[Drama 2021] Be My Dream Family, 속아도 꿈결

ferily

5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

the editor sister is pretty obvious about her crush but wonder if she will even get to confess. wonder if when she gets ready to confess, editor confesses that he has a thing for judo sister. ^_^

I think she might but I think she will end up with the other guy she works with and her crush will end up with the Judo sister.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

I think she might but I think she will end up with the other guy she works with and her crush will end up with the Judo sister.

The old switcheroo. Guess how older sister will end up with the other guy. Drunk sex lol Video Game Smile GIF by Dead by Daylight

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

I think the co-worker while trying to help her capture her crush, making her more confident and open, falls in love with her first. I don't think she has bed scenes for them, but a kiss or a confession from her while he's drunk, which makes her feel uncomfortable every time she sees him.

• Like 5

kekeke... the editor sister and editor have no vibes at all. had to laugh at how all her attempts at flirting or getting to know him went down in monday's episode. despite getting help and tips from co-worker, it was all bust. and now judo sister is going to get editor's heart zinging. rather than her falling, it was amusing to see him fall and her catch. kekeke... so the two teenagers are no longer annoying but how on earth will these two even be parents? they are still kids at heart and in attitude. :sweatingbullets:

the actress sister-in-law was quite a laugh riot on her radio interview. they just need to make her a regular -- "he is cheating on you? dump him!" straight to the point advice hahahhah... 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

39 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Lmangla I also wonder how on earth are the young teenagers going to parents when they still so kids. 

actually thought heon's mom made great points. her son has never learned to do chores and neither has min ah. so how exactly are these brats even equipped to live independently? so it is obvious they are going to make it only with parental support. in that case, it makes sense for them to live at home. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

4 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

actually thought heon's mom made great points. her son has never learned to do chores and neither has min ah. so how exactly are these brats even equipped to live independently? so it is obvious they are going to make it only with parental support. in that case, it makes sense for them to live at home. 

These beats will learn the hard way.  They both had it easy and I hope their parents don’t do all the work. These two characters will need to mature as the drama progresses 

• Like 4

18 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Aww I felt so bad for GaHyeon, I am so glad  SangMin punched her ex boyfriend.

Ahh finally, In Seo got a hug....from his dad:).

am so glad to see that in seo is good at something and his granddad was so proud that the kid seems to be a natural at construction. maybe he can just continue to work part time and learn the business. find it interesting that so many in this drama struggle with the being average and feeling inadequete. poor inseo isn't really good at studies and seems to have no great talent that shows up on scholastic tests. however, he seems to be a natural when it comes to doing physical stuff and working with his hands. gahyeon feels average and overcompensates by being a pushover. sangmin also feels like a failure as an artist and now working on books. 

am finding the editor sister and co-worker track amusing. no matter what they do, they can't seem to get editor to notice her. even before they start, you wonder how each new scheme will fall apart. makes me wonder how the wedding will go... 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

am so glad to see that in seo is good at something and his granddad was so proud that the kid seems to be a natural at construction. maybe he can just continue to work part time and learn the business. find it interesting that so many in this drama struggle with the being average and feeling inadequete. poor inseo isn't really good at studies and seems to have no great talent that shows up on scholastic tests. however, he seems to be a natural when it comes to doing physical stuff and working with his hands. gahyeon feels average and overcompensates by being a pushover. sangmin also feels like a failure as an artist and now working on books. 

am finding the editor sister and co-worker track amusing. no matter what they do, they can't seem to get editor to notice her. even before they start, you wonder how each new scheme will fall apart. makes me wonder how the wedding will go... 

I liked that as well, I think he find something he can learn more of.

I liked them as will can't wait for more.

• Like 4

well, the amount of things that went wrong, wondered if the wedding would happen. ha! in the end, judo sister sang alone and it looks like editor is rather smitten after seeing in a new light because of her voice. judo sister does have a nice voice - is she an idol actress or a singer by any chance? anyone know? 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

On 5/25/2021 at 3:53 PM, Lmangla said:

well, the amount of things that went wrong, wondered if the wedding would happen. ha! in the end, judo sister sang alone and it looks like editor is rather smitten after seeing in a new light because of her voice. judo sister does have a nice voice - is she an idol actress or a singer by any chance? anyone know? 

yeah , she was a member of " T-ARA "a kpop group

this is currently my fav drama , its just have fun watching every episode

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Blob 1

awww, one of my favourites arcs in this drama is turning out to be inseo and his slow blossoming relationship/mentoring with his grandfather. dad never got to spend time with his sons and they never understood how hard he worked. instead. his sons just resented him and felt awkward with him. did they even know his history of how he had to start working from a young age?  he also didn't know how to break the ice and was just gruff. so it is fun to see him softening and be rather awkwardly proud of inseo. it is quite clear the boy takes after his grandfather and great-grandfather and will more likely be happy doing interiors and carpeniting. he will probably be even great at it as it seems like it is in the blood. loved their interactions in the car. will inseo drop out from studying at an university? with his grandfather and business partner, inseo is getting positive affirmation for the first time. he is learning that he may be average in studies but there are things that he is good at. inseo seems to be truly interesting in learning more about interiors and even about his grandfather. perhaps, dad will have that kind of father-son relationship with inseo that he didn't have with his own sons.. 

also how can sang baek be such a ditz? makes you think that if he didn't marry young and attract her when they were in school, he would have never gotten married and had inseo and minah. 

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

10 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

SW is realizing that JW is staring to like DB.

I feel sad for GR but I think SW is the best for her.

am glad to see that the co-worker found out early and figured it out. in other dramas, people find out when the couple are seriously dating. so it makes for an interesting reveal that SW has picked up on the editor's feels. however, GR will be just fine I think. in another episode, she was quite pragmatic that the editor just sees her as a friend and maybe it is not meant to be as there is so much missed timing. more than anything, she needed to put herself out there so that she doesn't have regrets. thats what SW has helped her do. so in that sense, she may be okay and be more ready to move on...

in seo is learning carpentry. awww, I loved the proud look on dad that someone in his family is taking after him. he sounded so delighted when he was making the call to the workshop owner. what I liked about inseo's response is that he sees the carpentry as a kind of family tradition and is excited about it. maybe the sons all thought of this as a kind of blue collar / physical job that is not interesting. however, in seo sees it as more and I think it will become more than a hobby for him. it is so cute to see grandfather and grandson bond. awww... 

it is nice to see sang baek rely on stepmom but does anyone feel frustrated at how inept he is? I don't think she will see one coin from the amount she lent him. that has gone down the drain. he may say he will he pay her back but inseo seems more reliable than he is. 

:facepalm:

• Like 4
  • Blob 1