[Drama 2021] Amor Fati, 아모르파티

SC2019

Whoah!! at the ending of today episode, 5 years later, time jump, So HN is a teenager, and YN is free of prison she will live with her mother and her child, 5 episodes to go. i JUST Want to known if SW is married with the father of her baby or single parent and i want a pregnancy for our FL

19 hours ago, marrez1 said:

Whoah!! at the ending of today episode, 5 years later, time jump, So HN is a teenager, and YN is free of prison she will live with her mother and her child, 5 episodes to go. i JUST Want to known if SW is married with the father of her baby or single parent and i want a pregnancy for our FL

Please no. It's so undignified for a grandma to get pregnant. :hwaiting2:

edit: the boy is from First Love. 

How come YN's mum is not there to greet her?

On 9/24/2021 at 1:56 AM, marrez1 said:

She is stuck with the single parent storyline because I think in the writer wants to prove some point to Koreans.

On 9/24/2021 at 1:56 AM, marrez1 said:

I'm afraid the FL lead's biological clock is either expired or about to. Think about it. She would have been in her early to mid 40s during the main part of the drama. 5 year time jump? late 40;s to 50 years old. I know medical technology has come a long way but...

30 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

I'm afraid the FL lead's biological clock is either expired or about to. Think about it. She would have been in her early to mid 40s during the main part of the drama. 5 year time jump? late 40;s to 50 years old. I know medical technology has come a long way but...

yes, i thought about this

HN Becomes sexy lol, poor HN, his miss his biologic mom and,  his  bio mom is full of love for his little brother

SW has a daughter

So YN has a child boy, i'm disappointed because he will become the heir surely,  i think there will be happy ending for all, even for YN, she will become  madame again lol

• Like 1

I can just see the happy scene: JH is back from his 5 year trip to Kenya. He decides to look up Yu Na. She's happily working in her shop, son playing close by. He walks in, to his surprise, sees the son and puts two and two together. But he is so over joyed that they all end up hugging. Looks like the grandpa has been enjoying his retirement with no headaches.

• LOL 1

SW's story is open ended, they may still be a family since he's unlikely to get married. But she may start dating. 

JunH is getting married, her parents will only be too happy with anyone she's marrying. I think she has come a long way. More probable change than YN. 

@brooksmom that is awfully drole but I do agree with you. A more upbeat ending would be him coming home with a Kenya born white or Indian or Chinese who speaks Korean. That should be in line with their attempt in turning SW's boyfriend gay. No more cliched storyline. :relaxed:

• LOL 2

That's the end.

YN to the end did not forgive herself and decided to move to a place where no one would find her and San. JH looked at San's picture and went rushing to her shop, it was closed and he rushed to the beach. In kdrama tradition, he just missed seeing her leaving. So bad people should not expect happy outcomes in 120 episodes. This is a change.

SW's ex sadly stepped back for the guy who was wooing her, after a h-t-h talk with the guy. Conclusion: one cannot change one's sexual preference?

HN saw YN before she closed shop and forgave her, so did JK.
YN also went to Hwang's columbrium.

Finally a romantic moment between JK and YH, a rooftop birthday party for YH's mum to round off. 

I'd give the whole series 6/10. Would I rewatch it? No, just my humble opinion.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, maribella said:

I'd give the whole series 6/10. Would I rewatch it? No, just my humble opinion.

I am with you. It was entertaining enough but not to watch again. With the conclusion of this series, the era of morning soap operas in Korea sadly come to an end. Pity.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • ferily changed the title to [Drama 2021] Amor Fati, 아모르파티
On 11/9/2021 at 12:54 AM, backstreetboysfan said:

There is no more daily's in the time slot this drama had they have a sport show in it's time now.

Wow. Seems like Phoenix 2020 wrecked the ratings for this time slot. This was the most popular one on SBS, I think. That's sad.

So SBS no longer airs daily dramas? Geez, I hope dailies aren't dying out!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, chococarmela said:

Wow. Seems like Phoenix 2020 wrecked the ratings for this time slot. This was the most popular one on SBS, I think. That's sad.

So SBS no longer airs daily dramas? Geez, I hope dailies aren't dying out!

All I know from what I read they are not using the morning time slot for daily's anymore.