[Drama 2021] Amor Fati, 아모르파티

SC2019

12 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

I think I am going to start referring to Seo Woo as Nancy Drew. That seem to be where the writer is taking her character during this arc.

I totally agree and will start calling her that. I hope Nancy Drew's investigation make this family realize that the Witch has been scheming  from the beggining. lol 

• Like 3

I worry that she will harm one or the both of them. I already suspect its heading that way for the Chairman , because he has the power and will never let her do what she is trying to do gain power in that company. He  knows that his son is an idiot who is not suited so she would have to use him to get what she wants. He is in her way now so she will do something to get the Chairman out of the way since she wonders if he has found out she messed with his meds. That worry will make her move too fast and kill someone I feel. 

SW is good as is the Chairman but we have seen that second wife will do anything to keep what she did to marry in a secret. The Chairman's health is not good and one good fall or switch of his medicine once again could either put him down for a bit or take him out all together. SW is not equipped to handle her stepmother if she decides to do something to her and make it seem like she ran away because of heart break or harms her and puts her either in the hospital or makes her die. The smarter thing is to be very careful and to record everything if she can. But of course they never think of this. Most likely they will learn a bit of the truth or figure it out and then run and confront the woman instead of biding time to get all evidence and then turning her into the police. 

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

wonders if he has found out she messed with his meds. That worry will make her move too fast and kill someone I feel. 

I have a feeling the writer is going to make her really bad, this is only halfway and she is being cornered. If she can treat her mother like a servant, what can't she do or won't do?

• Like 4

I know it's a daily drama but it's always frustrating to watch smart characters be written as morons. YH and her BF know Yu Na is evil to the extent of framing golf BF to make him lose custody and poisoning FIL and framing YH yet they accept a member of Yu Na's team on theirs and allow her access to their plans and seem to have no concern that Yu Na might use her to spy? Even leaving her alone with their stuff? 

It looks like Yu Na's mom maid situation is outed but maybe she'll just lie and say the maid is her ex MIL and make the guy look like he was creeping sending his mom there and she was nice enough not to tattle.

• Like 5

46 minutes ago, EmerilAgassi said:

I know it's a daily drama but it's always frustrating to watch smart characters be written as morons. YH and her BF know Yu Na is evil to the extent of framing golf BF to make him lose custody and poisoning FIL and framing YH yet they accept a member of Yu Na's team on theirs and allow her access to their plans and seem to have no concern that Yu Na might use her to spy? Even leaving her alone with their stuff? 

I've seen it posted in more than one place the YN's spy and leaving the stuff in the open may be a sting operation by the CEO.

• Like 3

I hope you are right. I thought that at first but lost hope because of how they were speaking about the employee to eachother when she wasn't there. Then again, this writer seems to use some restraint with having the characters do terribly dumb things, is clearing up many of the misunderstandings quickly and, and is keeping things moving along quickly (i can't believe how fast we got from beginning to affair discovery to divorce to love confession to the villainess' evil deeds beginning to be discovered...for a daily drama, they didn't drag it out as much as I am used to.) I also appreciate that for once in makjang history, SW didn't go to YN and confront her so YN could plot and get ahead of her but kept the mom thing to herself until they were all sitting together and she could announce it and prove it in the same moment to everyone present. 

• Like 4

The Evil mistress threatens SW. I was wondering when she would do it and she just did in the preview.

Kdrama is the brainchild of the writer and does not have to imitate life. But I have watched many Kdramas where a single woman or man from a poor family without connections managed to fool a whole chaebol family and bring them down. The women went otoke otoke. Instead of calling their bodyguards (they must have them) or police chief or minister of something, they succumbed to her threats. :glasses:

• Like 2