dies before me.

JCY's wife reacted murderously when her husband decided to gift His company to her stepgrandson. A lot of mothers would be very angry, bad ones have known to commit murder. She's one of them. We will see later when DJ's mum comes into the picture. Has she or has he been her tormentor?

• Like 3

Song Joong Ki Clashes With Shin Hyun Been Over Attempted Murder Case In “Reborn Rich”

Get ready for even more drama and intrigue on “Reborn Rich”!

“Reborn Rich” is a JTBC fantasy drama starring Song Joong Ki as Yoon Hyun Woo, a loyal secretary to a chaebol family. When he dies after being framed for embezzlement by the very family that he had faithfully served, he is reborn as the family’s youngest son Jin Do Joon, and he plots to take over the company in order to exact revenge.

On the previous episode of “Reborn Rich,” Jin Do Joon managed to foil Jin Sung Joon (Kim Nam Hee) and Jin Young Gi (Yoon Je Moon)’s attempts to replace him as the head of Soonyang Financial. Thanks to a dramatic last-minute arrival by Jin Yang Chul (Lee Sung Min), Jin Do Joon narrowly averted the crisis and got one step closer to his ultimate goal of taking over Soonyang Group.

In newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming episode, Jin Do Joon’s management skills are put to the test as he takes the reins at Soonyang Motors. With both the future of Soonyang Motors and his chances of succession resting on the fate of Soonyang’s new car Apollo, Jin Do Joon personally gives a presentation on the vehicle, determined to make sure it succeeds.

Spoiler

Song-Joong-Ki-5.jpg

Meanwhile, Seo Min Young (Shin Hyun Been) can be seen lost in thought as she faces a quandary. While Jin Do Joon has asked her not to investigate the attempted murder case and just let it go, the prosecutor refuses, insisting that she needs to uncover the truth for his sake.

Spoiler

Shin-Hyun-Been-1.jpg

Finally, Lee Pil Ok (Kim Hyun) is facing worries of her own. On the previous episode, Jin Do Joon warned her that if the secret about his grandfather’s condition got out, he would go to the police and turn her in for attempted murder. So when the critical secret is gradually discovered by new people, she finds herself fraught with anxiety.

Spoiler

Kim-Hyun.jpg

The producers of “Reborn Rich” teased, “In Episode 13, there will be a fierce conflict between Jin Do Joon, who wants to hide Jin Yang Chul’s secret, and Seo Min Young, who wants to uncover the truth for Jin Do Joon’s sake. In the midst of this situation, the moves that Lee Pil Ok makes to protect herself will lead the plot in an unexpected direction.”

To find out what Lee Pil Ok is planning—and what it will mean for Jin Do Joon—tune in to the next episode of “Reborn Rich” on December 17 at 10:30 p.m. KST!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1558940wpp/song-joong-ki-clashes-with-shin-hyun-been-over-attempted-murder-case-in-reborn-rich

The old lady will not give up...what will happen next?It seems that Seo Min Young wants to uncover the truth for Jin Do Joon’s sake...she wants to protect him she knows they might try to kill him again...there is a war for Soonyang ...

• Like 2

Grandmother is about saving face, but how she thought premeditated murder an answer is unfathamable.  

Her mental health may have deteriorated after her eldest grandson’s wedding gift and the mistreatment of her eldest son’s fealty all these years.  If she pondered killing the chairman before, that act likely drove her fury.  Being so quiet and alone with her thoughts, she is the wildcard and dangerous to the Chairman and DJ.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, littlemay said:

me believe LSM is Jin Yang Chul and SJK is Do Joon. Best performance!!!

i feel the same they became grandson and grandfather...their feelings ,their special bond...they are rivals and friends at the same time...in his former life HW read his book...knew his hard work...came to admire the old man, in his second life he became his grandson ...wanted to use him but as it happened in the novel he realised he also loves the old man,that likes him very much

• Like 4

INTERESTING POINT OF VIEW...I DO LOVE DJ AND HIS FATHER...BOTH SO GOOD LOOKING AND LOVING MEN...

I also think that Hyun Woo did not travel back in time or time loop ...he  transmigrated to another parallel universe just like in the novel...

• Like 2

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Song Joong Ki Clashes With Shin Hyun Been Over Attempted Murder Case In “Reborn Rich”

Get ready for even more drama and intrigue on “Reborn Rich”!

“Reborn Rich” is a JTBC fantasy drama starring Song Joong Ki as Yoon Hyun Woo, a loyal secretary to a chaebol family. When he dies after being framed for embezzlement by the very family that he had faithfully served, he is reborn as the family’s youngest son Jin Do Joon, and he plots to take over the company in order to exact revenge.

Spoilers

On the previous episode of “Reborn Rich,” Jin Do Joon managed to foil Jin Sung Joon (Kim Nam Hee) and Jin Young Gi (Yoon Je Moon)’s attempts to replace him as the head of Soonyang Financial. Thanks to a dramatic last-minute arrival by Jin Yang Chul (Lee Sung Min), Jin Do Joon narrowly averted the crisis and got one step closer to his ultimate goal of taking over Soonyang Group.

In newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming episode, Jin Do Joon’s management skills are put to the test as he takes the reins at Soonyang Motors. With both the future of Soonyang Motors and his chances of succession resting on the fate of Soonyang’s new car Apollo, Jin Do Joon personally gives a presentation on the vehicle, determined to make sure it succeeds.

Song-Joong-Ki-5-1024x1536.jpg

Meanwhile, Seo Min Young (Shin Hyun Been) can be seen lost in thought as she faces a quandary. While Jin Do Joon has asked her not to investigate the attempted murder case and just let it go, the prosecutor refuses, insisting that she needs to uncover the truth for his sake.

Shin-Hyun-Been-1-1024x1536.jpg

Finally, Lee Pil Ok (Kim Hyun) is facing worries of her own. On the previous episode, Jin Do Joon warned her that if the secret about his grandfather’s condition got out, he would go to the police and turn her in for attempted murder. So when the critical secret is gradually discovered by new people, she finds herself fraught with anxiety.

Spoiler

Kim-Hyun-1536x1024.jpg

The producers of “Reborn Rich” teased, “In Episode 13, there will be a fierce conflict between Jin Do Joon, who wants to hide Jin Yang Chul’s secret, and Seo Min Young, who wants to uncover the truth for Jin Do Joon’s sake. In the midst of this situation, the moves that Lee Pil Ok makes to protect herself will lead the plot in an unexpected direction.”

To find out what Lee Pil Ok is planning—and what it will mean for Jin Do Joon—tune in to the next episode of “Reborn Rich” on December 17 at 10:30 p.m. KST!

Song Joong Ki Clashes With Shin Hyun Been Over Attempted Murder Case In “Reborn Rich” | Soompi

• Like 1

When grandma took grandpa home from the hospital, I felt anxious too.  But Do Joon cannot do anything.  Afterall his family is more or less like "Outcasts".  I blame the doctor.

But I feel that Do Joon should have tighten the security of his grandpa.  Especially after he has a break-down.  Whether in his former life or now, he knows how the Jin Family members are like.

After threatening grandma, Do Joon should have taken grandpa home with him.  It is so dangerous to leave him to the Wolves.  Jin Yang Cheol cannot hide his dementia forever.  There are too many members in that house. 

I do not miss the Romance at all.  I prefer the Chemistry and Bond between Jin Yang Cheol and Jin Do Joon.  But Grandpa will be leaving us in Ep 13.  I will miss his Screen Presence and Performance.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, hush puppy said:

Afterall his family is more or less like an Outsider.

so is his father...after he married they treat him like an outcast...they came at grandad birthday party first time after many years ...the boys met their dad familly for the first time...after that thanks to DJ they were welcomed again...

7 minutes ago, hush puppy said:

Grandpa will be leaving us in Ep 13. 

yes 13 or 14 ...

8 minutes ago, hush puppy said:

I will miss his Screen Presence and Performance.

we all do ...

• Like 2

the preview is out...i can't wait thew subtitles what a mess!!!

Something that grandad  left for Do Jun...wow today episode was really something...even if grandad is dead the game is not over DJ vs grandad forever!DJ vs the familly maybe even the girl he loves...the driver is awesome still working for DJ and even saved her life today...evil granny tried to kill her it seems ...

RIP grandad...i wonde why did he left nothing to DJ i know there is a plan but i don't know what did the old man want

DJ and  Seo Min Young

"There are a lot of prosecutors but I'm the only one who will go until the end.... The reason why I want to continue this case is to find out the culprit behind the accident. With the hope that you won't get hurt again." she told him...wow he is her number 1 at her phone list  but he ignored her call

HEARTBREAKING!!!

• Like 1

I’m STILL confused...The chairman is still alive why did they have a funeral and read his will already ?Did he died later  at hospital? His wife tried to kill him again?I think she gave him some pills or something...i can't wait to watch with subtitles...DJ and grandad had another bet?They like to play a lot...

What if the grandad  left Soonyang to Do-jun but someone went in and changed it with a fake will?

“Reborn Rich” Lee Sung Min passed away, Song Joong Ki got angry as he was excluded from inheritance

“Reborn Rich” Song Joong Ki enraged as Lee Sung Min did not include him in the inheritance of Sunyang as he said.

In episode 13 of JTBC’s Fri-Sat-Sun drama “Reborn Rich”, which aired on December 17th, Jin Do Joon (Song Joong Ki) got angry as he was not included in the inheritance.

On the broadcast, Jin Yang Chul (Lee Sung Min) was upset about the poor performance of Sunyang Motor. Knowing this, Jin Do Joon said, “I won’t let anyone call Sunyang Motor your delusion and stubbornness”. Therefore, Jin Yang Chul entrusted Jin Do Joon will full authority over the plan for the new car Apollo. 

in Do Joon had a meeting with the shareholders and persuades them by revealing his plan to sell Apollo with the 2002 World Cup logo. He said, “If our national team has their first win at World Cup, we will sell 100 cars. If they advance to the Round of 16, it will be 400 cars, and 1,000 cars for the semifinals”. As the shareholders raised doubts, Jin Do Joon confidently said, “Our people will remember Apollo with the victories”.

Mo Hyun Min (Park Ji Hyun) found out about Jin Yang Chul’s delirium. When Mo Hyun Min came to help him get out of the car, Jin Yang Chul said, “Don worry about Yoon Ki (Kim Young Jae). I’m going to hand over Sunyang to Yoon Ki’s son”. He added, “Yoon Ki’s mom, did you resent me a lot?”, and Mo Hyun Min covered her mouth in shock. Jin Do Joon then appeared and took Jin Yang Chul. At this time, Jin Yang Chul blamed himself, “I think I made a mistake”.

Meanwhile, Jin Yang Chul was thrilled at Jin Do Joon, who did not give up the Sunyang Motors business.

Afterwards, the new car Apollo recorded sales enough to be listed in the Guinness Book along with the miracle of the 2002 World Cup. Jin Do Joon, who intended to report this, was surprised to see Jin Yang Chul lying down.

hairman Jin Yang Chul eventually failed to wake up, and his family was interested in his will. Jin Dong Ki (Jo Han Chul) said in anger, “Are you going to stab your children in the back even in the will? You are really amazing, dad.” Jin Do Joon got angry, “Why did you tell me that you would hand over Sunyang to me? I’m the one who wants to follow you to hell and ask you this.”

https://kbizoom.com/reborn-rich-lee-sung-min-passed-away-song-joong-ki-got-angry-as-he-was-excluded-from-inheritance/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

WHAT A MESS!

https://twitter.com/coming_duarte/status/1604128830452547585

i still don't understand what happened

Of all my children and grandchildren, the only one who cares about me is Do Jun." — Jin Yang Cheol

so why did he leave nothing...what 's the old man plan?

• Like 1

Ep 13 slows down a bit.  It is also a bit disconcerted.  Not as exciting and smooth as the previous few eps.

I don't like Mo Hyun Min.  She is dangerous.  Always lurking around like a Hawk. Which is why I say if Grandpa stays at home, he will not be able to conceal his medical conditions for long.

Grandma has no style at all.  No intelligence.  No commonsense.  The "hole" she has dug kept getting bigger and deeper.  No way out.  And now with Mo Hyun Min in the loop, it can only get worse.

Grandpa did not leave anything to Do Joon.  I'm not surprise or worried. I believe in him.  He must have a Plan  If Do Joon becomes the Chairman now, he will be in grave danger.  Everybody will want him out and down.

In times like this, everyone starts to show their true colours:

- Do Joon's father wants to expose the hospital clip on Grandpa's dementia to the press.  So that his will (leaving nothing to Do Joon) will be declared Invalid.

- Forced to give her 13% shares to Do Joon, grandma expects his eldest son Young Ki to understand her. Especially when he knew about grandma's role in the accident.  That she did so to protect his interests. But he did not.  Instead, he said he understand now how disappointed his son (eldest grandson) feel now. Because grandma gave them to Do Joon. Young Ki only understand shares.  Not his mother's feelings.

Meanwhile Prosecutor Seo Min Young continues to disappoint in her acting.  I don't understand why the Director chose to cast her.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, hush puppy said:

Do Joon's father wants to expose the hospital clip on Grandpa's dementia to the press.  So that his will (leaving nothing to Do Joon) will be declared Invalid.

i could not belive that...but dad is a son of a tiger just like in the novel if he has to is ready to fight...he did it for his son DJ...Thinking that he is the best for the company...that his father chose his son  ...we see DJ chose not to do it and protect his grandfather...he did not like his father idea at all...thinking that he is a JIN like the others

• Like 2

I believe the Chairman died after hearing DJ’s words about the SK team ‘win’ so he was at peace.  The wins and ads boosted the Apollo car.

Now the skirmish between mother and children was interesting.  These brats don’t care who they turn on as long as they get what they thinks is entitled.  The outcast son is just like the rest.  I was glad DJ turned him down to protect the man’s father when he would not.  Man oh man. This group is a calamity waiting to happen once 1st generation  is gone….

Preview shows the chairman left DJ something so perhaps he wants him to let go of the other stuff.  The siblings will self-destruct being greedy.  Even #2’s daughter is a tigress like her mother.  Shame.  No young person needs to be a chair or CEO of a family enterprise unless they worked their way up from the ground floor.  This is what the chair tried with the SJ by putting him in the warehouse.

Another good episode.

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, maribella said:

He didn't even get Sunyang motors?

nothing ...0%...icould not belive it

4 minutes ago, mskololia1 said:

The outcast son is just like the rest.  I was glad DJ turned him down to protect the man’s father when he would not.  

i still think is the best of all Jin children...i think he felt it was his fault that his son did not get the company...and he trust he is the best choice

• Like 1