[Drama 2022] Alchemy Of Souls: Light and Shadow ✴ 반환

Maetawinz

If JM is powerful enough to subdue the eldest daughter of a powerful mage family such that Naksu could possess her with nary a sign, he would be the big boss now. 

There is a possibility that MD is more than a poor peasant girl since there are 3 scions and one prince but only one high born girl. I think it's fine for MD to be an ordinary girl, maybe her eyesight will return.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, maribella said:

If JM is powerful enough to subdue the eldest daughter of a powerful mage family

The last soul shifter was seen 18 years ago (could have been Naksu's dad).. and we went into a time leap of 20 years later to see the Jang Uk now..

assuming that the 4 seasons guys are now same age at 20 years old, and that Cho Yeon might be slightly younger, Bu Yeon might be around same age as the guys.. being missing for a decade would mean she was still very young like maybe 10-ish? very potential but likely not that powerful yet when she went missing. Naksu might be one or two years older than Jang Uk..

Naksu on the other hand, lived in solitude and that could have been the reason that contributed to her mastering the whatever -su skills much faster than any of them. she was able to take on Park Jin at 20-ish, which is definitely not something which Seo Yul or the rest can achieve..

1 hour ago, maribella said:

There is a possibility that MD is more than a poor peasant girl

+1 to this, poor Mu Deok!!

• Like 2

https://youtu.be/1TBOy4SAYdU

this is my fav scene in ep6. The child like act then gone sensual  back to child play again.:glee::highonflowers:               I’m  just wondering who between Naksu and Mu deok had this vulnerable effect to Jang Uk. He seems to protect her if he thought necessary and the petty jealousy, Oh boy! Young master Jang seems love sick already. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

1:39 - 1:46... my fav part 

He always tells her in a different way that she has beautiful eyes    

2:10...the scared look on JWs face 

it was like he was thinking ''what is she going to do to me''   :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

21 hours ago, rocher22 said:

it was like he was thinking ''what is she going to do to me'' 

i find that both of them are very good with communicating with their eyes and expressions lolol

:please:

oh wait, i'm supposed to be shipping Naksu-Yul... NOOOOO...!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Lee Jae Wook, Hwang Minhyun, And Shin Seung Ho Call A Temporary Truce For Jung So Min’s Sake In “Alchemy Of Souls”

Lee Jae Wook, Hwang Minhyun, and Shin Seung Ho will put their differences aside for Jung So Min in “Alchemy of Souls”!

Penned by the famous screenwriting duo known as the Hong Sisters, “Alchemy of Souls” is a new tvN fantasy romance drama set in the fictional nation of Daeho, a country that does not exist in history or on maps. The drama tells the story of characters whose fates become twisted due to magic that swaps people’s souls.

Spoilers

Previously on “Alchemy of Souls,” Mu Deok (Jung So Min) suddenly went missing. Previously, Jin Cho Yeon (Oh My Girl‘s Arin) accidentally broke the stone that would be used for her wedding ring and set up a trap for Mu Deok to be blamed as the culprit. At the end of the episode, it was revealed that Mu Deok had been sucked into a magical mirror.

The newly released stills star an unlikely trio: Jang Wook (Lee Jae Wook), Seo Youl (Hwang Minhyun), and Go Won (Shin Seung Ho). The three of them will form a temporary alliance in order to find Mu Deok.

Jang Wook, Seo Youl, and Go Won are in a place that is filled with mysterious treasures. Outsiders are prohibited from entering, raising questions about why they are there. They head into the cave to find Mu Deok, but their eyes grow uneasy, and the heavy atmosphere suggests that something unexpected happened. Moreover, Jang Wook and Go Won depict a very different relationship from before. Previously, the two were at a standstill after a heated battle of swords, but they seem to have gotten close for some odd reason.

Alchemy-of-Souls-11-800x533.jpg

Alchemy-of-Souls1-800x533.jpg

Spoiler

Lee-Jae-Wook1-800x533.jpg

To find out about their unexpected teamwork, tune in to the next episode of “Alchemy of Souls” that will air on July 9 at 9:10 p.m. KST!

Lee Jae Wook, Hwang Minhyun, And Shin Seung Ho Call A Temporary Truce For Jung So Min’s Sake In “Alchemy Of Souls” | Soompi

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

3 hours ago, kwayteow_mama said:

I don't think I can take Mudeok betraying Uk.

I wouldn't be too worried. That might be her first instinct in a situation of danger, after so many years living as a fighter and a survivor. But if she does betray him, I bet she will feel remorse immediately and come back to rescue him. That's something I'd like to see, haha! Her feelings for him would be exposed. :sparklyeyes:

• Like 2

@Vega Lyra I hope so! It's more likely she would say something like, it's all in the name of training to get stronger :coolshades:

I mean, it's like, if he dies, oops too bad but at least I made a run for it already. If he gets stronger, he will defeat the enemy and she's safe. I can't help but feel Kim Dojoo may have a point there. Wait til she hears about how she got him poisoned, flogged, hand bursting etc :lol:

spacer.png

I'm hoping there'll be sweet Uk-Mudeok moments this weekend but I guess there will be more bromance and Yul-Naksu/Mudeok moments.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, kwayteow_mama said:

I hope there's a good reason for this or is just deliberate to mislead.

that Jin Mu's guy knew of her real identity; he eavesdropped on the conversation between Yul and that gisaeng unnie and found out the spirit plaque was stolen by Mu Deok..

25 minutes ago, kwayteow_mama said:

it's all in the name of training to get stronger

hahahaha even Jang Uk knows she is darn good at lying these days.. and he seems to believe or wants to believe everything she says..

Toddlers And Tiaras Reaction GIF

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vega Lyra said:

But if she does betray him, I bet she will feel remorse immediately and come back to rescue him. That's something I'd like to see, haha! Her feelings for him would be exposed. 

You really might be onto something here. Check out this tweet but the pictures a bit grainy?

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Alchemy Of Souls” Increases Anticipation With A Preview Of Lee Jae Wook About To Engage In Combat

tvN’s “Alchemy of Souls” has released new stills ahead of its upcoming episode!

Penned by the famous screenwriting duo known as the Hong Sisters, “Alchemy of Souls” is a fantasy romance drama set in the fictional nation of Daeho, a country that does not exist in history or on maps. The drama tells the story of characters whose fates become twisted due to magic that swaps people’s souls.

Spoilers

Previously on “Alchemy of Souls,” Mu Deok (Jung So Min) suddenly went missing. Previously, Jin Cho Yeon (Oh My Girl‘s Arin) accidentally broke the stone that would be used for her wedding ring and set up a trap for Mu Deok to be blamed as the culprit. At the end of the episode, it was revealed that Mu Deok had been sucked into a magical mirror.

In the upcoming episode, Jang Wook (Lee Jae Wook) is going to chase after Gil Joo (Choi Ji Ho), the follower of Jin Mu (Jo Jae Yoon), the vice-head of the government office Cheonbugwan who rose to his government post while hiding his wicked ambitions.

Thanks to Mu Deok’s help, Jang Wook’s fighting skills are growing, but he’s still clumsy at using swords. Viewers are eagerly waiting to find out more about his journey to becoming a master swordsman and the results his training with Mu Deok will bring.

In the new stills, Jang Wook is standing in the middle of the pouring rain, and he’s soaked from head to toe. His eyes are sharp with overwhelming determination, and he is poised to attack Gil Ju. A glimpse of their tense confrontation increases anticipation for the next plot developments. In addition, Jang Wook is covering half of his face with a blue cloth, which hints he’s in an urgent situation.

Lee-Jae-Wook-1-800x533.jpg

Lee-Jae-Wook-3-800x533.jpg

Spoiler

Lee-Jae-Wook-2-800x533.jpg

“Alchemy of Souls” airs every Saturday and Sunday at 9:10 p.m. KST.

“Alchemy Of Souls” Increases Anticipation With A Preview Of Lee Jae Wook About To Engage In Combat | Soompi

• Like 2

I guess everyone is excited to know the deals of Mu deok/Naksu. Most of us believe s that mu deok is the missing daughter however on the latter part of ep.6. No signs of recognition between mu deok and lady jin (the mother). If the mother can’t remember/recognize her child does it means mudeok is not the eldest daughter of Jin. :confused: :confused:
Anyway im excited to see more of jang uk and mu deok hate love scenes. 

• Like 2