[Drama 2021] Miss Monte Cristo, 미스 몬테크리스토

maribella

6 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Speaking of Ha-Ra, it looks like she is going to try and find the real Ga-Heun - So to all of you that called out there might be a real Ga-Heun still out there, Kudos - Nicely Done.

if she turns out to be still alive, they better explain who psycho prophet lady was ... I always thought that was the real Ga-Heun.

I think she's alive, it takes drama, but why would Hara manage to find her? and how? where new mom could not find her daughter despite all her wealth and resources? or else the writers will explain to us that believing her dead, she had stopped the research.
From there, there may be several possibilities, Hara can convince the real GH to take revenge, or in front of everyone and the journalists, she exposes EJ, and even then NewMom could not do anything and maybe the real GH could end with HJ

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

6 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

I think she's alive, it takes drama, but why would Hara manage to find her? and how? where new mom could not find her daughter despite all her wealth and resources? or else the writers will explain to us that believing her dead, she had stopped the research.
From there, there may be several possibilities, Hara can convince the real GH to take revenge, or in front of everyone and the journalists, she exposes EJ, and even then NewMom could not do anything and maybe the real GH could end with HJ

I don't mind if the real Ga-Heun is alive, I just want an explanation of who the psycho-prophet was.

It fit that she was the real Ga-Heun - she was wandering in the same area that New Mom was originally looking for her daughter when she found Eun-Jo. 

Real Ga-Heun briefly meets Eun-Jo.  Real Ga-Heun dies.  Eun-Jo becomes Ga-Heun

• Like 8

7 hours ago, tofumochu said:

If a rich person can't find their missing child, what makes them think a wishy-washy goon would be able

In real life, one would think so but Kdramas' miracles and coincidences are not to be trifled with. Mr. Na might even know the woman.

• LOL 4
  • Blob 3

9 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

It fit that she was the real Ga-Heun - she was wandering in the same area that New Mom was originally looking for her daughter when she found Eun-Jo. 

New Mom wasn't looking for her daughter when she found Eun-Jo. If I remember she flew in from somewhere to visit that spot to remember her daughter on the anniversary of her suicide. I think her daughter jumped and that was the area they searched for her body, but it was years before she found Eun-Jo. When she saw Eun-Jo it reminded her of how she always wished to find her daughter in that same way. 

10 hours ago, tofumochu said:

If a rich person can't find their missing child, what makes them think a wishy-washy goon would be able to find her? 

I think the real Ga-Heun could have avoided rich New Mom if she wanted, the same way Eun-Jo has lived. You are living under someone elses name. Also they were looking for a body not someone living out in the world. I don't think New Mom is thinking of a reality where her daughter wants nothing to do with her and is hiding from her. I mean didn't the show say that New Mom was so busy with her revenge that she ignored her daughter/didn't see her pain and she killed herself. So Ga-Heun prob resents her mother. 

I think Mr. Na will find Ga-Heun, but I think by luck. Like she might be looking into the person who is living under her name, and Mr. Na runs into her. I don't think it will be by his skills alone, because that wouldn't make sense. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2
  • Blob 2

caught up on last 2 episodes. thought eun joo has no feeling for hajun but it looks like she is rather fond of him. just as he sees himself in her, she sees herself in him. the difference as new mom put it that he isn't quite a pushover like she was. so looks like chairman will also go down for his role. one thing I appreciate is that they used other actors to play the roles from 30 years ago. normally they tend to use the same older actors by just dyeing their hair and part of you is laughing at the makeup. kekeke... but I must the actors playing the young selves all did a good job. new mom's hubby just popped for a few minutes but you could feel his pain and despair. so good job for that actor. the younger chairman came off as undecisive and basically easily manipulated. younger stepmom still walks the same swag but she seems to have had better clothes then. kekeke... 

so now that hajun knows, should be interesting to see what happens. the game is afoot! 

• Like 9

Just from the raw episode today, it looks like the present alliances are becoming frazzled and it may take several episodes to form a new revenge team.  There's a lot of floundering going on.  <_<

• Like 7
  • Blob 1

The maid is playing smart, denying what she had said on record and HJ does not have any evidence, although EJ did tell him about the camera.

The EJ-HJ pairing seems highly probable now- two humane people in HR's words. But those otokes :lol: really remind me of YJ. He's supposedly 34 in the show, but he often behaved like a 14 year old. EJ annoys me again , 'It will traumatise the Chairman', aren't you forgetting you are avenging your Pa, baby etc. etc?

The cliffhanger is the bottom-feeder maid coming in just after HJ accused Evil stepmother of murder.

I wonder what Evil stepmum was doing in the President's office 30 years ago. Wasn't she looking after HJ's mother and servicing her husband? Why was she dressed that way and in the office? What kind of idiot would take corporate advice from a nurse - maybe not even licensed?

• LOL 7

So it looks like New Mom is descending towards Evil New Mom - the son is responsible for the sins of the father, thats karma??? :blink: - Way wrong answer. So the schism between New Mom & Miss M begins ... and I'm really just fine with that :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, maribella said:

The EJ-HJ pairing seems highly probable now- two humane people in HR's words.

Doubt it -

Eun-Jo & DF Oppa might play the engagement card again, but just like last time it'll be for show - She can empathize with him, and they will more than likely be revenge buddy besties, but that boys feet are encased in cement, planted securely in the ...

Friendzone Meme Gifts on Zazzle

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

So it looks like New Mom is descending towards Evil New Mom - the son is responsible for the sins of the father, thats karma??? :blink: - Way wrong answer. So the schism between New Mom & Miss M begins ... and I'm really just fine with that :rolleyes:

New Mom also keep giving hints that this is more about Jewang group that Miss M's revenge. I think by the end of next week Miss M will find out about New Mom's revenge. And if she finds out by a third party than she is going to assume New Mom has been using her 100%, rather than just slightly using her. 

I think the maid will screw over HJ, but I don't know why she would. Also, why would you leave the recording when confronting Step Mom, its your proof. If you were worried about the Chairman collapsing then take him to the hospital and play the audio tape there for him. That way its a shorter trip to the doctors. 

How many people are they trying to fit into that one home. Where is the brother sleeping? However, I did like the breakfast scene when they were all trying to cheer HJ up. Having people who actually care about him surrounding him is exactly what he needed. 

I still want SH and EJ. I can sorta see where they might go HJ and EJ, but I just think none of that matters. Like the second SH and HJ find out the truth all of the relationships are going to change. I think if HJ pursues EJ at that point, any friendship between SH and HJ might be dead. And right now I really like the SH-HJ friendship and them having each others backs. 

• Like 8

I don't think there is anything wrong in New mum getting Jewang group. HJ's father agreed to invest in The Oman group and then reneged on it at the behest of the evil Nurse-mistress turned wife-VP.  The expertise and the people that Evil stepmother claimed that she had built were from the Oman group.

New mum wants the company to kick out Evil stepmother and Chairman Oh who has been under her thumbs in the last 30 years. He is an accessory. Children gain from their parents success, and by the same token suffer  with their parents. Do they deserve it? Of course not, just like workers of a bankrupt company, do they deserve to be jobless?

I think Uni oppa will be happy with Hoon whom he can't live without.

EJ and HJ will start their own company at the Koeun mall, with mutual respect @LeftCoastOppa

New mum and the original GH will have all the money in the world and probably will back EJ-HJ's company.

Bo mi will be having tea and scones with Mr.Wang. ☺️

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

29 minutes ago, maribella said:

EJ and HJ will start their own company at the Koeun mall, with mutual respect @LeftCoastOppa

Of course they will - They will be co-workers just as they are now, without out the annoying distractions of revenge to hinder the business. Uni Oppa will be there too as an Executive Director or some similar position

32 minutes ago, maribella said:

New mum and the original GH will have all the money in the world and probably will back EJ-HJ's company.

That's if original Ga-Heun wishes to make peace with her mother - She has been purposefully hiding from her mother for over 5+ years, just because someone else wants to find her to further their own ends doesn't mean she's suddenly going to want to play house with a mother that is still consumed by revenge ... thats the reason Ga-Heun left in the first place.

Besides, why would New Mom fund a new business? If she makes peace with DF Oppa & Miss M why not just give them Jewang Group?

38 minutes ago, maribella said:

Bo mi will be having tea and scones with Mr.Wang.

... careful now, Eun Gyul won't like that

38 minutes ago, maribella said:

I think Uni oppa will be happy with Hoon whom he can't live without.

He will be happy with Hoon ... and Eun-Jo ... whom he also can't live without  :kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 2

Kdramas have amnesiac person(s), running at the airport, truck/vehicle of doom.

The real GH may be amnesiac so that's why she has not gone home.

In  the preview New mum asked HJ to get engaged to GH. So it will be all in the paper and .... ding dong... ding dong....and real GH reads it and she remembers some.

Then for some reason or another - perhaps to fill in the slots - the idiot ferret-like Mr. Na is the first one to recognise her. Maybe she looks like a young New mum i.e. New mum made up to be 30... :what!:

• LOL 8

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

HaRa most be bored , girl if she died you will be first suspect :D

she is "practicing for her movie" - :P

we should use that as an excuse for all our bad behaviour - "I am writing a book!" "I am planning to be an actress!" :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

top of his worries should be

1- worrying to be homeless 

2- jobless 

3 - be on debt 

4- going to jail 

5 - having killer daughter 

losing his hand should be on the last of his worries :D

XLW1KGO.gif

cUvywUL.gif

00Gs1Wp.gif

• LOL 5

Ooof - the revenge has gone off the rails! New Mom is out for blood and she is THIRSTY. Miss M has realized what it means to make a deal with the devil. I shouldn't be surprised that this is happening, but still, I didn't see this coming!

Poor Miss M. I don't think SH is the sole reason her blade has dulled. EJ might have been naive, but she was also a caring, loving person to those she adored. SR and HR deserve the worst, but that doesn't take away Miss M's ability to have a heart. It's clear to me that New Mom has lost hers. When she closed he door on her daughter years ago, you knew she was consumed with getting revenge for her husband. That's why she lost the real GH - that thirst. 

I don't think Miss M hesitating because of SH. I feel like she still has issues with him - after all, she keeps him at arms length. HJ, for all his goodness, is still human and Miss M of all people knows how easy it is for humans to give into the dark side. She doesn't want that for him and I totally get that. Which is why if he agrees to New Mom's deal, I will lose respect for him. I'm sure he wants Miss M to love him for him. No deal could ever achieve that.

How is it the bumbling henchman is smarter than most of the characters in this show?! WHAT?! And what's going to happen to Dishwasher Love Song Papa tomorrow?

I guess we'll find out.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Well that episode was a great way to start the week ...

- New Mom bares her teeth

- Eun-Jo finally is realizing the true cost of her revenge

- DF Oppa has a REAL big decision to make

- Mr Na is shaping up to be the smartest villain of them all

From the preview it looks like we're taking it up a notch - Engagement announcements, an Oppa brothers confrontation, Miss M does something big that solidifies her as Eun-Jo, Mr Na confirms Miss M's real identity, and Papa Ju may lose a hand.

I'm counting on DF Oppa to do the right thing - he called out New Mom to her face that she was using him, so I hope the engagement is a ruse to maintain control.  Uni Oppa and Miss M will help you secure the company, so keep that integrity intact.

I hope Grandma recovers soon, cuz the sharks are circling in that house now - neither her nor the housekeeper will be safe for long. If one dies, the other probably will too shortly thereafter - get out now

Its gonna be an interesting week -

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3