[Drama 2021] Miss Monte Cristo, 미스 몬테크리스토

maribella

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

he such hero , manage to save uni oppa  without getting any blood on his expensive suit

@Ameera Ali @joccu ~ the secret behind his super power -- magic washing powder. disco oppa can apply to be spokesperson for washing powder if his job at jewang group goes bust... 

tide ad GIF

• LOL 8

Of all the episodes this week, this one is the most disappointing except for SR going for the jugular on evil Mom.  MsM wimped out again when she backed off from HR instead of striking while the iron was hot.  Rules of War... really? :huh:  I thought "All's fair in love and war."  Slinky HR wins again while MsM hisses her threats.  Come on, Ms M, bring it on! 

And as far as SH knowing what the score is, he can  either be  a help somehow, or a liability.  I guess that will be the decision of HJ.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 4

Wow ... just wow -

Face Palm GIF by Captain Obvious

Okay ... so just how did we make it through an ENTIRE episode where NO ONE got slapped?!   Uni Oppa got stabbed!!! Remember?!!!  Even if Ha-Ra didn't ask for it, the organ music was already playing, slap her around the room out of general principle.

Rules of war??? You gotta be fricken kidding me :angry:  You don't fight a war conspiring with the enemy to deceive an ally - do either of these 2 geniuses realize there's no way they're gonna stop Uni Oppa now?  He got stabbed - He already knows he's onto something. 

So ... in no particular order -

Sorry, Ha-Ra - it isn't Se-Rin's fault Mr Na knows about Eun-Jo's Identity ... he figured it out after YOU asked him to find the real Ga-Heun

DF Oppa called the cops, and yet Eun-Jo was able to drag Se-Rin to the roof, where the blood was still on the ground with not a cop in sight. .... and why didn't you slap her either???!!!

And, OMG! Eun-Jo is keeping her Identity secret out of consideration for Se-Rin???

Come On Reaction GIF

A week or so ago it looked like Ha-Ra was going the route of the Psycho, Now it looks like Se-Rin will pass her up

And just how does Se-Rin go from being a BOSS, kicking her own father to the curb, and literally shoving the truth down EvilStepMom's throat ... demanding she forget 50 million ... and btw she wants to keep her office ... to sniveling ferret again on the roof?

His new best Bro and manager/protector got stabbed, and you know something about it, but yeah Eun-Jo, go right ahead and tell him its none of his business ... see how far you get with that:rolleyes:

And finally that preview ... Writer/PD-nim, that better be nothing but a big chain pull - DF Oppa has been steadfast and straight up with Uni Oppa concerning Ga-Heun. He has stated - MORE THAN ONCE - the engagement is for show, an act, nothing more.  Now that he knows Ga-Heun is Eun-Jo, there is NO WAY he doesn't tell Uni Oppa ... don't even think of trying that BS

Damn... and its still not Friday -

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

24 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

the ground with not a cop in sight. .... and why didn't you slap her either???!!!

And, OMG! Eun-Jo is keeping her Identity secret out of consideration for Se-Rin???

I agree with you this time @LeftCoastOppa I want to slap her as she hisses at SR why she's keeping her identity secret. It's drole and annoying. :loolz:If it weren't Kdrama, I would be so p. Out of consideration, after SR's career was destroyed - but she deserved it and more - EJ is an idiot, with a lot of her mum in her.

The outfit she is wearing must have given her some courage to grab HR. 
The last time, she squashed herself to HR instead of shoving HR. :joy:

But the destiny stuff is powerful, he feels pain when she's hurt, she feels pain when he's hurt.....:omg:

This is new in Kdrama, anyway to me.

Mama Cha is going to be in a tizzy when she gets back to find Papa Ju half clothed, packing onions, potatoes etc etc. :blush:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 4

COME ON WRITER  , she didn’t have SIXTH SENSE  when her friend were planning her murder , when her mom was sexually harassment for 5 years or her brother mistreated by SA , now she   suddenly feel someone is hurt :mrgreen:

DSHKZWy.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

26 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

COME ON WRITER  , she didn’t have SIXTH SENSE  when he friend were planning her murder , when her mom was sexually harassment for 5 years or her brother mistreated by SA , now she   suddenly feel someone is hurt

Ah, the power of LOVE!  :blush:

... meanwhile on the HJ/GH ship ...

screaming season 10 GIF

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

5 hours ago, maribella said:

But the destiny stuff is powerful, he feels pain when she's hurt, she feels pain when he's hurt.....

this destiny connection is like bad electricity voltage. it didn't work in the five years -- when she was crying on an icy road after finding how her father died, when she was getting physio, when she was crying in front of her father's headstone... the destiny connection didn't work then. he was happy with hara or unhappily happy with hara or whatever. did he feel jolts? nope. 

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

COME ON WRITER  , she didn’t have SIXTH SENSE  when he friend were planning her murder , when her mom was sexually harassment for 5 years or her brother mistreated by SA , now she   suddenly feel someone is hurt

conclusion: she doesn't love her family or herself. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Wiggle 1

16 minutes ago, Lmangla said:
5 hours ago, maribella said:

But the destiny stuff is powerful, he feels pain when she's hurt, she feels pain when he's hurt.....

this destiny connection is like bad electricity voltage. it didn't work in the five years -- when she was crying on an icy road after finding how her father died, when she was getting physio, when she was crying in front of her father's headstone... the destiny connection didn't work then. he was happy with hara or unhappily happy with hara or whatever. did he feel jolts? nope. 

Actually, I think its attuned to when they're in danger, not simply in pain .... it's love  LOVE  LOVE !!! :love:

:ohboy2:

• LOL 8

1 minute ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Actually, I think its attuned to when they're in danger, not simply in pain .... it's love  LOVE  LOVE !!!

LOL.... this is an example of love that is useless/gone wrong.... :P

cat yawn GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

LOL.... this is an example of love that is useless/gone wrong.... :P

... I gotta tell you ... that "unamused" button is looking real tasty right now ... :rolleyes:

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs. Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • LOL 6

Mr. Na is still around, SR is still whining, the two evil women are free, so we can expect SH or EJ to be in danger a few more times. Let us see if the continuity person remembers they are supposed to have spasms. 

Uni oppa is really a boring guy, how does the writer justify the psychotic attraction of HR? She looks like a supermodel and is chaebol to boot.

No matter the actor is really good. He does act the pain of being stabbed very well and in pain after the surgery. 
He looks dopey only when he was going goey eyed while looking at EJ.
He hasn't been cast very much before. Maybe because he's short. Only Mama Cha called him ' her handsome son'. :blush:. I think we may see more of him.

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

Oh boy. I'm getting Seojun flashbacks. Just like his predecessor, Hajoon's figuring this all by himself in one go.

At least this time, Eunjoo has her new mom and hajoon cleaning up her mess of a revenge plan.

Lol why isn't Serin dressed in matching garbage bags with her dad? I thought asian culture was family-for-family. Now that he's homeless, shouldn't she care for him as she was dependent and living under his roof the whole time? Or Is bc Madame Geum paying her in coins? Her office can be a starting point for their new home..

:rubchin:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

So Ha Jun has it all figured out, who's who and what's what.  Next week should be interesting.  And if we're taking guesses as to who might die/disappear, my bet is on Chairman Oh for the mess his family is in and the embarrassment it creates for his business and his personal life surrounded by such vermin.    The final straw could be finding out who President Wang is and the callous business decision he made causing her husband's death.  His facade of not being swayed by emotions is going to crumble bigly.  <_<

• Like 7