[Drama 2021] Amor Fati, 아모르파티

SC2019

I knew she was pregnant. I think that the flashback scene was reshot and still left ambiguous for storyline purposes and because SBS is reeling the writer back in. I guarantee that original scene was him straight out stating he is attracted to men. They will be together in the end raising that kid. Telling someone that you are incapable of loving women 

Spoiler

after receiving an erection and making love all night by impregnating your fiance at the very least screams bisexuality. Some men are attracted to both.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

How SW put closure on the relationship with the doctor was pretty mature and classy just to find out she’s pregnant at the end of the ep. If the writer have her marrying him for the sake of the baby it would be too cruel. The Doc pretty much declare he’s batting for the same gender team and had

confess this to SW why he called off their engagement. If the writer is so bold as to have the doctor struggling with his gay identity then why can’t SW decides to be a single mom and raise this child with her mom and grandmother support and love. SW doesn’t deserve to be punish by being with someone who is unable to be a real husband. I’m hoping she can find a really wonderful person that loves her because she’s a really good person. 
I hope the writer doesn’t wait too much longer in unveiling the truth about HN. That kid is going to be messed up when YN slimey husband finds out the kid isn’t his. The husband deserves all the bad stuff coming to him but the kid doesn’t and it would be a bad idea to have him get attached to this fake family. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Ugh, the preview doesn't look promising! I'm happy that YH's mom gave her approval for her daughter's relationship with JK, though I worry for them since the Witch will probably do everything in her power to mess with it. And why does she have to be the first one to find out about SW's pregnancy? UGH, it could have been anyone else BUT HER!

• Like 5
  • Shocked 1

10 hours ago, TheQueenReturns said:

I knew she was pregnant. I think that the flashback scene was reshot and still left ambiguous for storyline purposes and because SBS is reeling the writer back in. I guarantee that original scene was him straight out stating he is attracted to men. They will be together in the end raising that kid. Telling someone that you are incapable of loving women 

Reveal hidden contents

after receiving an erection and making love all night by impregnating your fiance at the very least screams bisexuality. Some men are attracted to both.

Well said @TheQueenReturns  y theory so that . She will try to raise the child by herself but once he finds out she is the pregnant he will try to make things work but she will refuse him. I believe YH will learn about him being gay and she will let it go. Then of his own accord will have to make a choice and prove to her that they will be happy before she marries him. SW is like her mom, she has to much self respect and empathy to confine the man she loves knowing he won’t be happy. 

Wel said @vintage I just gave my theory above. I think SW remaining single will be another thing that will make Vixen hate YH because YH will take her daughter and stand by her daughter’s decision.  If the writer doesn’t do it like this than the writer sucks and is just looking for the OTP to have more painful days in the drama. I am so out . 

• Like 3

but it seems to me that we still do not have the confirmation that the doc is gay or bi,  so let's wait, maybe they will change, I don't know, even if SW is aware, we have not had an official confirmation:astonished:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, marrez1 said:

but it seems to me that we still do not have the confirmation that the doc is gay or bi,  so let's wait, maybe they will change, I don't know, even if SW is aware, we have not had an official confirmation:astonished:

It is so annoying we still haven’t gotten the confirmation. Why the prolonged wait???

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

It is so annoying we still haven’t gotten the confirmation. Why the prolonged wait???

Even if he tells her that he is not gay and wants to marry her, she should reject him and be good friends. If she did, it would be the same as marrying a man who is not sure if he's in love with another woman. 
Would she marry him?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, maribella said:

Even if he tells her that he is not gay and wants to marry her, she should reject him and be good friends. If she did, it would be the same as marrying a man who is not sure if he's in love with another woman. 
Would she marry him?

I agree , she shouldn’t marry him at all but this Kdrama. I suspect they will find a way to get together because she is pregnant. If she want to have HEA she should only marry someone who loves her not someone is settling 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, brooksmom said:

What is confirmation? That he has a boyfriend.

No he is still unsure of what he likes, SW decides to breakup officially. Good on her.

But she left her ultrasound lying around in her bedroom, knowing there is an evil creature in the house.

• Like 4

@maribella said: "...but she left her ultrasound lying around in her bedroom ....."

That happens in real life. When I was a teenager, my mom found my crush diary in my bedroom. So embarrassed. I guess if somebody lives in the same house with you, snooping in your bedroom is fair game.:rolleyes:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, brooksmom said:

@maribella said: "...but she left her ultrasound lying around in her bedroom ....."

That happens in real life. When I was a teenager, my mom found my crush diary in my bedroom. So embarrassed. I guess if somebody lives in the same house with you, snooping in your bedroom is fair game.:rolleyes:

Your mum won't do what the Evil mistress will do and besides she must be well in her 20's. She does not work nor does she go to school. Just like her aunt. Idle women :unamused:.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

20 minutes ago, maribella said:

Your mum won't do what the Evil mistress will do and besides she must be well in her 20's. She does not work nor does she go to school. Just like her aunt. Idle women :unamused:.

I believe she’s supposed to be like 26 so definitely not super young or at least not young enough for your parents to snoop around your bedroom lol. Also, I believe she at the very least make videos for YouTube or something unlike her aunt.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, maribella said:

@maribella SW isn’t like her aunt. She is like a YouTuber the Chinese version where she. Shares her experience with her viewers and is  very popular. That is why her grandfather wanted to hire for PR at Lara Group. Her grandfather is very proud of her. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

SMH but sympathetic to SW misstep on the ultrasound. Her foolish Jang genes reared it’s ugly head since that dimwit is her father. Bringing home her ultrasound is pretty much asking YN to bully her. It’s time for SW to officially move out and let the scheming looter her dad married bring more misery on the Jang family. All of them deserve it but not SW. With her pregnancy, can she safely eat or drink anything in that house? Even her gramps doesn’t dare touch the tea YN prepared. It’s sad that she didn’t go to her Mom first. 
Speaking of YH- the ex golf pro seems nice but it was a lame excuse that he had suspicions but no evidence on the spy intern. YH is not just someone he likes they are business partners first. So I hope going forward he shows a bit more respect to YH and disclosed all suspicions so she can start learning to protect herself better. How is she going to be able to help SW in the future if she keeps burying her head in the sand about people bad intentions.  Wish YH could have kept her business going away from the Jangs. The inter office scheming is not very original and not done well so the plot is a snoozer. Plus why should YH talent be used to make money for the Jangs. They are the ones that owes her. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

The one thing I do not like is plot-driven stories. The pregnancy reveal is too soon and is being used to force Doc out of the closet. The pregnancy and turning Doc supposedly homosexual is a plot device to cause controversy on and off the screen. They will use it for a dramatic reveal to his parents. She will likely miscarry, if not, she will marry him to protect him. Yu Na will use it to oust the CEO.

So I'm also going to assume that the biological reveal of Yu Na's son until the last week of the show. They will kill the Father off before that.

I don't like plot-driven storylines.

I will check in on this show once every two weeks. I'm dropping drama.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

why does that witch find other people's secrets so easily? her intentions are not honest, but she would do well not to hurt the girl, as she always remains the daughter of her current husband, she treats her as a capricious child who does not know how life goes, an enemy to destroy or subdue, but girl is clear about her goals for happiness, she is more mature than everyone thinks.
They are all so opposed to not marrying, her mother too should support her daughter's choices so that she is happy. She does not think she would have her own married life, a facade that hides humiliations and betrayals, because aware of their feelings, by getting married they both preclude themselves from finding true love, remaining tied as a couple with a marriage bond at the behest of their parents of the family, I find it an unacceptable violence.:angry:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1