[Drama 2021] Amor Fati, 아모르파티

SC2019

18 minutes ago, maribella said:

I FFW a lot watching the episode tonight. The idiot is ever so stupid. So she created the paper company to siphon out the money and destroy the husband, the Jang family and company. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886e89ebda175a2eb3e83

• Thanks 1

Jang Ho was so pathetic this episode and will probably never get back up. His already low self esteem will become much lower. I love the fact that he realized he should have listened to Do Yeon Hee.
giphy.gif?cid=5e21488654aaf670560f4fbf09

YN was extremely jealous but she seems to forget that she is the one pushing him away and making herself look bad. 
I find Jae Kyeong VERY ANNOYING. Why does he keep trying to reason with her. There is no turning back with this WITCH. She disgust me and is cruel. I hope she doesn’t get the company in tonight’s episode because she if she does, I will be so pissed. Look at how quickly everyone forgets that YN should be quitting her job. Everyone is all thinking about only JH. Smh smh 

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It looks like YN finally got everything she wanted...

But if K-Dramas have taught me anything is that this late in the game, once the villain gets their desserts, it's only a matter of time before their fall from grace happens.

Lucky for us, Amor Fati is speeding up the process.  I won't spoil it, but what an ending today!

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1

24 minutes ago, MisutheWitch said:

It looks like YN finally got everything she wanted...

But if K-Dramas have taught me anything is that this late in the game, once the villain gets their desserts, it's only a matter of time before their fall from grace happens.

Lucky for us, Amor Fati is speeding up the process.  I won't spoil it, but what an ending today!

Ooooh I can’t wait to watch it, it is just sad I have to wait until tomorrow morning to watch with subs.  You have sitting o. Pins and needles @MisutheWitch

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

I don't expect a lot to happen till ep.100. The preview for Monday's ep. didn't show much. I didn't see the grandpa at all.

Last time she asked for forgiveness because she said she did it for her husband'. Now she is doing in her husband and his family. Who's going to be by her side when the truth comes out. Her ex is taken.

SW's pregnancy - I do an eye roll every time she rubs her flat tummy. At mid-trimester the proms department should give her a little bump to pat lovingly. She's 4-6 months pregnant.

@rolisrntex I'm curious, what other dramas has this PD done. I looked it up myself and couldn't find much. An actress goes by the same name, a musician goes by the same name also. ??

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

On 8/27/2021 at 4:33 AM, brooksmom said:

@rolisrntex I'm curious, what other dramas has this PD done. I looked it up myself and couldn't find much. An actress goes by the same name, a musician goes by the same name also. ??

Here is a link to his Asian Wiki page. I think he does mainly morning dramas. Anyway "I'm a Mother Too" was his last one and ended the string of 3 really good morning dramas in a row SBS aired. They started falling off after "I'm A Mother Too" in my opinion.

https://asianwiki.com/Bae_Tae-Sub_-_director

On 8/26/2021 at 8:56 PM, MisutheWitch said:

You know what they say. "Pride cometh before the fall."

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/27/2021 at 9:12 AM, UnniSarah said:

find Jae Kyeong VERY ANNOYING. Why does he keep trying to reason with her. There is no turning back with this WITCH. S

Isn't he ever! Take the high road because she's HN's mother. B)

There were a couple of occasions earlier when he could have caught her but he had to warn her because she was HN's mother. Then she turned the table. 
Unbelievable, one woman besting the whole family, CEO, Hwang etc...

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Everyone, all Joon Ho know how to say is 말도 안 돼, ( No Way) when everyone says YN is the culprit. He is about to go to jail for having a slush fund, embezzlement of company funds and creating a paper company. Having been tild

his charges all he can say is no way!!! He also has the audacity to tell the prosecutor how to do his job. He keeps denying these charges and having faith in his beautiful wife while everyone else calls her Evil.  
He tries to bond with HN but HN wants nothing to do with him. I am glad HN isn’t bonding with him because it will only hurt him later. His mom is way to evil and not a good mother. JK is trying to redeem her for the sake of HN but I don’t see it. She is in redeemable. She got her son’s father murdered. She doesn’t deserve it at all.  @rolisrntex @maribella @backstreetboysfan

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886cdcdb0c0804626d4cb

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Yeah his own wife will put him there if he doesn't start listening. I so agree @UnniSarah 

I find it hilarious that she would get mad when he mentions his ex wife. She is the dumb one. His ex was good to him and his family. His greed for superficial needs is his undoing . Lol New Girl Facepalm GIF by HULU

• Like 2

We have Joon Ho being told that YN’s goal was to be CEO of Lara Fashion but he is grateful that she is the acting CEO.
Han Jae-Kyeong although he is a nice guy. He is annoying. He is still trying to save the woman who ruined his life. Why is he still a nice guy. He has been used by this woman for a long time and he acts like he has forgiven her. I don’t get what the writer is trying to say about his character. He just annoys me. I am so afraid HN might actually die for him to realize she is evil. 
I was sad to see the Chairman look at HN like that. It made me so mad and sad at the same time. Will the chairman be kind to him once he wakes up. I wish his being in a coma won’t last until ep 118. It would really annoy me. 

HN’s life is now ruined. He has a horrible Mom and the world will know about it. They will find out about all the terrible things she has done. If he finds out about the DNA report will he do everything he can to protect his mom or go live with his adoptive father. 

• Like 1

It's official - Jun Ho and his mom are idiots. Even after all that crap YN put them through, they'd still go ahead and support her with becoming CEO. Lucky for us, we have one more episode this week - the wagons are circling around YN and it looks like the rugs is about to be pulled from underneath her!

Poor HN - that kid is traumatized and the one person who wants to help him can't right now. I hope when all is said and done, JK is able to take custody of HN.

• Like 3

I can understand how horrified the Chairman is. Much of the rubbish that YH had to put up before leaving the house was because YN had her meal ticket HN. Being taken for a ride is not a nice feeling. He had also tried hard to get to know his 'grandson'.

HN and SW have the bad fortune of having YN and JH for a parent. I would really love to see JH's face when he finds out about HN.

• Like 1

Today's show, though...ugh, I'm going to be waiting on pins and needles for the next episode.

It looks like YN's downfall is about to begin and I'm so ready to enjoy all of it. I mean, there's 20 episodes left so I'm sure she has a few last tricks, but if the preview is any indication, she's about to sustain the first major blow.

• Like 5