[Drama 2021] Miss Monte Cristo, 미스 몬테크리스토

maribella

is scary how EJ can still see SA as human  , didn’t she know first person SA will kick  to side is her dad 

EJ : be good to him 
6R0TvC2.gif

SA : you are so naive , I reminded why we kill you 5 years ago  :D

Q3rCVQj.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

2 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

OMG SH got stabbed, I hope he will be okay.

I hope so too! But I've got a feeling that his stabbing is a turning point in the story.

But seriously, why do people keep hiring the Bumbling Na? Has he ever done anything that actually went off without a hitch? Other than the dress thing and nabbing the housekeeper for Miss M? Hiring him should come with a warning label!

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

... and then the wheels started falling off the revenge train ... and then the train jumped the tracks ... and went over a cliff ... and landed on a school bus ...

Why America's Train System Will Always Be a Disaster | Train, Train crash,  Train pictures

That was a Friday episode on a Wednesday  -  Looks like my prediction on Uni Oppa was off a couple of days :rolleyes:

So ...

Uni Oppa was straight up snarling in this episode ... I like it!

Ha-Ra threatens to kill Mr Na - (did you catch the taxi drivers reaction to her scream?:lol:)

Mr Na threatens to kill Ha-Ra - (somebody loves Se-Rin:wub:)

Dad knows EvilStepMom framed DF Oppa - thats interesting

Se-Rin threatens to kill EVERYONE and then screams ... cuz she meant that RickRoll'D

DF Oppa drives a red Mustang - Nice

2020 Ford Mustang GT revealed - carsales.com.au

Per the previews, it looks like we're in for another great episode -

Looking forward to the hospital hysterics - Ha-Ra telling Eun-Jo that she is still his wife, and for her to mind her place ... after Uni Oppa has been stabbed ... Really? :blink:  Ha-Ra might as well light herself on fire cuz Eun-Jo is about to tune her up ... you don't stab Uni Oppa.

DF Oppa will finish putting the pieces together on Miss/Eun-Jo

Se-Rin decides to go with the Nuclear Option

Nuclear Bomb GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Damn - its not even friday yet :lol:

RickRoll'D? ... I got RickRoll'D?

Mad Come On GIF by UEFA

:tounge_wink:

Edited by LeftCoastOppa
RickRoll'D??? Really?
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 2

10 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Dressing team logic

now that he lost love of his life he can’t dress on suit , he should dress like a bum :D if it was a money issue SA should start too dressing like homeless woman :phew:

He can't live in his office because it is in the mall and it has also been returned to the Kos. 

SR is now blackmailing the Evil stepmum. The woman and her daughter have no scruples about killing or paying someone to kill. She should be careful.

She wants to stop SH from finding out EJ's identity but even so there is no evidence that will stand up in real courts that they had attempted to kill her.  I am afraid this writer may be writing a much more complicated scenario than CoMC.

Mr. Na should go into hiding because Disco oppa saw him and SH heard his voice. 

Somehow I can't see how Uni oppa could find out GH=EJ in the next few episodes, unless my boy HJ bless his pure heart feels guilty and spill the beans. 

• Like 7
  • Blob 1

So who is going to be running the shopping mall? Because I doubt that mom or brother could do it. Also what does "giving it back to the shop owners" mean. Does that mean selling it or something. I don't understand that part. 

I also don't understand why Hara is protecting Uni Oppa. Like he kind of hates her, but I guess its just her delusion. That all she has to do is get rid of EJ and he'll come back to her. Or is she gets custody of Hoon she can force him to stay with her. 

Serin is going off the rails. The goon being worried about Miss M, dude you are not important enough to be on her revenge list. Just stay out of her way. However, now that you stabbed Uni Oppa, you're screwed. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

3 hours ago, maribella said:

Somehow I can't see how Uni oppa could find out GH=EJ in the next few episodes, unless my boy HJ bless his pure heart feels guilty and spill the beans. 

Since he's currently laid out, it will make things a tad difficult, however, he's not on oxygen, AND he's got not 1, but count'em 2 IV's plugged in. He'll be up in no time.  I see 1 of 2 ways -

1) As you mentioned, DF Oppa tells him - He was already feeling guilty for using Ga-Heun before, if he finds out she is Eun-Jo, I'm confident he tells him - further, I see him dropping the engagement charade, and lets Uni Oppa defend him

2) Eun-Jo tells him herself - If Miss M discovers he was stabbed trying to seek out/defend Eun-Jo, I see her having a crisis of conscious and telling him, after her revenge inadvertently almost got him killed.

2 hours ago, youactlikeicare said:

Serin is going off the rails. The goon being worried about Miss M, dude you are not important enough to be on her revenge list. Just stay out of her way. However, now that you stabbed Uni Oppa, you're screwed. 

Yep - Mr Na just jumped to the head of the "gotta die/revenge" line - Something tells me, he's gonna see Mr Wang really really soon.

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, youngae said:

I think Unni oppa is going to die to move the plot/revenge along.

You are just testing the Uni oppa team aren't you? :hwaiting2: The days of Autumn story are over, the ML and FL do not die anymore.

Even Grandma will be resurrected soon.

If Mr. Wang breaks Mr. Na's nose, we can see how SR quickly learns her lesson.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

14 minutes ago, maribella said:

You are just testing the Uni oppa team aren't you?  The days of Autumn story are over, the ML and FL do not die anymore.

I would be super happy if uni oppa died. maybe they will shock us like kimbap abs. except with that fella, I was rather disappointed that he didn't just move somewhere else and he was the one who actually ended up completing the revenge.

uni oppa is such a dull dish that he has sucked all the fun out of the drama. for that crime alone, I hope he stays in hospital for the rest of the drama.

:evillaugh:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

51 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

... wow, rough crowd here - I actually thought it was a pretty good episode :rolleyes:

I am waiting for subs, I can only watch each episode the next day because the divas take too long. Kocowa used to translate fast but not anymore @LeftCoastOppa

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886d4a0989cfd17eac430

• Like 4
  • Blob 3

caught up on last two episodes. ff quite a bit. felt sorry for new mom. she is not interested in sharing her revenge plan because she thinks eun joo is not going to stick around anyways. so in her mind, she is alone and she is going to finish what she started. she doesn't seem to believe eun joo's assurance that she will be her daughter always. well, since she is so stuck uni oppa, can see why new mom thinks that she will just go back to her old life and forget everything else. serin making her moves as she gets more desperate -- rather than eun joo doing revenge (because she is too busy moping about uni oppa), basically all the villains are going to self-implode on their own or with a little help from new mom. eun joo is slowly moving into another useless revenge lead. ugh. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

29 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

their own or with a little help from new mom. eun joo is slowly moving into another useless revenge lead. ugh. 

EJ's revenge went downhill the minute they brought in Hoon. She has not inflicted pain or confusion on the baddies for many episodes, it's the opposite.

New mum had to keep reminding her. After almost being buried, she exposed SR's lies. But most of the time she 'won' because the villains are as smart as EJ's mum.

The sting on Papa Ju was hers but  the coup de grace was entirely New mum's Shylock and Mr.Wang's muscles.

It won't be long now, to the end.

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 3

31 minutes ago, maribella said:

EJ's revenge went downhill thebkinute they bring in Hoon. She has not inflicted pain or confusion to the baddies for a many episodes, it's the opposite. New mum had keep reminding her. After almost being buried, she exposed SR's lies. But most of the time she 'won' because the villains are as smart as mum. Only the sting job on Papa Ju was hers but the coup de grace was entirely New mum's with Mr. Wang's help.

exactly! it is why this whole hoon/uni oppa mopfest annoys me. it is a dead horse. are they going to play house knowing that hara killed eun joo and hoon is still her son. he will grow up and adore eun joo knowing that eun joo put his mom and grandmom in jail. let me just roll my eyes at how stupid that kind of ending would be. but hoon can do that because eun joo won't do any revenge.

eun joo needs a huge bolt to wake her up. new mom is still pulling in all the work at this stage. am wondering if new mom will get hurt physically in the process as eun joo is so inept and this will be her push to join hands with hajun for real. :unsure: 

hope nothing bad happens to new mom but can't see eun joo doing much as she is too busy moping after that annoying man. maybe it will go like man in the veil where others actually did the revenge work. 

• Like 7

wow love how HaRa’s mom  have A SELECTIVE MEMORY when it come to her daughter behaviour, is beyond me why can’t she believe he daughter cable of killing someone standing on her way , when HaRa last week just order the maid / her own grandma to be killed 

SA : believe it or not , the fact is your daughter is a killer :D

om7NKic.gif

HaRa’s mom :w00t:

IW7LHK6.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

I am thinking that something should happen to someone from Miss M’s family to push her towards revenge. Whether we like to admit it or not, she did have a good revenge and started messing around with the villains pretty well before her emotions threw her off-track. And I’d still rather have her single than with the annoying HJ or the useless SH.

• Like 5
  • Blob 5