[Drama 2022] Reborn Rich / 재벌집 막내아들

Maetawinz

This drama is delicious in revenge mode.  So I have to give a hand clap for the performance of Seong Jun’s “It’s show time.”  He gave back what his future wife deserved. 

Grandfather is always good, yet we did not know oldest son was in prison whilst his son was being born.  Now, we know how grandmothers can be emotional too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hush puppy said:

Yoon Ki is the eldest son of Chairman Jin right?

well i'm talking about DOJOON dad...4 alpha ,4th son...Chairman Jin had the affair and brought his son home...

1 hour ago, mskololia1 said:

Now, we know how grandmothers can be emotional too.

i'm sure the old lady will do something later against chairman Jin and Dojoon

• Like 1

11 hours ago, andy78 said:

well i'm talking about DOJOON dad...4 alpha ,4th son...Chairman Jin had the affair and brought his son home...

i'm sure the old lady will do something later against chairman Jin and Dojoon

I hope not. She's the only likeable member of that family. But you may be right, unlike dailies, 16-20 episodes' shows have shock value.

I think we would see more of DJ's parents in the coming episodes. Something must have happened to him that his mother returned years later - grey haired- demanding answers. The father was with the family at that time, I thought his parents had split. The 3 % shares could be his.

When HW worked for Soonyang, the Chairman was dead. Could it be the same timeline? So DJ was alive when HW wasn't born yet? But SJ was only about 10 years older than DJ. 

I think we will see the bad guys getting their comeuppance but DJ may not survive if he was not around when HW was working for them. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, maribella said:

I think we would see more of DJ's parents in the coming episodes. Something must have happened to him that his mother returned years later - grey haired- demanding answers. The father was with the family at that time, I thought his parents had split. The 3 % shares could be his.

let's hope it would happen like in the novel and he will survive...i do like his new familly very much...

• Like 3

We are already halfway into the Drama.  I am sure more Secrets will be revealed.  

We should be told why Chairman's eldest son went to Prison. Is it to cover up for Chairman Jin's commercial crimes?  Or is it something Personal?

If Chairman Jin gave his Business Empire to Do Joon, I'm sure the entire family: Grandma, Sons, Daughter and Grandchildren will react?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, hush puppy said:

We should be told why Chairman's eldest son went to Prison. Is it to cover up for Chairman Jin's commercial crimes?  Or is it something Personal

i hope we will get an answer...

4 hours ago, hush puppy said:

If Chairman Jin gave his Business Empire to Do Joon, I'm sure the entire family: Grandma, Sons, Daughter and Grandchildren will react?

there will be war...in the novel he won and it was :THE WINNER TAKES IT ALL

• Like 2

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Song Joong Ki And Shin Hyun Been Become One Step Closer To Achieving A Common Goal In “Reborn Rich” Special Poster

Ahead of the second act of “Reborn Rich,” the drama teased a special poster starring Song Joong Ki and Shin Hyun Been!

“Reborn Rich” is a new JTBC fantasy drama starring Song Joong Ki as Yoon Hyun Woo, a loyal secretary to a chaebol family. When he dies after being framed for embezzlement by the very family that he had faithfully served, he is reborn as the family’s youngest son Jin Do Joon, and he plots to take over the company in order to exact revenge.

Spoilers

In the previous broadcast, Jin Yang Chul (Lee Sung Min) discovered an issue with his health, causing great shock. At the crossroads of life, Jin Yang Chul came to the realization that ultimately, his favorite child is Soonyang Group, and he retracted the rule of the eldest child succeeding the group and instead declared that the successor will only be chosen based on their abilities, making viewers anticipate the dynamic and fierce battle to take over Soonyang that will unfold in the second act.

On December 8, “Reborn Rich” dropped a special poster of Jin Do Joon and Seo Min Young (Shin Hyun Been). Previously, the two had to walk different paths to follow their contrasting goals of revenge and justice. However, the poster depicts them just a step away from crossing paths. The poster is even more intriguing in that it features Jin Do Joon in his 20s and Seo Min Young in her 40s.

The text on the poster reads, “The partnership to hunt down Soonyang family begins,” raising anticipation for what will result from a collaboration that crosses generations to achieve one same goal.

Song-Joong-Ki-Shin-Hyun-Been-1072x1536.j

Song Joong Ki shared, “The relationship depicted between the two—a man who became a prominent figure of Soonyang Group and a woman known as the grim reaper of Soonyang Group—is complex and subtle. I hope viewers also tune in and feel together in what manner their relationship will unfold.”

Shin Hyun Been conveyed, “The two, who have been at odds for the past four years since college, have now become members of society and will now meet as a prosecutor and third generation chaebol as well as a prosecutor and a whistleblower. At first glance, they seem to be on different ends of an extreme with Soonyang at the center, but they appear to be connected by the common trait of using any means necessary for the sake of truth.”

She added, “The process of them benefitting each other and also harming one another will be another interesting point for viewers. I hope viewers watch without missing their emotions amidst a relationship that is uncertain in which how it will change.”

The next episode of “Reborn Rich” airs on December 9 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

Song Joong Ki And Shin Hyun Been Become One Step Closer To Achieving A Common Goal In “Reborn Rich” Special Poster | Soompi

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Watch: “Reborn Rich” Takes Viewers Behind The Scenes Of Kim Nam Hee And Park Ji Hyun’s Wedding

Reborn Rich” has finally dropped behind-the-scenes footage from the big wedding ceremony that took place in the drama!

“Reborn Rich” is a JTBC fantasy drama starring Song Joong Ki as Yoon Hyun Woo, a loyal secretary to a chaebol family. When he dies after being framed for embezzlement by the very family that he had faithfully served, he is reborn as the family’s youngest son Jin Do Joon, and he plots to take over the company in order to exact revenge.

This new behind-the-scenes video is all about the wedding between Jin Sung Joon (Kim Nam Hee) and Mo Hyun Min (Park Ji Hyun), who looked gorgeous in her beautiful dress.

park-ji-hyun-kim-nam-hee.jpg

When the time came for the entire family to gather together for a group picture, the director was sure to catch every little detail and make sure that nothing looked off. At one point, Kang Ki Doong was told to fix his hair so that his eyes could be seen, to which he made everyone laugh by replying, “No, this is part of the concept I’m going for.”

The whole group looked great together, shouting out a happy “Soonyang!” as the photo was snapped.

Spoiler

reborn-rich-1.jpg

Watch the behind-the-scenes footage from the on-screen wedding below!

[ENG/메이킹] 결혼식이 언제부터 이렇게 재밌어진 거야, 내 허락도 없이. | 재벌집 막내아들  EP.21 - YouTube

The next episode of “Reborn Rich” will air on December 9 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

Watch: “Reborn Rich” Takes Viewers Behind The Scenes Of Kim Nam Hee And Park Ji Hyun’s Wedding | Soompi

• Like 1

3 Possible Endings of ‘Reborn Rich’ – Song Joong Ki’s Death?

A viewer’s opinion that Jin Do Jun (Song Joong Ki), the main character of JTBC’s Reborn Rich, will inevitably die has gained attention.

In the post, the writer mentions the first episode where Lee Hae In (Jung Hye Young) in 2022 wants to know about her son’s death. If Do Jun doesn’t die and the future changes, this particular scene is just meaningless. Also, it’s unclear who killed Yoon Hyun Woo (Song Joong Ki before traveling back in time) in 2022, but if Jin Do Jun doesn’t die and becomes the owner of Sunyang, then Yoon Hyun Woo wouldn’t die either – this means Jin Do Jun’s death is “necessary.” The writer then predicted three possible stories likely to happen after Jin Do Jun dies and Yoon Hyun Woo becomes the new lead character.

The first possible ending is Jin Do Jun preparing for his own death after realizing the unavoidable fate. He tries to save Jin Yang Chul (Lee Sung Min) through surgery like in the original novel but fails, and at that moment, he recovers memories about Jin Do Jun and his death. So in 2022, Jin Do Jun is dead, but his people will be continuing the plan that he made to tear apart Sunyang.

And if Jin Do Jun was the one who killed Yoon Hyun Woo, Yoon Hyun Woo had to die in order for him to go back in time and become Jin Do Jun. That’s why Song Joong Ki as Jin Do Jun makes a plan to shoot Yoon Hyun Woo to acquire the slush funds, and the one possibly carrying out this scheme is Oh Se Hyun (Park Hyuk Kwon) or maybe even Jin Yoon Gi (Kim Young Jae).

The second possible scenario is saving Yoon Hyun Woo after he’s shot and getting the slush funds. In this case, the story will be that Yoon Hyun Woo, who was believed to be dead, is actually alive.

The last possible story is when Yoon Hyun Woo regains the time he lived as Jin Do Jun. The writer then added that it’s possible that Yoon Hyun Woo holds Jin Do Jun’s funeral in the epilogue. After turning into Jin Do Jun, Yoon Hyun Woo realizes that he can’t change the future like someone’s death, so despite his effort to not change his death, he devises a plan for his people to take over Sunyang even after he dies. Afterward, Yoon Hyun Woo goes back to the time when he was shot, and Oh Se Hyun gets his hands on the slush funds Yoon Hyun Woo was carrying. But Yoon Hyun Woo is actually alive and recovers his memories as Jin Do Jun. And together, they swallow up Sunyang.

https://zapzee.net/2022/12/09/3-possible-endings-of-reborn-rich-song-joong-kis-death-1/

very interesting...The novel end is perfect to me:Wins the war and gets the girl he loves

Long preview....

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Watch: Park Ji Hyun Showcases Flawless Chemistry With Song Joong Ki And Kim Nam Hee Behind The Scenes Of “Reborn Rich”

Reborn Rich” has dropped a new behind-the-scenes clip showcasing Park Ji Hyun’s chemistry with Song Joong Ki and Kim Nam Hee!

“Reborn Rich” is a JTBC fantasy drama starring Song Joong Ki as Yoon Hyun Woo, a loyal secretary to a chaebol family. When he dies after being framed for embezzlement by the very family that he had faithfully served, he is reborn as the family’s youngest son Jin Do Joon, and he plots to take over the company in order to exact revenge.

The making-of footage kicks off with Song Joong Ki and Park Ji Hyun rehearsing a scene where a lightbulb explodes in the middle of a conversation and Jin Do Joon pulls Mo Hyun Min (Park Ji Hyun) into his arms to protect her. Song Joong Ki jokingly says to Park Ji Hyun, “When you come toward me, I will dodge you,” filling the set with laughter. When the filming begins, the two actors showcase perfect chemistry and successfully film the scene in one take.

vlcsnap-2022-12-09-10h19m23s160-1536x864

The clip continues by showing Park Ji Hyun’s chemistry with Kim Nam Hee who takes on the role of Jin Sung Joon, the Soonyang family’s eldest grandson. The actors and the director discuss the scene where Jin Sung Joon provokes Mo Hyun Min before their wedding ceremony. When filming starts, Park Ji Hyun smoothly takes the tiara off her head and throws it on the floor. But afterwards, the tiara goes missing, creating an unexpected scene where the groom and bride are kneeling down to look for the tiara.

vlcsnap-2022-12-09-10h40m02s792-1536x864

Watch the full making-of video below!

(SUB) [메이킹] 낮말을 새가 듣고 갤러리는 성준이가 본다... | 재벌집 막내아들  EP.23 - YouTube

The next episode of “Reborn Rich” will air on December 9 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

Watch: Park Ji Hyun Showcases Flawless Chemistry With Song Joong Ki And Kim Nam Hee Behind The Scenes Of “Reborn Rich” | Soompi

• Like 1

i can't wait the subtitles

Seems she will atack him...so sad...what will he do now?

Do Joon & Miracle investments vs everyone

Maybe she  thinks he only wants to use her to take over his grandfather company or they  planned all of this?

• Like 1