My Ultimate Unnie/Noona

Sleepy Owl

Poll: Ultimate Unnie/Noona  

112 members have voted

1. 1. My Ultimate Red Wine Unnie/Noona (Choose 4)

• Park Shin Hye (The Heirs, Memories of Alhambra)
    • Bae Suzy (Start Up, Vagabond)
    • IU (Hotel Del Luna, Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart)
    • Kim Go Eun (The Eternal Monarch, Goblin)
    • Park Min Young (Her Private Life, What's wrong with Secretary Kim)
    • Shin Hye Sun (Mr. Queen, Angel's Last Mission: Love)
    • Moon Chae Won (Flower of Evil, Innocent Man)
    • Jung So Min (Father is Strange, Because this is my first life)
    • Park Bo Young (Doom at your service, Strong Woman Do Bong Soon)
    • Shin Se Kyung (Run On, The Bride of Habaek)
    • Go Ara (Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol, Hwarang)
    • Im Soo Hyang (Graceful Family, ID: Gangnam Beauty)
    • Kim So Hyun (River where the Moon Rises, Love Alarm)
    • Mun Ka Young (True Beauty, Find Me in your memory)
    • Oh Yeon Seo (A Korean Odyssey, Love With Flaws)
    • Park Eun Bin (Do You Like Brahms?, Hot Stove League)
    • Kim Yoo Jung (Backstreet Rookie, Love in the Moonlight)
    • Lee Yoo Young (Tunnel, Your Honor)
    • Lee Se Young (Memorist, Kairos)
    • None of the Above
  2. 2. My Ultimate White Wine Unnie/Noona (Choose 4)

• Song Hye Kyo (Full House, Descendants of the sun)
    • Son Ye Jin (Crash Landing on You, Something in the rain)
    • Gianna Jun (Jun Ji Hyun) (My Love From Another Star, The Legend of the Blue Sea)
    • Ku Hye Sun (Boys over Flowers, Blood)
    • Yoon Eun Hye (Goong, Coffee Prince)
    • Song Ji Hyo (Emergency Couple, Was is it Love)
    • Yoo In Na (Goblin, Touch Your Heart)
    • Han Ji Min (One Spring Night, The Light in your Eyes)
    • Lee Min Jung (Once Again, Come Back Mister)
    • Lee Ha Nee (Honey Lee) (The Fiery Priest, Come Back Mister)
    • Jeon Mi Do (Hospital Playlist, Mother)
    • Lee Da Hee (Search: WWW, The Beauty Inside)
    • Lee Da Hae (My Girl, The Good Witch)
    • Lee Ha Na (Voice - all seasons, A Piece of your Mind)
    • Hwang Jung Eum (Secret Love, Kill Me Heal Me)
    • Kim So Yeon (Penthouse, Secret Mother)
    • Jang Nara (Sell Your Haunted House, Fated To Love You)
    • Cho Yeo Jung (Cheat on my if you can, Woman of 9.9 Billion)
    • Eugene (Kim Yoo Jin) (Penthouse, All About My Mom)
    • None of the Above
  3. 3. My Ultimate Rose Wine Unnie/Noona (Choose 4)

• Kim Tae Hee (Hi Bye Mama, Yong Pal)
    • Kim Sun A (Children of Nobody, My Name is Kim Sam Soon, Scent of a Woman)
    • Ha Ji Won (What Happened in Bali, Empress Ki, Chocolate)
    • Gong Hyo Jin (Jealousy Incarnate, When Camelia Blooms)
    • Bae Doona (Secret Forest a.k.a Stranger, Kingdom)
    • Lee Bo Young (Mine, Mother)
    • Kim Hee Sun (Faith, Alice)
    • Soo Ae (Mask, Sweet Stranger and Me)
    • Kim Hye Soo (Signal, Hyena)
    • Choi Kang Hee (Queen of Mystery, Good Casting)
    • Kim Seo Hyung (Mine, Sky Castle, Nobody Knows)
    • Lee Ji Ah (Penthouse, The Ghost Detective)
    • Choi Ji Woo (Stairway to Heaven, Winter Sonata)
    • Uhm Jung Hwa (A Witch's Love, You are too much)
    • Kim Hee Ae (The World of Married, Secret Affair)
    • Song Yoon Ah (K2, Secret Mother)
    • Shin Eun Kyung (The Last Empress, Bad Couple)
    • Kim Nam Joo (My Husband Got Family, Misty)
    • None of the Above

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/20/2021 at 08:00 AM

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

love IU sense of responsibility toward The lead man :mrgreen: 

Yup, especially the promise to buy the suit with that print :loolz:

1 hour ago, willenette said:

@Sleepy Owl, I agree with you -however, the drama  only shows that although they cannot be together in their own countries, they have their happy ending in Switzerland. Although.................sigh.............they did not get married.   They have a house of their own, but, I don't think they got married.

Oh Chingu, I meant the ending for the 2nd leads. I was satisfied with the ending the main leads got, but the 2nd leads also deserved better in my opinion :rubchin:

@Ameera Ali, since the arab rich man got your ultimate Unnie, how about this Unnie?

tumblr_pz2kujVSv71wht2r7o8_500.gifv

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

Just now, Sleepy Owl said:

Yup, especially the promise to buy the suit with that print

Oh Chingu, I meant the ending for the 2nd leads. I was satisfied with the ending the main leads got, but the 2nd leads also deserved better in my opinion

@Ameera Ali, since the arab rich man got your ultimate Unnie, how about this Unnie?

@Sleepy Owl, yes, dear I very much agree with you - Although the finale showed a fairy-tale like ending for Yoon Se-ri and Ri Jeong-hyeok, the final episode didn’t do justice to  Dan and Seung-jun’s love story. What disappointed me was the fact that they killed off their story the minute the final episode started. They deserved a happy ending, too. It would have been nice to finally see Dan be with someone who gave her the attention she deserved. It would also have been exciting to see how much Seung-jun would have changed because of his love for Dan. Second lead couples have always been underappreciated. I felt like the story of Dan and Seung-jun was rushed in the end. I hope that future K-dramas would give

second lead characters the happy ending they deserve because they aren’t just for the main leads.   :shaq:

*** My Ha Ji Won is doing well so far in the poll - voted for her - hahaha. I hope my Kim Tae Hee - will follow..... 

:highonflowers:

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

9 hours ago, kittyna said:

That said, if this were just a free-for-all, I think I'd concentrate my picks on the "Rose Wine" category. The vast majority of my favourite Korean actresses are veterans, so I was hard-pressed to narrow my picks down to four there ;) 

Chingu, most of my favorites are veteran actresses. It was so hard to narrow them down to only 4.... :crybaby:

8 hours ago, rukizie said:

man, this is tough but my ultimate unnie is this woman. But wait, why she didnt put on list ?

7 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

and i definitely agree with @rukizie about the Ji Sung unnie lol where is @agenth and her JCW unnie pic??

Chingus.... This event is about our favorite unnies, but you still managed to bring your oppas into this thread?

:loolz:

Cbs Yes GIF by Paramount+

@Ameera Ali I thought your favorite unnie was your spirit animal, Scarlet....? :w00t:

LdHYYAy.gif

cr. to owner

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1. Red Wine Unnie/Noona

• IU
  • Park Bo Young
  • Kim Go Eun

2. White Wine Unnie/Noona

• Song Hye Kyo
  • Son Ye Jin
  • Yoo Ina
  • Lee Da Hae

3. Rose Wine Unnie/Noona

• Kim Tae Hee
  • Kim Sun A
  • Ha Ji Won

My ultimate, ultimate actress unnie out of the above is Yoo Ina!!:loveu: Her and my ultimate actor oppa Lee Dongwook is my ultimate ship HEHEHE (hint hint for next poll :coolshades:)

Lee Dong Wook has "thrown away" Yoo In Na backstage is cute, so why can not  you be in love with each other?

cr. newsbeezer

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

28 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Scarlet is my spirit animal , but I don’t  support her Violence :mrgreen:

Are you saying your spirit animal has anger management issues? :blink:

tumblr_pszvi3TAZE1sqfa8ro2_500.gif

cr. to owner

In any case, I have to say that Lee Da Hee is a phenomenal actress. :love: To my understanding, she is nothing at all like Scarlet IRL. :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

OMG, that was so HARD! choosing 4 out of so many talented actresses. 

:crazymad:

Btw,  I have not seen Lee Young Ae of Jewel in the Palace. She is also one of my ultimate unnie. :heart:

She trailblazed my love for KDrama. 

MV5-BMTM4-OTI5-Yj-Qt-Nz-Fh-Ny00-YWY5-LTk

ctto

This poll reminds me of women empowerment. 

200w.gif

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

@Lmangla, @partyon and @Sleepy Owl  That was more difficult than I had initially thought. :blink: Too many beautiful, lovely ladies who are also amazing actors. But I was most excited to see Gong Hyo-jin. :omg:I see her name and I click. Her dramas seldom disappoint. :love:

Master's Sun , It's Okay, That's Love , Don't Dare to Dream , When the Camellia Blooms, Pasta  , The Greatest Love and my most favourite of all ,'Thank You'. :heart3:

Hwang Jung-eum and Jang Nara are two other actors who are click baits for me. However, I haven't been much impressed by their recent projects. Hoping to see them with something interesting soon.  #fighting

A recent addition has been Shin Hye-sun. I enjoyed most of her dramas. She is very versatile as an actor just like Gong Hyo-jin. Though she has miles to go before she can reach that caliber but she isn't doing too bad. Looking forward to her future projects. :gangnamstyle:

Then there were One Drama Wonders, who were excellent in a particular drama but not so impressive in others. I never thought it would be this difficult choosing an unnie / noona. :tears: I thought I was only obsessed with oppas/ ahjussis .:lol: Theses unnies and noonas are giving my ultimate oppas and ahjussis a run for their money! All the ladies mentioned in the poll rock!:cheers:They all shine in their unique way and with each drama , we are blinded by her charm, and acting prowess. #morepowertoyouladies :heartxoxo:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

Aw, my favorite unnie wasn't included. :( She's active in three countries, even (Korea, Japan, and the US). Han Hyo Joo. She's a multi-award-winning actress in both film and dramas. Recent, current, and upcoming projects just since 2016:

HJ-manyrecents.jpg

Dramaworld 2 (mini drama, 2021/Korea)

Inrang (2018 film/Korea)

Golden Slumber (2018 film/Korea)

Moving (drama, upcoming with Jo In Sung in 2022/Korea and Disney Plus)

Treadstone (USA drama 2019, currently airing in Korea on OCN)

W Two Worlds (drama, 2016/Korea)

The Sun Does Not Move (movie, 2021/Japan)

Pirates 2: The Goblin Flag (movie, in post production, 2021 or 2022/Korea)

Happiness (TVN drama, currently filming with Park Hyung Sik, 2021/Korea)

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Hey Niceee Topic....but below are my Most Fav Noona.... Category 1 are Same age so they are Chingus Lol.

The Noona Who for me is Goddess Incarnate. Noona do a Saeguk Please.

jihyun GIF

The Noona Whose eyes makes me wander to another storyland.Please do a show which is NOT FANATSY its high time now

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon Korean GIF

And the Very Underrated Noona.She can transform into anyone and Everyone.Waiting for you more Noona.

Shin-Hye-sun-sexy-photos-3.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

@Sakurafairy, @frozentundra Chingus, sorry for missing out on your ultimate Unnies due to the technical limitations of our poll :please:

@larus having known you for sometime now, I think we don't even need to ask each other about our Ultimate Unnie and Noona :winkx:

Thank you for participating and voting here Chingu :biubiu:

@confusedheart326 Chingu, I have watched some dramas of Gong Hyo Jin, and my most favorite ones would be "Thank You" and "Master's Sun". Thank You was just amazing in my opinion, and I don't really remember how many times I have watched it. 

She has done several kind of roles, and has always amazed me with her great acting skills. 

For me as many of the add/sub Chingus know, Ultimate Noona is Jang Nara

dht919-voaeb-jy.jpg?w=720    :heart2beat:

@sadthe1st Chingu, I said it once again :joy:

@madmad min Chingu, yup, I also wish to see do a Sageuk, let's hope she does :wow1:

I totally agree with you on Park Bo Young. While I love her movie selection, and watched several movies by her, I am yet to be impressed by her dramas. Of course I have not watched her "ghost" drama (don't remember the name) and "Strong Woman Do Bong Soon" (which has been in my watchlist for sometime now). But her last 2 dramas didn't really excite me, I ended up dropping them. 

So yes, I also hope she does a Non-Fantasy drama for a change. Given her acting skills, she would do a great job in any kind of genre in my opinion. 

@confusedheart326, @madmad min Chingus, since you have mentioned "Shin Hye Sun", for me she is a great talent actually. One of those names these days that would make me want to check out drama. I wasn't going to watch "Mr. Queen" because of the body swap synopsis (not into body swaps really), but since she was doing it, I checked it out and watched the whole drama. 

What is great about her is that fact that she does not shy away from trying out different kind of roles. I loved her in "Still 17", one of my most favorite dramas by her, and also she did a great job in "Mr. Queen". So I will look forward to her upcoming projects. :cutekitty:

1 hour ago, usadango said:

Son Yejin is my ultimate bias

Son Ye Jin is a great actress, I have watched most of her movies, and I am actually quite happy that she has once again started doing dramas now :piggydance:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1