[Drama 2021] Amor Fati, 아모르파티

SC2019

On 7/21/2021 at 5:18 AM, maribella said:

But all are pushing for marriage and that Evil mistress knows that the guy is gay. She must have planted the phone in the cafe.

I' m thinking of skipping this show too. The Evil mistress is slithering here and there and SW's mother is non- the wiser. 

I think i missed that episode though.

At the time i think i became sick from drinking coca cola from Mexico, had too much sugar in it.

I wonder how they showed gay people in it.

I also noticed many on the show get corrupted by money.

Brings to life how real life is and how people really have no honor and care only for themselves.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, axelthefox said:

I think i missed that episode though.

At the time i think i became sick from drinking coca cola from Mexico, had too much sugar in it.

I wonder how they showed gay people in it.

I also noticed many on the show get corrupted by money.

Brings to life how real life is and how people really have no honor and care only for themselves.

The gay bf said he was different, using SW's words. The parents understood very quickly. 

Kdramas main aim is to entertain and make money- not unlike other countries. There are real life scenes and WTH scenes too.

Quite entertaining. I like chatting with chingus in the forums.

• Like 1

Hello everyone 
I think Halmeoni will not die but  blackmailer will have to die. He doesn’t seem like RJ redeemable type of guy. 
After watching today’s episode, I came to realize. It is SW’s mom who is the bad influence. She has no morals or empathy for other. The Chairman tried to install these morals in his children but she is the bAd Apple.  I loved how she wondered if she should go see YH and her husband gave her that look “ DON’T YOU DARE?”  This is a sign that he has no faith in her at all. What do you guys think @backstreetboysfan @maribella @rolisrntex

• Like 2

10 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Hello everyone 
I think Halmeoni will not die but  blackmailer will have to die. He doesn’t seem like RJ redeemable type of guy. 
After watching today’s episode, I came to realize. It is SW’s mom who is the bad influence. She has no morals or empathy for other. The Chairman tried to install these morals in his children but she is the bAd Apple.  I loved how she wondered if she should go see YH and her husband gave her that look “ DON’T YOU DARE?”  This is a sign that he has no faith in her at all. What do you guys think @backstreetboysfan @maribella @rolisrntex

Isn't SW's mum YH the FL? But I am bad at their names. 
The chairman's wife is typical of the idle chaebol's mrs. Daughter of rich family as well, only interested in shopping. Apparently she treated YH ( the FL) like a slave. Is she as bad as YN no, but she is bad and deserves to be punished. I agree @UnniSarah.

edit: In the last episode, YH fainted and her groom had to carry her off.  I could hear him grunting as he heaved her :hwaiting2: the FL is rather hefty. The writer should not use the same lines as for young people. She is supposed to be 45 and a stay at home wife, one cannot expect her to be the usual pencil slim actress. Poor guy, it could give him a slip disc.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Hello everyone 

It seems to be common trait in kdrama nouveau rich madams. They take for granted what they have and look down on everyone not as fortunate as they are. But yes, cheater husband's mom is the worst. Every time she opens her mouth, I know something nasty is going to come out of it. 

• Like 1

OmG!!  Ep 83 end with Chairman ex secretary hit by a truck and speaking to Ml. I really hate when they do that. I don’t know if he is dead or just past out. I am ut le at least the Chairman now knows why his granddaughter didn’t get married. 

i so need to vent. Jang Joon-Ho is truly a lost cause . His jealousy of Seo Min Goo is detestable and pathetic. I love how the chairman was like, who said I was reinstating him. He has the audacity tell his father who he can hire or not. It would seem the title went way over his head. 

His own sister has matured more and decided to better herself. I am so proud of this character. She knows the difference from right and wrong and has morals integrity unlike her brother and mother. 

• Like 1

SW’s mom pleased to her ex husband to wake up, his father pleaded with him and yet. He is still a sleep. I believe he finally gives YN the company and more power. He hasn’t realized he has killed his father with his stupidity. 
 OMg!!!!! JH deserves what happens next because he really doesn’t know what is sincerity. 

• Insightful 1

the president's son has no idea what love is, now that he has some problem with his wife he thinks that satisfying her wishes can prove his love, but he makes a serious mistake, he does not realize that he is buying the love of the wife, she knows how to jaw well ... poor child is suffering so much his mother is horrible, selfish thinks only of herself, even lies to her, all she is doing is just to protect herself it is absolutely not for her son.

• Insightful 1

18 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

SW’s mom pleased to her ex husband to wake up, his father pleaded with him and yet. He is still a sleep. I believe he finally gives YN the company and more power. He hasn’t realized he has killed his father with his stupidity. 
 OMg!!!!! JH deserves what happens next because he really doesn’t know what is sincerity. 

:nomeme: The chairman dies?? Oh goodness, he's the only one who could make YN jump.

We are going to see the evil mistress turned wife winning for many more episodes. The husband is not just a cheat but also a stupid dumb idiot.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, maribella said:

The chairman dies?? Oh goodness, he's the only one who could make YN jump.

We are going to see the evil mistress turned wife winning for many more episodes. The husband is not just

Hi @maribella I didn’t  mean “the chairman dies”literally but the chairman loses power of his own company. He is really an idiot. She will continue to win until he sees it with his own eyes, how evil she is?? What will change him is when he finds out HN isn’t his son . That is when it will finally hit home. Although he won’t like his family getting hurt. He will blame because they refused to accept her as reason because she is HN’s mom. As longs she has the title “ my Sons mother “ should be treated better he will stand by her side no matter what. Once that birth secret comes out, that is when he will start to hate her. Smh shm 

Once they all remember how they treated Seo Woo over Ha Neul. Jang Joo Hoon will put the blame on YN when in actuality, it is his fault. She knew his personality and knows how a SON is more important than a daughter for Chaebeol family . So she used that scheme to break up his family. 

• Like 2