[Drama 2021] Bossam: Steal the Fate, 보쌈 - 운명을 훔치다

rocher22

1 hour ago, realistic2280a said:

Is Bw royal?... his grandfather, labelled  as a rebel leader and a father in law of the previous king?.. hmm..

he could be one of his sons son...his daughter was king's wife...so he is not royal...

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ep. 7, I thought that idiot DY will not make an appearance. But no, he did and as usual, his tiny brain fails to function at all and he makes his sword to the talking once again. CD has a lot more sense than him.

Yeah, CD is over-using the crying tactic to get his father to do his bidding. Lady Jo still clinging to the idea that the king will protect the princess. She does not even know what that treacherous Lady Kim told the princess, how she defers to the king while in front of him and stabs him in the back when facing the Left Minister. I agree that the actor is a good villain, but the way he speaks in that slow cadence in every sageuk he appears in can be somewhat grating. It may have worked before but he should change his style to give viewers something new because that style is so outdated. Ahn Nae Sang does the same when he plays a villain. Other veteran actors show more of their range in every appearance, so the role they play will not be a cliche.

4 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

Thanks for the video!  once Covid is over, im definately going to visit Korea... i hope there are English texts for international visitors to read on all the artifects. 

JiW.. whats with the hair.. heh

kekeke.. I don't like his hair much either. hahahah... 

as for the museum, @willenette may be able to better answer your question as she has visited before.

not sure what is more exciting - dae yeob getting dumped by the princess or bawoo hugging the princess at end of ep 8! maybe dae yeob getting dumped? hahaha... 

extended trailer for ep 9. looks like the two are getting closer now and the entire gang are living as a family 

I just hope for our sanity he has one and for all decided to stop trying to abandon her. 

Yes. Girl. What you see in Joseon edition Play Boy is intriguing isn’t it ;)  

Ba Woo gets a protective  critical Mother in Law without even being being LOL. Lady Jo is a ride or die Nanny so he better watch his back! 

I hope Sad Sack DY gets a nice Noble girl

who loves him back. 

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

extended trailer for ep 9. looks like the two are getting closer now and the entire gang are living as a family 

seems so... they look so happy...

42 minutes ago, RobinM said:

I hope Sad Sack DY gets a nice Noble girl

who loves him back. 

that would be fine...the princess is over him...

I get nervous if they are to happy right now...  you know Sageuks like to keep torturing characters till the last episode. I wish and hope for the relationship and staying together plot lines to be mostly resolved and the next 10 episodes is him getting his family name back and noble place in society back with DY and the Princess helping him of course 

Hello. I love this drama. I' m a fan of Saeguk drama especially ' traditional ' saeguk ( no fusion element ) . The love story between Bau and Princess is developing , though its slow but meaningful. Cant wait for next episode. 

I like that they allow SK to show adult attraction and curiosity about intimacy. Not something you get with Joseon Royal/Noblewoman in Sageuks at all. Unless it’s the Scheming concubine trying to snare the King to get pregnant of course. 

9 hours ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke.. I don't like his hair much either. hahahah... 

as for the museum, @willenette may be able to better answer your question as she has visited before.

not sure what is more exciting - dae yeob getting dumped by the princess or bawoo hugging the princess at end of ep 8! maybe dae yeob getting dumped? hahaha... 

@Lmangla, everything is written in various languages such as English, Japanese, Chinese, & French, so no worries if you can't speak Korean! And there's also a foreign language interpretation services. :crazymad:

ep 7 thoughts ~ ba woo just can't walk away! even when he wants to abandon the princess because she is the villain's daughter-in-law. the conversation with the monk was interesting -- does ba woo get to have revenge in some way if the princess lives? maybe that will be his way of avenging his family. basically thwarting the wishes of the left councilor as well as the king and playing his own game. 

found it amusing that nanny keeps cursing him but at the same is hoping that he will come back for them. nanny was so shocked that cha dol just called princess "omma" -- it looked like a sad divorce happening in front of her eyes and she was so confused. we also got some insight into how the princess feels -- the bossam is complicated for her. there are times when she resented ba woo but she also discovered the joys of living even if she was a peasant. so she is not even angry at him. nanny will soon understand but for dae yeob, he is never going to understand that... 

dae yeob seems to just have the worst timing and no brain. ba woo grown up among commoners still knows how politics work and is able to deduce far faster. he even has lot more connection on the ground to quickly find out what is going on. 

EDIT By @Sleepy Owl

Soompi_Advent_mini.jpg

December 15th

advent-candle.jpg

Great Job at solving the clue!!!!

This time, we have prepared the Advent Candle for you. 

Just like how Ba Woo warmed up the Princess' heart (which had been cold for years), we hope this Advent Candle warms up your hearts :fullofhearts:

Do you also light Advent Candles? Please tell us about it in the comments 

EnnL5_3f.jpg

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon, @agenth, @confusedheart, @Sleepy Owl

That fool of a brother-in-law will get everyone in trouble. I thought he had at least a tiny brain but I guess it dissolved. He's just a rah-rah boy that has only two things on his mind. Princess Hwa In was supposed to be his bride, and he must rescue her and bring her to the family fold or to the king, as his majesty requested. Also, he's just as bad as his father, thinking that he's a noble and should not have anything to do with peasants. He's such a snob. If not for the family name and his skills with the sword, he's like any lowborn. At times he even thinks that his way is the only way.

Since he refuses to gather intel and still believes that his evil father can be saved, he's hatching this plan to get the princess and the loyal nanny out of the face reader's house.

While I have seen actor Lee Jae Yong in several sageuks, this is the first time I have seen the actress Seong Son Mi. Her face looks so treacherous, with her high cheekbones, big eyes that she keep making rounder when she speaks and her lopsided mouth. I wonder why the King continues to keep her by his side when he knows that she's two-faced. Is it a matter of keeping your enemies closer?

Given the description of bossam, it seems that we will be seeing the last of it. It might be mentioned but there would no longer be any discussion or screen time about it. The rest of the story will revolve around palace politics, the greed of the ministers for power and money, and the corruption among officials just so they can stay in power. It will be a cat and mouse game, a battle of wits between Lee Yi Cheom and the King. Everyone will be  pawns and sacrificial lambs to the main game.

If DY was smarter and less naive and less entitled he would see that by accepting the situation and that her feelings will not change and by not antagonizing BW he could stay by her side as a dear friend and fellow protector.He just can never be her man.

Archived