[Drama 2022] Reborn Rich / 재벌집 막내아들

Maetawinz

“The real culprit who wants Jin Yang Chul dead is…” A shocking theory about “Reborn Rich” is spreading

A somewhat shocking theory about the car accident on JTBC Friday-Saturday-Sunday drama “Reborn Rich” is drawing attention.

On Dec 12th, the drama review YouTube channel “Drama Teller Adam TV” uploaded a video titled “[Reborn Rich] Episode 12 Preview / Oh my God! Jin Yang Chul is crazy, he noticed the real culprit when he saw the painting here!” (#Reborn Rich’s episode 11 analysis, the real reason even Jin Do Joon is fooled and suffered)”.

YouTuber Adam TV introduced their video by saying, “I will tell you whether Jin Sung Joon was the real culprit who tried to kill Jin Do Joon and Jin Yang Chul, and why Chairman Jin Yang Chul suddenly developed symptoms of delirium.” However, they asked for understanding that their contents may be different from the official storyline because it is just a personal theory.

In episode 11 of “Reborn Rich,” Chairman Jin Yang Chul (Lee Sung Min) and his grandson Jin Do Joon (Song Joong Ki) suffered a mysterious car accident. It was a big accident, but they escaped the crisis thanks to Jin Do Joon’s driver. Jin Do Joon found out that someone was behind the accident and ordered an investigation. Chairman Jin Yang Chul was also eager to find the person behind the accident by pretending to be in a coma. In the process, it was revealed that the owner of the vehicle who caused the accident received the painting “Hwajodo” as a draft from the person behind the incident. It was also known that Jin Sung Joon (Kim Nam Hee) had taken the painting from Mo Hyun Min (Park Ji Hyun)’s gallery separately. These contents implied that Jin Sung Joon was the one behind the incident.

read more   https://kbizoom.com/a-shocking-theory-about-reborn-rich-is-spreading/

seems we are not the only ones thinking the old lady had something to do with the accident

At hospital she only asked about her husband and was cold with DJ dad...let go of me she said angry

Every episode of Reborn Rich is  great...I can;t wait for friday day!!!Just two more weeks...

• Like 1

@andy78  Thank you so much for your hard work to give us more info.  

Yes. I did mention that it was Jin Seong Jun (Eldest Grandson) who took the Painting from his wife.  But I am not sure if he is the Culprit.  

Everybody is waiting impatiently for Ep 12 tomorrow.  To watch another Sterling Performance from Lee Sung Ming acting out his Degenerative Illness.  It will be Very Heart-Rending I am sure.

:sad1:

• Love 1

K-drama fans share a shocking theory, claiming Song Joong Ki’s brother in “Reborn Rich” is Bang Si Hyuk

Many are saying that the character Jin Hyung Joon, Jin Do Joon’s older brother in “Reborn Rich”, is inspired by Bang Si Hyuk (50), the largest shareholder of BTS’ agency HYBE.

The two main characters leading “Reborn Rich” are Jin Do Joon (Song Joong Ki), who returns back to life as another person, and Jin Yang Chul (Lee Sung Min). However, the supporting actors’ passionate performances also serve as a added spices to boost the drama’s immersion.

Jin Hyung Joon (Kang Ki Doong) is a representative example. While most of the characters have pretty heavy settings, his is particularly pleasant. He is depicted as the poor third generation of a conglomerate family, who is not interested in making money or fighting for succession rights.

But he has a special hunch. He often surprises his younger brother, Jin Do Joon, by surprisingly predicting what will happen in the future. His prediction about the movie Titanic was wrong, but he accurately identified the needs of customers at the time. He has left quite accurate predictions such as “Parasite” winning the Academy Award, BTS achieving No. 1 on the Billboard chart, Apple’s iPod, South Korea’s advance to the World Cup semifinals, and the digital music service Melon.

With his humurous character, he seemed to play the role of “a ventilator” in the breathtaking power struggle plotline. However, he finally proves his worth in the 2020s when he is in his 40s, not in the 1990s when he was in his 20s.

Netizens started replacing Megahit Entertainment in the play with “Big Hit Entertainment” in tone and reality. The founder and largest shareholder of Big Hit Entertainment, which is BTS’ agency, is Bang Si Hyuk, the current chairman of HYBE. Big Hit Entertainment was renamed HYBE last year.

kang gi dung

If this reference is correct, Jin Hyung Joon might be the real power hidden behind the people of Sun Yang family.

Another reason for the theory of “Jin Hyung Joon is Bang Si Hyuk” is the details related to Samsung Group.

is widely believed that Sun Yang Group, the center of “Reborn Rich,” was modeled after Samsung Group, while Chairman Bang Si Hyuk also has some connections with Samsung.

Chairman Bang Joon Hyuk, the largest shareholder of Netmarble, Korea’s second-largest game company, is a relative of Chairman Bang Si Hyuk. However, the second-largest shareholder of Netmarble is CJ ENM. CJ Group, which has CJ ENM, is a somewhat far-fetched scheme from the Samsung Group one.

https://kbizoom.com/reasons-why-this-character-in-reborn-rich-is-bang-si-hyuk/

I JUST LOVE HIS CHARACTER SO MUCH!FUNNY BUT A GREAT BROTHER...DJ HAS A WARM FAMILLY...THEY DO LOVE EACH OTHER...LOOK THE OTHERS...ONLY HATE AND BETRAYAL...

• Like 3

10 hours ago, hush puppy said:

This is too Hilarious isn't it?  So that was how they filmed the Accident Scene. 

That's why when accidents' analysts look at scenes in movies they laugh their heads off. When the impact is from one direction, the occupants should be thrown or shaken in the same direction. But how do you synchronise in a scene such as this? I'm guessing that in major movies there is more detailed work to ensure realism.

Grandma is still the main suspect. I think it's the oldest son, SJ's father. The meek ones are always surprising tye viewers.

18 hours ago, andy78 said:

wonder too...i remember her from first ep...beautiful and very ambitious...ready to fight first grandson ...having a desire to be successful, an ambitious young executive

She's the young woman who asked for the slush fun to be given to her, I think. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maribella said:

Grandma is still the main suspect. I think it's the oldest son, SJ's father. The meek ones are always surprising tye viewers.

I think Chairman and wife have an idea who it is.  Eldest son is too quiet and introspective. He was always seeking his father’s approval.

Like their aunt and uncle, the younger egging on the older to get what she wants is how I see the cousins from 1 and 2.  The cycle must end.

• Like 3

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Song Joong Ki Remains Composed As The Fight For Succession Ramps Up In “Reborn Rich”

Tensions continue to rise in the newest stills for “Reborn Rich”!

“Reborn Rich” is a JTBC fantasy drama starring Song Joong Ki as Yoon Hyun Woo, a loyal secretary to a chaebol family. When he dies after being framed for embezzlement by the very family that he had faithfully served, he is reborn as the family’s youngest son Jin Do Joon, and he plots to take over the company in order to exact revenge.

Spoilers

The last episode ended with Jin Do Joon attempting to find mastermind behind the accident that he and Jin Yang Chul (Lee Sung Min) were involved in. Jin Yang Chul suspects that the mastermind is one of his children. Jin Do Joon recruited the help of Seo Min Young (Shin Hyun Been) to collect evidence and witnesses of the accident. At the end of all of this, they found Jin Sung Joon (Kim Nam Hee) and Mo Hyun Min (Park Ji Hyun). Upon the unexpected reveal, Jin Yang Chul was so shocked that viewers even witnessed him shedding a few tears. In his delirium, he wasn’t even able to recognize Jin Do Joon, previewing even more unpredictable developments to come.

The reason why Jin Yang Chul was so suspicious of the three siblings boils down to the matter of the establishment of Sunyang Group. He guessed that they would plot his murder after he decided to appoint Jin Do Joon as president of the holding company, which is no different from appointing him as the official successor.

“The true culprit behind the accident is the person who destroys the plan to establish a financial holdings company.” This is Jin Yang Chul’s prediction, and it will be interesting to see if this will become true.

In the midst of all of this, the newly released photos from the much anticipated board meeting are sure to grab viewers’ attention. Just as Jin Yang Chul had predicted, the only two people vying for the position of Sunyang Group president are Jin Do Joon and Lee Hang Jae (Jung Hee Tae). While Jin Do Joon maintains an unreadable and calm pokerface, the three siblings, Jin Young Gi (Yoon Je Moon), Jin Don Gi (Jo Han Chul), and Jin Hwa Young (Kim Shin Rok), all don expressions full of suspicion and clear dissatisfaction.

lee-sung-min-1536x1024.jpeg

jung-hee-tae-song-joong-ki-1536x1024.jpe

Spoiler

reborn-rich-1-1536x1024.jpeg

kim-shin-rok-1-1536x1024.jpeg

Yet another photo captures Jin Sung Joon standing in front of Jin Do Joon, looking confident. Unlike earlier, Jin Do Joon actually looks nervous at the sudden confrontation, and it seems like Jin Sung Joon has just declared war, but over what still remains a mystery. What’s more, Jin Sung Joon previously conspired with board members to vote in opposition in order to thwart the plans of establishing the holding company.

Spoiler

kim-nam-hee-1-1024x1536.jpeg

song-joong-ki-kim-nam-hee-1536x1024.jpeg

song-joong-ki-2-1536x1024.jpeg

Will Jin Do Joon be able to turn his predicted defeat into a success?

The next episode of “Reborn Rich” airs on December 16 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

Song Joong Ki Remains Composed As The Fight For Succession Ramps Up In “Reborn Rich” | Soompi

• Like 2

now the scene with english sub...I can't wait for ep 12

pretending to lose his control to spill the water just so the cleaner would not see what happened ...he does love the old man...maybe he did not wanted ...but happened ...

• Like 3

9 hours ago, maribella said:

@maribella  I agree with you.  It could be the eldest son.  We must not forget, he went to Jail before.  For what reason?   On behalf of his Father I think.  He did not get to see his eldest son being borned.  So there could be Silent Resentment.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

The one behind the accident was his own wife, the evil grandmother today ep confirmed that!!!Grandad and Do Joon protect each other from everybody...great episode DJ became CEO with his grandad help ...too bad DJ  and Seo Min Young BREAK UP !!Lovers to enemies...LOVE AND HATE AT THE SAME TIME!!!What a MESS!

what will happen with them

I think he always read about and admired grandad when he was Hyunwoo,to see him  crumble in front of him was so hard for him

• Like 3

On 12/16/2022 at 6:54 AM, andy78 said:

The one behind the accident was his own wife the evil grandmother today ep confirmed that!!!Grandad and Do Joon protect each other from everybody...great episode DJ became CEO with his grandad help ...too bad DJ  and Seo Min Young BREAK UP !!Lovers to enemies...LOVE AND HATE AT THE SAME TIME!!!What a MESS!

what will happen with them

I think he always read about and admired grandad when he was Hyunwoo,to see him  crumble in front of him was so hard for him

I liked her. This writer should better end this show to my liking or I'll put a hex on him. 

The brain cancer has struck rather suddenly. DJ did not know about it, so it could not have been in the biography.

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote Tweets. Thanks!
  • Like 3

I just finished watching Ep 12.  Lee Sung Ming is one hell of an Actor.  He acted so well.  So believable.

His wife is so cruel.  No doubt it hurts that her husband had another woman.  But that is over and done with.  And he exiled that son of his until lately.

There is no need to take his life.    If you cannot tolerate it - just Divorce.  That will hurt him even more - His Reputation and Credibility.

It is because of her Mentality, that  all her children turn out unimpressive and good-for-nothing.  And it is spilling over into her 3rd generation.

• Like 5

51 minutes ago, hush puppy said:

I just finished watching Ep 12.  Lee Sung Ming is one hell of an Actor.  He acted so well.  So believable.

His wife is so cruel.  No doubt it hurts that her husband had another woman.  But that is over and done with.  And he exiled that son of his until lately.

There is no need to take his life.    If you cannot tolerate it - just Divorce.  That will hurt him even more - His Reputation and Credibility.

It is because of her Mentality, that  all her children turn out unimpressive and good-for-nothing.  And it is spilling over into her 3rd generation.

i agree with all you said...Seo Minyoung thinks he only wants to protect  the company  when in fact he wants to protect his grandfather...i hope she realise that maybe gets to know the old man before he dies ...in the novel grandad thought she will be a good wife for DJ...Even met her parents to talk about them

• Like 4

Lee Sung Min 

hearteyes GIF by Funimation

What an amazing actor. That scene where he realises he lost control over his body. ... in the elevator. It really broke my heart. 

Also when he accused and confronted his wife, and then suddenly forgot and talked random stuff with her... 

His face expressions are on point. 

for granma; she didn't even try to talk to her husband about her sons. he probably wouldn't have listened, but still - the way she excused herself was ridiculous! 

I'm still shocked, though, that Do Jun let her leave with granpa out of the hospital, when it was clear he had no realisation of it, and they knew who tried to kill them off. 

• Like 6

Grandmother let her claws out.  This vicious side is not like someone protecting their grown children nearing 60.  They are still rich and have affiliations and subsidiaries.  It was jealousy of the other woman winning out by her offspring(s) over hers.  Wow.

Grandfather coming to the rescue was amazing…..Sadly, his children from his wife are a disgrace and entitled.  Money marrying money.  

The prosecutor ex may have been the cause for DJ’s demise the 1st time being relentless and jealous of conglomerate heirs.

I feel a since of sadness over the chairman and DJ.

9 hours ago, hush puppy said:

I agree that the cruelty was just below the surface seething.  Her children are doing the same.  We saw that with the daughter expressing her pain and anger at their father’s perceived betrayal.  Mom’s resentment has tainted her offspring.  The daggers were out in this episode. 

• Like 2

We have not been shown what the relationship between JCY and his wife was like all the 50 years. He could be as cold as unfeeling as with his children - testing and grading them all the time. It looked like he was also domineering if one can conclude from the scene when she begged for his forgiveness. When she realised that he was helpless, her face and voice changed into one who suddenly had power and she gloated. 

While it's touching to see the newfound supersmart DJ is a great source of pride and delights JCY, he really does not deserve DJ. If DJ grew up with the others, he would most likely turn into a greedy, covetous young man too. While I can admire a man who built an empire starting from his workshop, he nevertheless is not a nice man. Maybe that is how an empire is built. I had read about Ford, Rockefeller and Stanford, they roughshod over employees and competitors. But family wasn't mentioned much in the books.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2