[Drama 2021] Amor Fati, 아모르파티

SC2019

On 7/23/2021 at 3:44 PM, maribella said:

So CEO Seo gave up his job to hide his son's sexuality? 

I know they have to develop the story with the Evil mistress planting the money, but he is the CEO, doesn't he have a secretary at least to screen his visitors? Tsk tsk.

I also think he is playing a long game. We haven't heard the last of him.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

I also think he is playing a long game. We haven't heard the last of him.

May be. There are 24 episodes, Ha Neul's paternity is going to come up soon, I think.

I thought it was really stupid of the father begging the Evil mistress to stop.

• Like 2

That preview for today...thank goodness this drama continues to air throughout the Olympics!

Looks like SW gave JK permission to ask YH to marry him. I love how those two are doing their best to live their own life, thought JK knows YN is messing around. But we all know lousy ex-husband will be angry if YH accepts the proposal. Nevermind that he's married to a viper and despite knowing that, still let her make him into CEO!

• Like 5

YH said YES :heart: Seriously, I love these two together.

YN has her foot in it now. Not only is her ex blackmailing her, she found out that her husband is NOT the father of HN. But we all knew that.  Now the countdown begins to when the truth is revealed. I hope somehow HN is able to go back to JK.

As for JH...isn't Karma beautiful? He's going to be all upset when he realizes that not only has the ex-wife he treated like dog doo doo isn't not only moving on, but his own daughter supports it. Maybe if he wasn't all up in former red's grill, he'd have seen what a treasure he had with YH. Oh well, it was only a matter of time before he discovered that the grass isn't greener on the other side!

:coolshades:

• Like 3

12 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

Anyone else have the suspicion that Jun Hui will be the one to eventually take over the company?

You might be right, but I was thinking more of the line Yeon Hee because she has a lot more to grow. She is on the right track now but has no experience. The dad said the COMPANY he created isn’t a family business.  I was thinking the next best thing would be YH.  I can’t wait to see what happens next. 
YN is truly a horrible human being but she lit a fire in Joon Hee and made her want grow up. 

• Like 3

It would not surprise me if YH ended up running the company at the end of things. I really feel like the Chairman has set something in place in case something happens to him. YH never seemed to look at the wedding gift he gave her. It may be a big surprise for her later when she does. I have to agree YH has talent but no business experience. I think everything she endures now in the company will temper her to be able to manage the company if the Chairman entrust it to her. 

YN is consumed by jealousy over YH and its not YH's fault. All of this can be laid on the head of cheater who is a arrogant and childish adult. He ruined his family and did not care about what his daughter said when he was cheating and wanted to divorce her mother. He even went as far as to tell her she was an adult and would be marrying out so he should be able to have his happiness and love. It was a slap in the face to him to be told not only did his daughter urge his ex to remarry and find her happiness but she approved of the man and told him off for daring to think he can stop her mom's happiness. This is a situation he made himself and he tried using his grown daughter to stop his ex from marrying the person she loves. It has nothing to do with SW and all to do with his not wanting YH to remarry. YN is reminded of everything and when he loved her only to see this grown man crying over his ex getting married. He is blaming her for not being home but when he had a housewife he did not appreciate it and looked down on her. 

Besides YH I think another character with great growth is the sister of cheater. I always love it when she lets her brother have it or YN. She admits to not being smart but at least she decided to get her own job and she will be in a better position then her brother and mother if something happens to her father and they are put out of the house and company. 

Preview shows that cheating idiot crashing the wedding. I hope he does not make a scene at this wedding. HIs behavior is beyond selfish. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

Yeon Hee did such a great job raising her daughter SW. I can see that the Chairman is greatful at how well she raised such a strong independent granddaughter. He was so proud at how his daughter came up with such a great project. The pride he has for her was awesome.  If Joon Hee does inherit , she will need become mentally strong and be her own person. Joon Hee is always being targeted by YuNa that witch. Trying to talks down to her because of her jealousy. 
YuNa deep down knows JEon Hee is a better fashion designer. That is why she sent someone to spy on her. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Yeon Hee did such a great job raising her daughter SW. I can see that the Chairman is greatful at how well she raised such a strong independent granddaughter. He was so proud at how his daughter came up with such a great project. The pride he has for her was awesome.  If Joon Hee does inherit , she will need become mentally strong and be her own person. Joon Hee is always being targeted by YuNa that witch. Trying to talks down to her because of her jealousy. 
YuNa deep down knows JEon Hee is a better fashion designer. That is why she sent someone to spy on her. 

That would be interesting to see more of her growth into the CEO of the company especially since her brother is not cut out for it. 

Since they knew each other in school. You can tell the jealousy YN had for Joon Hee. Its still there and its about her being rich and YN not. Her whole motivation for what she has been doing is because of how people treated her back then and she has pushed it all on the people now who have nothing to do with what may have happen to her. 

I am interested to see who next finds out that the kid is not cheaters. Someone else is about to find out with the way YN is panicking. 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

You might be right, but I was thinking more of the line Yeon Hee because she has a lot more to grow. She is on the right track now but has no experience. The dad said the COMPANY he created isn’t a family business.  I was thinking the next best thing would be YH.  I can’t wait to see what happens next. 
YN is truly a horrible human being but she lit a fire in Joon Hee and made her want grow up. 

Me too. The chairman gave her an envelop for her wedding and I think it is full of shares certificates.

On 7/28/2021 at 12:21 PM, MisutheWitch said:

blackmailing her, she found out that her husband is NOT the father of HN. But we all knew that.  N

I thought she had always known this.

I think she is surprised that he has the evidence.

Jun Hui just had to rub it in when she went to tell her brother about YH's engagement. :lol:

One thing that is really going to explode is when HJ found out why his father gave up the CEO post and confessed to bribery. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, maribella said:

I thought she had always known this.

I think she is surprised that he has the evidence.

You are correct she does know that HN isn’t her hubby’s child. She is mad that he is using the dna report to blackmail her. SHE IS SO ARROGANT THAT SHE THINKS SHE IS BETTER THAN ANYONE.
YuNa is looking forward to her hubby messing up so that she can take his place. Her goal is to take over just like Jin Hye Jin predicted at the beginning.  

• Like 4

Spoiler

Ok what is actually wrong with this drama? YN kills YH’s mom for hearing about her secret of HN’s dad. Guess the writer really wants to speed things up and make them thirsty for revenge. It took the FL’s mom to die ugh I actually really liked her character.

• Like 2

So we are back to square one? YH is not married. 
I am trying to figure out how HN's parentage comes out. 

He needs a transplant, somebody else needs a transplant ... 

Let's hope YN's purse fell off and SIL found it... 

• Like 2