[Drama 2022] Alchemy Of Souls: Light and Shadow ✴ 반환

Maetawinz

On 2/1/2023 at 9:42 PM, backstreetboysfan said:

Here is more info.

Hide contents

The Go Younjung and Lee Jae Wook reunion is so near yet so far. They will be starring in the same drama but will appear in different episodes as they are Seo In Guk's reincarnation per episode in the drama.

Or we could see them in one episode only since there's still no description of Younjung's character as whether she is also a reincarnation or not.

people think they're dating

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote tweets. Thanks!
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/24/2023 at 7:04 PM, misake light said:

is there a possibility that Cho yeong is the original jin buyeon who died inside jin hokyeong's womb?

Short answer

No

Cho-Yeon is just the younger sister

41 minutes ago, misake light said:

I mean Cho Yeong as in naksu, not Cho yeon

Like when the original Buyeon died in the womb, and the ancient Jin priestess in the ice stone took her place/inhabited her body, was original Buyeon reborn as Cho Yeong/Naksu?

I don't know of anything in the storyline to suggest that. But I also can't think of anything in the storyline that would prevent it. (Is there a waiting time in between, or can you be immediately reborn in that case? Well, this is a fictional world anyway, anything is possible....) 

• Blob 1

• 2 weeks later...