[Drama 2021] Miss Monte Cristo, 미스 몬테크리스토

maribella

I still have belief in Disco oppa.

HR greatest fear is SH finds out about GH and what she did to EJ and her child. So the farther away from GH the better and she can’t use Hoon. Also she knows where SH is and he can’t instantly run to GH. 

He has to make sure to severe the ties completely. No chance for mistakes. Miss M has been stumbling in her revenge for a while especially when it involves SH. Whatever to get her to focus again. He has to make him believe that he betrayed him to get the ball rolling. To satisfy both revenges. HR will not let her breathe if her and SH still near each other. EJ chances of completing her revenge is low if HR still has her foot on her neck.

HJ knows that the chances that EJ will leave him for SH are high. Now if EJ develops feeling for HJ that’s a different story.

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

I'm in that camp, too, @youngae, that HJ will take the bull by the horns and get on with the revenge.  The transfer of 
SH may be to protect him before HR destroys him somehow since she is already thinking, "If I can't have him, nobody can."  HJ knows the crazy sister is fixated on not letting EJ win.  In the end, EJ and SH will be together, and the real hero is HJ.  New Mom is pretty confused, so let's see how this plays out.

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, youactlikeicare said:

It looks like the way they keep Bomi's mouth shut is by showing how terrible a person Miss M is. That way Bomi thinks she is saving SH from seeing how dark EJ has become. 

And another log on the fires of disbelief - will Eun-Jo really sacrifice the trust and faith of her 1 remaining true friend?  I did love that slap though, Eun-Jo deserved it - And that wicked shade she slapped New Mom with using the side-eye - Brilliant! 

1 hour ago, youactlikeicare said:

I hope SH just quits and keeps digging. I can't imagine them taking him off screen with only 24 episodes to go. I really think they are going to have him interrupt the wedding dramatically.

That would be great to see - He already submitted his resignation once, it would serve DF Oppa right if he up and quit - That would be awesome if it turns out Uni Oppa finds the real Ga-Heun first ... and takes her to the wedding

Wondering now where everyone else in Eun-Jo's circle will fall - Who else will take issue with a DF Oppa wedding - a few potential heartbreaks besides just Uni Oppa -

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

I think it's a mess, all because of the hissing avenger. I can understand why New mum kept her revenge secret. She will just hiss the secret to HJ and make a pact with Evil step mum or another evil person.

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

5 minutes ago, maribella said:

I think it's a mess, all because of the hissing avenger. I can understand why New mum kept her revenge secret. She will just hiss the secret to HJ and make a pact with Evil step mum or another evil person.

Mess is an understatement - If the marriage isn't stopped, then what? - For sake of discussion, lets say the revenge in some form or fashion succeeds - Se-Rin, Ha-Ra, Papa Ju, Mr Na, EvilStepMom, all end up in jail or dead - Does Eun-Jo live out her days as Ga-Heun? Never telling another who she really is? Does she stay in a clearly loveless marriage that she was blackmailed into? She's sacrificed her 1 remaining friend, What happens if her real Mom finds out its her? I can't see Old Mom approving seeing how much she too still loves her old (should've been) SIL -  and what if Uni Oppa does leave and moves with Hoon to NY?  Whether he ever finds out its her or not, is she really going to be happy with him gone?

I've been stewing on this episode for an hour or two now, and I gotta say, if the writer goes down this road, and draws it out cold, like a knife to the very end  -  a tragedy/Pyrrhic victory  ...  she gets her revenge, but this is what it costs, then the writer has gained my new found respect - However if we get another ham-handed attempt at a kumbaya, then I've simply been Fatal Promised again ... :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

the revenge in some form or fashion succeeds - Se-Rin, Ha-Ra, Papa Ju, Mr Na, EvilStepMom, all end up in jail or dead - Does Eun-Jo live out her days as Ga-Heun? Never telling another who she really is? Does she stay in a clearly loveless marriage that she was blackmailed into? She's sacrificed her 1 remaining friend, What

I am not thinking of that far ahead of scenes outside the show, just within the next 25 episodes, what on earth are we going to have? I would like to see EJ kicking herself more and trying to figure out how she could move the revenge faster with New mum.  Instead she is now a passenger. She really does not  have the smarts or the perseverence to do it without New mum.  Accept it, you need New mum's brain.

Is HR going to just coast along in the film? She should know now that the script is about the murder since it's clear GH is EJ. 

The preview shows HJ throwing things around and he still has that 'blood in the corner of the mouth' injury unattended. Things are not going his way? I think DDM is going to take more screen time next. So we may see more catfights. 

2 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Okay so really now SH needs to find out, could they be doing this to keep SH safe?.

Why is everyone figuring out one thing or another but this idiot is as clueless as brain challenged SJ? Of course, he has to be kept safe, he can't do it himself.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, maribella said:

Why is everyone figuring out one thing or another but this idiot is as clueless as brain challenged SJ? Of course, he has to be kept safe, he can't do it himself.

I hope he learns the truth soon there is not many episodes to go, he have to know soon eh.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, maribella said:

Is HR going to just coast along in the film? She should know now that the script is about the murder since it's clear GH is EJ. 

The fact that Ha-Ra hasn't already backed out is just as ridiculous as her and Eun-Jo sitting on a park bench, calmly discussing the status of the war - Se-Rin, who has gotten alot sharper in most other respects recently, still seems to be okay blindly trusting someone she's never met.   This drama needs better villains. 

2 hours ago, maribella said:

The preview shows HJ throwing things around and he still has that 'blood in the corner of the mouth' injury unattended. Things are not going his way?

I'm hoping @youactlikeicare is right, and Uni Oppa quits on him, and that scene is the fallout.  You're about to go to war with your EvilStepMom, and you hamstring yourself by taking out your best defender - and here I thought he was getting sharper too :rolleyes:

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

The fact that Ha-Ra hasn't already backed out is just as ridiculous as her and Eun-Jo sitting on a park bench, calmly discussing the status of the war - Se-Rin, who has gotten alot sharper in most other respects recently, still seems to be okay blindly trusting someone she's never met.   This drama needs better villains. 

I'm hoping @youactlikeicare is right, and Uni Oppa quits on him, and that scene is the fallout.  You're about to go to war with your EvilStepMom, and you hamstring yourself by taking out your best defender - and here I thought he was getting sharper too :rolleyes:

HJ only needs to send SH and Hoon to NYC. I can't see Uni oppa risking Hoon's life even though he wants to be with GH. The logic of the two marrying fails me.

Maybe we will another revenge!! Uni oppa's. He did say to EJ in the last few episode that he shouldn't have given up so easily. 

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

I know some folks might disagree with this, but BM gets on my nerves. I get that she's supposed to be a cheerleader and all, but it really comes across as pushy and misguided to me. Ever since she figured out that GH is EJ, she's gone on and on about how EJ and SH should be together - today's slap on enforces that. I guess that she's elected herself as some moral compass, but I cannot stand how she just continues to believe that Miss M can just go back to being EJ, like nothing happened.  Newsflash, Pollyanna - THINGS DID HAPPEN. You can't endure everything Miss M has and come back to being the same person. Oh sure, she could go back to her family but she won't be the bubbly and naive EJ you remember. That's the tragic part of all this. We're all glad that Miss M returned her family home to her mother and brother but there's a reason she's still with new Mom. Even if she didn't go down the path of revenge, she still wouldn't be the same. 

The fact that BM refuses to see that and continues on this campaign to right her supposed wrongs and bring everyone together just really bothers me.

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

13 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

I hope he learns the truth soon there is not many episodes to go, he have to know soon eh.

Looks like you are right. He went to the columbarium and started being suspicious. Need to watch the subbed version.

Mama Cha is smitten by Papa Ju. I wonder if they will be star crossed lovers?

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, maribella said:

Looks like you are right. He went to the columbarium and started being suspicious. Need to watch the subbed version.

Mama Cha is smitten by Papa Ju. I wonder if they will be star crossed lovers?

Yeah I believe he is starting to be suspicious. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Okay, I must really like DF Oppa or something, because watching him and Uni Oppa fight was really kinda upsetting - Also, for essentially being in control of the situation DF Oppa certainly looks alot more upset than he should. Add to it, he is still digging into New Moms past, so I'm getting a sneaking suspicion that there's alot more going on with this "marriage" than DF Oppa merely changing his mind - We'll see

Ha-Ra is none to happy with the NY transfer, and she's gonna run interference on the Miss M/DF Oppa wedding - that should be fun.

Looks like things are truly warming up between Mr Na and Se-Rin, and it looks like Mr Na will be the first to see who the real Ga-Heun is.  BTW, when did Se-Rin take over at Jewang Group?  Lady Boss was on full display again to day - and forgive me, but how can EvilStepMom be so stupid?  You've just been caught trying to assault Se-Rin, and you freely swallow a tablet she hands you ... :blink:  (BTW no collar! did you see it?) :lol:

Bo-Mi & Eun-Jo   Alot of people are annoyed by Bo-Mi and her actions, and while I personally like Bo-Mi some of that annoyance is justified - like her sending the "I know what you did letters", and trying to place matchmaker in earlier episodes for instance. That being said, todays slap down on Eun-Jo was more than justified - She didn't go after Eun-Jo today to return to her brother, she was asking Eun-Jo to explain herself, Eun-Jo freely admitted to using Uni Oppa for revenge, and as his sister Bo-Mi had every right to slap Eun-Jo.  You can't really expect Bo-Mi, even as a friend of Eun-Jo, to not come to the defense of her own brother.  Using people for revenge often comes at a price, and today Eun-Jo herself freely admitted to having to pay a portion for her actions. 

Uni Oppa  KNOWS!!!  -   Comedy Central Thank You GIF by The Jim Jefferies Show

Tomorrow things are gonna ratchet up - Eun-Jo admits to someone she's using DF Oppa,  Grandma clearly knows something is wrong - Ha-Ra is spying on Mr Na & Se-Rin - Uni Oppa resigns (YES!!!!)  DF Oppa finds the truth behind Oman Group

The Good Guys are in just as big a state of disarray, as the Bad Guys. This show is a mess ... strangely I'm still liking it :rolleyes:

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

I get the feeling that HJ will ultimately sacrifice himself to save EJ, paying for the sins of his father in a way, and that's how we'll end up with EJ and SH together in the end. Maybe EJ will even resent New Mom for taking the revenge too far (we've been warned about the dangers of being engrossed in revenge). It'll be a wake up call for EJ for sure to just give HR/SR what they deserve and end it once and for all.

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

The Good Guys are in just as big a state of disarray, as the Bad Guys. This show is a mess ... strangely I'm still liking it :rolleyes:

There are no good or bad teams, everyone for himself/herself. Now Uni oppa finds out that the EJ lookalike had the ring he had given to EJ. 
I would really like it if he has a revenge too.

• Like 3

Yep, today was a good episode also.  How about crazy Mom's slap across the chops at HR?!  :lol:  That was surely worth the wait.

And Se Rin knocked it out of the park today!  She has crazy Mom in her palm, so much so that crazy Mom blurted out she'd find a fund to embezzle and come up with the starter money for the new project.  Wow!  Way to go, SR.

HJ has a plan that we don't know yet, but it's going to be good.  I like these "seasoned" actors in this drama anyway, so I'll look forward to the big finish. :wink:

• Like 7

It's rather ridiculous making a semi literate goon so smart to able  to figure out GH is EJ and find the real EJ. 
I don't think SR has fully paid her part in EJ's and Beol's death. True it was not her idea, but she was an accessory and had gained from those vicious deeds. Chasing out a devoted father, no doubt a scum, is the act of a fundamentally scummy person.

Missing Mr. Na? She has no one to do her biddings but him.

I look forward to her being exposed as a fraud again. :issohappy:

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

caught up on the last two episodes and all I can say is bravo disco oppa!!!!

adventure time applause GIF 

I have been bored out of my head with mopfest sun hyuk. it was time to put that stupid arc to rest. so I don't even care for what reasons that disco oppa and eunjoo are getting married but finally the story is moving along and I am not falling asleep or fastforwarding chunks. 

that said, am with @youngae @msmy where I see disco oppa as the only one using his head. it is very clear that hara is mentally unstable. no one seems to think that she is devolving and is clearly hinting that she will annihilate her own family to ensure no one steals what belongs to her. this means she will try to murder both sun hyuk, hoon and then finally kill herself in some sort of blaze of glory.

when that happens, all the idiots including bomi will be shocked except disco oppa who saw the danger coming. so his move to get sun hyuk transfered to NY is actually a wise one. but, will uni oppa move? no of course not. he has to be universal oppa and there is no bucket loads of ladies in NY who are waiting to call this man oppa. so he will stay in seoul and annoy us further. ugh. sadly I don't see disco oppa and eun joo getting married. the poor fella will only get his heart broken and his grandmother will hug him and find another better girl. 

@MisutheWitch ~ you are not the only one that finds bomi annoying. I had to eye roll when she finally understood that eun joo had changed. how on earth did she think that eun joo would just waltz back into sun hyuk's life again as his partner. the man lived with her murderer and has a child with hara. this isn't something that can be forgiven or just ignored regardless of this 'destiny' love. bomi is really dense if she thought that eun joo would still remain the soft hearted naive eun joo. eye roll. 

so new poll! pick your choices about this family that keeps eating chicken and grilling meat. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 2