[Drama 2022] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡

SC2019

10 minutes ago, scribbledjunkie said:

I tapped out of this around Season 1 since I was so pissed that half of the series was spent focused on the mistresses. So Sa Hyeon never had any scenes with A Mi even randomly? I never saw any even while scanning through scenes each episode after I dropped this. 

Im Sung Han truly invented makjang.:sweat_smile:

There was a random scene with A Mi and SW and the Pan parents in Episode 15. The parents thought she was wonderful. I guess that was the build up.

If it's real, I can imagine the storyline beats. SW and SH realize they don't actually know each other (I've been saying this for ages) and start having problems. SW promised to teach SB Chinese and bring the baby. They grow close. A Mi comes around because she's friends with SW and one day SW is gone and she and SH start talking ... 

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

Reaction from episode 16:

Oh my!

Spoiler

- Dinner with the 3 ladies, and Mr Seo looks like he's ready to kiss 50s wife just right there!! It's that chemistry that made us ship them in the first place. Even BHR noticed how he looked at her! :lol: 

- SB turning down BHR was priceless! :lol:
- 40s wife calling the ex' girlfriend to pick him up after drinking... :lol:

(Good acting!)

Now about that final scene: as i expected, the ending didn't make sense, as once again it seems the writer only went for  the shock value with disregard to any logic. If the ending is a dream sequence, we don't know whose dreams those are. If it's not, still doesn't make sense.
Either way it feels idiotic.

No season 3 for me, though this train wreck of a series started being addictive (tuning in to see how bad it would be each week) and this whole watching saga was only fun because i got to "meet" and speak with all of you. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 8

38 minutes ago, Jcanqueen12 said:

The problem that I have with this is that it's so left field. Like there was no setup...nothing. Just BAM! It's not logical at all. How the hell does PSH end up with A Mi???

You know what, actually it’s not such a bad pairing…an idiot lawyer & a dumb actress!

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Blob 3

I told you before......

The writer-nim won't stop at 16 + 16 

Ending of episode 16 just crazeeeee!!!!!! After took hiatus around 5 years, it's just weird that she will stop at 16 + 16. Her previous dramas, she will go as far as 16 x 4 or 16 x 5 (meaning the drama is more than 32 episodes) you know... But if she did stop at 16 + 16 and NO S3, she left us hanging with the ending. 

All of us now be like.....

giphy.gif

p/s: but it's not a surprise tho. A lot of Kdramas also left us hanging with the ending... 

And I quote my own writing in my previous post...

Writer-nim knows that viewers are mad at the homewreckers and didn't want her to give them happiness. But does she care about what people think? She's one of a kind writer - she will write whatever she wants and thinks. She's the kind of writer that will not give what viewers want for the ending. This show sucks? Like she care...

Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

8 hours ago, wildcherry said:

Oh no….please don’t let it be another Last Empress :crazy:

More like Princess Aurora chinguuu-yaaaa

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

I need to say it out loud before it destroy my sanity.

Wedding scene in Episode 16 won't be on Season 3.

The writernim leaving things up to our imagination.

Powerful ending moments sink into our hearts & minds,

so we can scratching our head. 

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

I’m thoroughly confused unless there is a season 3 that explains how those left field pairings came about. I’m sure the baby didn’t survive therefore the Pan family kicked her to the curb.

Goodness, 15 episodes of build-up to those 3 weddings in case Season 3 is confirmed!:sweat_smile: (because the 16th ep will again be those weddings... but from a much clearer perspective)

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

32 minutes ago, wildcherry said:

What is the writer’s name again? Because next time her name pops up in any drama I’m gonna boycott her drama

Im sung Han ... I watched it against my better judgement as I did not see any of previous work , I knew she was banned but thought she was just controversial not mentally retarded .

the director I also new director , this is his first series I believe hence the direction and acting seems off , may be he was selected to just follow the dictacts  of the writer and the channel also seems to be small channel wanting traffic on thier channel so user her but Netflix should have had a better judgement to air this on their platform.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Blob 2

35 minutes ago, wildcherry said:

What is the writer’s name again? Because next time her name pops up in any drama I’m gonna boycott her drama

I’m not watching anymore of this trash

31 minutes ago, wildcherry said:

You know what, actually it’s not such a bad pairing…an idiot lawyer & a dumb actress!

We know now what his wife put up with and why she developed a bleeding ulcer

• LOL 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

3 minutes ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

Well with 15% rating 

A season 3 is a big yes

Rememmber season 1 is around 8% rating and it given a go for season 2 and that already highest tv chosun rating drama ever

And now 15% ? They will go to season 3 10000%

Haha! So true. This is like TV Chosun's cash cow for now. Probably why Netflix picked it up as well.

But man, is the writer gunning for a US soap-opera lifespan of this series? KDrama viewers can only take so much crazy. For now, I am having a field day reading Twitter comments about Season 2's finale.:joy:

• LOL 4

Just finished watching Epsd 16  .Huhu ...the most satisfying moment at minute 34.40 when Ga Bin said to Prof Park "I didn't love you ! " .I am jumping on my couch "Serves you right! Serves you right " ! :lol:

Not sure either writernim loves 50's couple + the misstress the most or not .But I think she hates them the most because this is the only part she follows what the viewers want :lol: 

Kudos to all the casts included the child/teenage actress who acts as 50's couple's  daughter because they did really good jobs in both seasons .I love the actress who plays as Sa Pi Young the most . The storyline is a mess but indeniable   some of the dialogues are great tho .Sometimes ,reading the dialogues with subtitle  gave me the reading a novel vibes .

Haha ..shake head with the ending .Writernim ,I am expected this from you ! :lol: .If there are Season 3 ,I won't watch it .Okkkk ...I am lying ! My curiosity will bring back me to  here .I know most of you here,feel the same right ? :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 3

Re the ending, they want people talking and going "Say what???" so they tune in to Season 3 to see what is going on. Ngl though, SW and SB make sense and were kind of foreshadowed. SB has been held up as the ideal man, and as many of us have been saying, the writer obviously regards SW as the ideal woman. Barf.

PSH and A Mi are both immature. I can see this pairing too and the thought makes me so happy for the Pan family.

Pi Young and Dong Ma are the "Say What???"  pairing for me. I just can't see it or see his family allowing it.

I guess we'll see if it is real when/if Season 3 happens but given the ratings, it totally will at some point. Maybe not til late next year since Sung Hoon was cast in another drama.

• Blob 4

8 hours ago, admonike said:

Si Eun - live happily with her kids while BHR found a new handsome chaebol :grimace:

Yu Shin live with his stepmom and prof park & NGB stay single

In my opinion & predictions or more to MY IMAGINATION tho based on the writer-nim's ending.. LOL! :D 

Prof Park & NGB - died. When NGB searching for him, Prof Park was already drown in the Han River. NGB who can't control herself, boom! Truck of doom! 2 characters bye-bye!

SW delivered a healthy baby boy and still with PSH but they didn't have a good terms after she delivered the baby. Before the wedding, she teaches Seo Ban Chinese and brought her baby too as per his request. One day, BHR accidently meet them and then SW saw BHR seem flirty with him while he held the baby. But she suddenly changed heart & try to get Seo Ban after Seo Ban said he's didn't like the way BHR flirted with him. Then little by little, they getting closer after Seo Ban always share his life stories, ask advises from SW and they fall in love over the wheat pancakes! Remember he loves his late mom's wheat pancakes? One day SW made for him and the taste is the same with his late mom's wheat pancakes. SW later dumped PSH & married Seo Ban after he purposed her. BHR have no words to say because her man being snatched by the same woman, moved to Canada & she's out of frame. Bye-bye BHR!

PSH met Ami at over dinner at their house and he grew affections with that dumb actress after she said she's good at house chores and really thinking about marriage, but her boyfriend seems reluctant to marry her. She also cleaned the house because it just her habit because we saw how she did all the chores at Dr Shin's house right? Right after SW dumped him, he started being friend with Ami and seems they are compatible as they are both around the same age. Ami also knows how to flattered PSH's parents heart and they also love her because she is young, pretty, good at house chores  - just like what they wanted to be their DIL. And, notice how she pat Dongmi & what they said about people who loves dog? :D Also Ami also loves to boxing, PSH also started to go boxing with her for him to forget SW. Yeahhh, that's why they end up married. Love in the boxing gym! Yeahhh, also because she is daughter of their family doctor's, late Dr Cho!

SPY met Dong Ma again at Prof Park & NGB funerals. As Dong Ma have a thing for older woman, SPY seems his type. And since SPY didn't date anyone, he tried his luck to be friend with her & luckily SPY open her heart for him after she heard Seo Ban will getting married to SW.

Writer-Lee and her kids living well and happy! After all, both of her ex husband & the mistress died!

Kim Dongmi died after Ji-a strangled her & Dr Shi was arrested because of murdering Kim Dongmi.

That's all folks. No S3 jebbal....  :lol:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1