if you  finally get chance to HIT  HaRa NICELY  :D

2B55EAD7-92F2-4CA0-9252-798BF0AEC622.gif

why wait around until she come back to BEAT  you HARD  :w00t:

dEVpFck.gif

couldn’t you use your head for once in your LIFE and RUN :phew:

5meaFuz.gif

Yours, in agony

• LOL 8

Well that was a great way to start the week ... Ha-Ra got slapped by the Housekeeper, and bashed in the head with a vase by Se-Rin - FUN! :lol:

Just a few things -

- Looks like DF Oppa is important in New Mom's revenge plan, but why? ... oh, and you know she was lying to Eun-Jo bigtime.:rolleyes:

- Celebration Dinner for Hoon! .... uh, where was Hoon? :unsure:

- Keeping secrets from DF Oppa ... thats a future fight, gift wrapped with a big fat ribbon  :phew:

- This next part is a bit difficult ... I really liked Se-Rin this episode - No, really - She was ferocious with Mr Na, relentless interrogating Ha-Ra, and saw right through her lies, and that vase-to-the-head was awesome ... just the look on her face as she does it was worth a couple of re-watches - Now THATS the type of villain I wish she was from the start.

- Howabout that in-your-face product placement by the housekeeper ... she's a scene stealer when shes translating Grandma :lol:

@Abs_ triggered you win the thread for today with that SLAP gif :joy:

• Like 3
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Looks like DF Oppa is important in New Mom's revenge plan, but why? ... oh, and you know she was lying to Eun-Jo bigtime.:rolleyes:

I didn't get the impression that Disco oppa is a target in New mum's plans. She does not seem to have her own blueprint. More like EJ's revenge ( which I cannot figure out) will also pay for what had happened to her.

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

2 minutes ago, maribella said:

I didn't get the impression that Disco oppa is a target in New mum's plans. She does not seem to have her own blueprint. More like EJ's revenge ( which I cannot figure out) will also pay for what had happened to her.

And again ... if it was just that why would she NOT share that with Eun-Jo?

And did you catch that ominous music change when Eun-Jo asked why?

• Blob 5

Just now, LeftCoastOppa said:

And again ... if it was just that why would she NOT share that with Eun-Jo?

And did you catch that ominous music change when Eun-Jo asked why?

Let's face it EJ is also keeping things from her.  
I just thought the writer had too many threads to keep track of.

We probably won't find out till the finale. If your theory is correct @LeftCoastOppa she will be the mastermind.

• Like 1
  • Blob 4

22 minutes ago, maribella said:

Let's face it EJ is also keeping things from her.  
I just thought the writer had too many threads to keep track of.

We probably won't find out till the finale. If your theory is correct @LeftCoastOppa she will be the mastermind.

I just hope its a reveal worth all the mysterious build up they're giving it

• LOL 7

7 hours ago, joccu said:

It funny how SR dad still don't get that EJ birth mom is not into him. She does not want to marry him. How many times he's going to ask until he gets it. 

He can’t believe THE STREET more APPEALING  than his BEDROOM  :mrgreen:

Get Out Lol GIF by Panic! At The Disco

• LOL 5

new mom has obviously seen a lot of kdramas that she is able to pull a birth secret missing child trope so easily to hara. ha! loved the smirk of new mom - the woman has been on her revenge path for years and she wasn't going to get rattled by a baby witch. kekeke....

and thank you to new mom for making a great point - it does not matter when they know but sun hyuk and hajun are going to feel pain. there is no going around that and so best to just let out the secret. but will eun joo actually do that? 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1