[Drama 2021] Bossam: Steal the Fate, 보쌈 - 운명을 훔치다

rocher22

Soo Kyung is quiet and always proper and dignified but she is still a kick RickRoll'D heroine with her determination, intelligence and knowing her own mind plus She gets her hard headed guys to do things her way 9 times out 10  :)

Seems like in esp American Media a “strong” female must be Buffy or Xena and/or be angry, acerbic and vengeful. 

• Like 4

Ep 8 was good, finally sees Ba-Wu has the courage and take the first step to hug the princess :love:

Cha-Dol running towards and hugged the princess instead of Ba-Woo, this scene is so touching as though

the kid finally found her long lost possession, his so called "mom"

The love confessing scene "do you want to live? and Princess says "yes, i want to live"

:heart::heart::heart:

Princess finally sees that she does not fit into the royal shoe but as a commoner,and tells Da-Yeob that she

prefers to be with Ba-Woo.

Da-Yeob who is still day dreaming & having high hopes that Princess would go back to him was finally rejected when Princess says she wish to stay with Ba-Woo.

Will Da-Yeob accept Princess rejection and move on ?

Finally, Ba-Woo reveal his true identity to the astrology, but will the astrology takes the bite.

@Lmangla  i agreed with your views, the Princess is smart, she is able to connect all the dots between  his father in law and her father, she wants to live and save the Kingdom together with Ba-Woo help.

• Like 8

4 hours ago, rocher22 said:

that music made the scene even more romantic...

ooh a nice addition to the OST; here is a more clearer YT version of that scene for those interested. have no idea what he is saying but makes me wonder if all our hearts will go dugun dugun after subs. she certainly looks like her heart skipped a beat! :D 

1 hour ago, shinkeru said:

Their dance promise for achieving 7% rating. They’re doing really well

was waiting to see what kind of dance they would do; they look they like had lots of fun. so if ratings go higher, will there be more dances? :D

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

7 hours ago, Lmangla said:

have no idea what he is saying but makes me wonder if all our hearts will go dugun dugun after subs.

Nothing special.  Just a gist of what he says from my little Korean knowledge. 

He is apologizing that he unknowingly hugged her.  She replied let's forget this.  He is asking if she forgave him.  She says u told that "u hugged unknowingly, isn't it, so there is nothing to forgive".  He ask her to go inside to sleep but she says that she will stay with Lady Jo.  He intercepts her and orders her for which she says "how dare you".  He says that u told that u are not a princess anymore and wanted to live a life of ordinary woman.  So u r no longer a princess.  She says " Anyhow thanks for everything".  Again he intercepts her and told "trust me, I ll protect u.  Please go inside and rest as it is cold out side"

Awwww,  lets all too trust him that they both are going to fall hard for each other.  :heartxoxo:

• Like 3
  • Love 5

hahahaha... jung il woo is not the greatest dancer and admits it. cracking up on seeing jung il soo struggle so hard to shake his hips. :lol: kekeke... so cute! see the BTS as they prepare for the promise dance and figure out the steps. it is fun to see the cast having fun. I think it shows when the cast had fun together because you get a good drama as well...  they laugh that if ratings goes to 10%, they will try get chadol in as well to dance.. awww, that will be super cute if that happens. 

click CC for eng subs

to see the full dance version in YT

• Like 4
  • Love 4

Bossam - steal the fate (my heart can’t make it short because the title is soo apt to the drama).

Each time as I think myself what they would bring up next to move the plot, they come up with things that didn’t even pass through my mind and I love it for that !

The drama is the most sane drama amongst all the dramas that am watching right now !

Hope it won’t disappoint me till the end so that I can proudly take it to my all time fav. list .

I was kind off sick when he kept pushing her away but got to know Ba Wu’s side when I thought about it again and I like how well the drama portrayed his feelings !

The audience could grasp what he is going through without giving much thought into it !

It was simple yet deep !

But what to do ?

No matter he tries, there is something called fate that cannot be avoided and

I call both of them meeting again in the boat  itself an another fate !

“They are destined to get it through together” 

spacer.png

Ba Wu may seem reckless and indecisive at times and kind off rude to princess (SK) at times but He is understanding at the same time. 
The man just don’t wanna get into the maze of trust issues ever again and all he do is avoid such mazes !

But we are humans after all !

And Ba Wu though one another flawed  human has his kindness in hand which comes through him knowingly or unknowingly !

The man just can’t avoid it !

Spoiler

spacer.png

Perhaps “BW could see him through her” setting aside him being the sole reason behind all this ruckus ?!

aaaagghh

The king - I never expected him to react like that towards West something  - Kim Jae Nam !

That serves them right.

I hate when all these people chant out “please kill me, Your majesty” And the king just stand there keeping mum !

I really enjoyed the reaction from him though I was kind off surprised and scared he being acting that way !

Spoiler

spacer.png

The scene where he rejected her !

I was just thinking myself in that situation - if I were SK I donno how would I deal with it ?!

Seeing her all helpless my heart ached !

spacer.png

She doesn’t even resent him ?

I love how quickly she gets adapt to a situation perhaps a versatile yet brave female character I have ever seen in Saeguk !

She grasps things accordingly and choose to do things accordingly, “Growing herself in the process” !

They way both has matured over the years, she setting herself in the foot of reality.

This rejection is more than a rejection in my eyes ! ( I would say the best rejection for cowards I have ever seen)

The scene has a lot to speak !

Spoiler

spacer.png

I love slow burn romance, it’s more realistic and lovable to me since it makes me understand both the individuals feelings more precisely without giving much thoughts onto it !

Thats what happening between BW and SK in my eyes not too fast not too slow.

“Just at the right flow” !

spacer.png

Am rooting for you two !:happy2:

• Like 5
  • Love 4

Awww, the ratings for ep.9 - 6.9% and the highest peaked at 8%.  Hope it rises today as last week did. 

Ep. 9 - 6.9%

edit: One of the best scenes from yesterday:joy::joy:

HAndt6m.gif

bts pic

TutLx3G.jpg

cr: dc gall

• Like 8
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Another one,:bashful:

like high school students when they get caught by the teacher while doing something wrong :kiss_wink:Nice Juggling and pretend to be sick

4sb8EXk.gif

Spoiler

VmBRpRO.gif

Awww, How happy she is!!!!  Is this BTS?????

Spoiler

YWhfQ6s.gif

p92W7pp.gif

New stills for tonite episode

if BW's arrest is being initiated by her BIL, then he is going to loose all respect from her.  

2o0WmTq.jpg

Look at the emotions from both of them.  Wow!!!!!

e3NWL5m.gif

cr: dc gall

Edited by ferily
Maximum of 3 images per post, please put any other images in spoiler tag. Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

On 5/29/2021 at 4:33 PM, 4evrkdrama said:

I love slow burn romance, it’s more realistic and lovable to me since it makes me understand both the individuals feelings more precisely without giving much thoughts onto it !

Thats what happening between BW and SK in my eyes not too fast not too slow.

“Just at the right flow” !

Can't agree more. I am shipping them so hard that I wish they'll get together IRL. Saw a BTS on YouTube of BW saving the Princess and the scene which he was leaning in to hear her breathing. He seems to be shy and jumped away shortly after being too close ahahaha. They are toooo adorableeee. And I find all their exchanges of eye contact to be so raw and moving. Such great chemistry between them!

• Like 3
  • Love 3

omo, this ending really pierces your heart. so much emotion from both of them. waaah, in that moment, you can tell how much they care for each other and how raw and deep that emotion is. how will we survive waiting till next week? PD is wringing our hearts! ba woo crying. awwww :unsure: ...  can't wait for subs even if both eps look like it will break our heart... 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

Thank you to all the members who keep posting images and videos of the drama. These keep us sane while we wait for the subs. I like watching them back to back so it's not until Tuesday/ Wednesday that I finally get around to watching the two episodes. It's a long, painful wait.  This is the best drama airing at the moment.

Also, I can't stop gushing over the trio in their dance video. I think I have watched it a million times already and can't stop grinning from ear to ear. They are adorable! My only complaint is that it was tooooo short! Could we please have a longer video of them dancing together? :D Pretty please...

A special shout out to @Lmangla. Thanks to you I can while my time watching JIW's YouTube channel. :D:wub: A man who can cook. :o I am completely smitten by him. :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

chingus, this drama is melting my icy icy heart. hahahaha.... I totally forgot that there is a romantic in me at times. :lol: 

forget long poetic confessions or a dramatic kiss scene. all we need is her saying his name -- and all know how she deeply feels about him. look at the expression on his face! they all know that her heart is being ripped away.... omo, did your heart ache? many viewers in comments said it did for them. awww... :heartbreak:

@confusedheart326 ~ you are welcome! am so glad you discovered his channel. I was wondering whether to post some vids from there. so am happy.  I also discovered him through this drama. I don't know if it is the maturity or just something about the way he is portraying this role. I have seen other dramas of his but nothing really. now gah! am melting each week. :lol:

• Like 4
  • Love 2