[Drama 2021] Miss Monte Cristo, 미스 몬테크리스토

maribella

Haiyah... The only thing I can conclude is that EJ is too stupid of a character to carry the burden of vengeance. SH is too stupid to read the clues that Miss M=EJ. Does he not have the thought of suspicion? HJ is unfortunately skewed to idiotic rather than intelligent, despite his claims of being a Mensa member. SR is just plain stupid.

I'm not watching the show since we lost the original forum page, but boy it is fun to read your frustrations here...

• Like 7
  • Blob 1

Good thing the evil camp is as stupid as the good camp or we would only have about 30-40 episodes. Imagine wearing a mask or an outsize sunglasses as a disguise for a 50 million dollar sting or the DDM queen persona. :lol:. Papa Ju worked for EJ's father so he knew her quite well. A pair of sunglasses and he was fooled. Now they are discussing confidential matters near him while he was unconscious on the sofa, he could be faking.

Last night's preview showed EJ very angry when she found out that Evil HR knew her identity. Good Lord, what do you think you have been doing all this while? First, it was all the reenactments with SH, then EG, then BM, with Hoon and Byeul stuff, then calling her birth mother mum... if the evil camp is less stupid than Mr. Na... :joy:

@Lmangla the first question is so difficult. There should be all of the above option.

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1

So EJ is still stupid, she almost died the same way again, and coincidentally Bomi and SH saved her.

HR has become terribly mean, she will stop at nothing, as I think there are still about 40 episodes left, unless he adds episodes, tomorrow's preview shows us a pretty vicious EJ but it's not yet very loud, I wonder if the adoptive mother is not going to die so that EJ finally becomes like HR

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

HOw can a psychotic character like HARA walk around without getting caught? This is seriously disturbing. SHe pushed EJ into the pool and tried to hold her down and nobody stopped her?  So she can literally attempt murder in front of ppl and no one does anything.  Crazy.  I don't understand how EJ can keep her cool and not bash HR face in after so many episodes.  

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

Looks like the opportunist housekeeper is going to get kidnapped by the bumbling Mr. Na tomorrow. I wonder if she'll end up being kill or if Miss M will come to save the day. She didn't seem to happy about this new development if the preview is any indication!

:onfirex:

Here's to hoping tomorrow's episode has us begging for Monday to get here.

• Like 7
  • Blob 1

I zipped through the raw episode since I didn't expect to understand much. GH/EJ and HR confrontation seemed to leave EJ speechless, not a good sign. 

The best part that I did not understand but greatly enjoyed was to see the maid dressed in VP Geum's dress actually slapped HR, first!! She really needed that after bullying everyone. After EJ pulled something on HR using the maid, Hoon was reunited with his father.

I still find EJ's hissing and threats  to bring down HR annoying, not a great cliffhanger from the raw episode.

• Like 7

EXactly!  All she does is threaten, but she never does anything harsh enough. Hara is not phased by her. EJ revenge is paltry thus far.  You need to have HR shaking in her boots. But the psycho is not phased by anything....except momentarily then she quickly gets evil and violent.  EJ needs to be more physical with HR, grab her slap her, choke her, exactly what she does to her all the time!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

There's something definitely stopping Miss M from going after HR. When they had their little confrontation today, you could see the fear in her eyes. It felt like she was holding back her rage because of how shameless and evil HR is. Everyone else can be easily manipulated but HR is no ordinary foe. She proved that today when she told her mom she would take care of the Housekeeper. She's a monster, a dying animal that will thrash at her foe as she does into that good night. As much as we all want blood, I can see how Miss M would find that terrifying. If she is to take that monster down, she'll have to do so properly.

But the rest of the episode was great (at least to me). SH has Hoon back, FINALLY. I really believe Hoon is SH endgame in all of this. He may not reunite with Miss M, but he'll have Hoon which is really all that matters. After EJ "died", Hoon gave SH the motivation to keep going, even though HR was a monster. No matter what happens, SH will be okay so long as he has Hoon. As it should be.

Quiet monologues aside, I LOVE that Miss M knows what's up. She was on step ahead of HR and used the bumbling Mr. Na to safely secure the housekeeper. HR is going to have a fight on her hands now that Miss M has definitely evidence of what Mama did. I hope that bombshell drops soon!

Also, I love that HJ and SH are having their little "bromance" while Miss M does what she needs to do.  Good. I love a good romance BUT for revenge, it gets in the way. Miss M wants one thing and she's not about to let love get in her way. Yes, it's made her waffle, but she's still doing her thing. I really want the grand finale to start, even though we have 35 episodes to go!

Have a good weekend, everyone! 

:elated:

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

I watched this actress EJ in Ruby Ring. She played the bad sister who got the good sister's face after a road accident. Strangely, their bodies also changed :joy:. That was so ridiculous but of course, I just had to know how it ended. Her acting was mainly the big eyed look, the sibilant way of talking just like EJ in a revenge scene.

I don't expect much of a revenge from her. The writer I think likes HR better. 
I shan't be surprised at the end of her revenge which depends on the movie, there will be little Hoon crying mummy, mummy and phut goes the revenge. EJ's mum instinct and loveable inner self will override her need for vengeance. Just like the writer for Man in Veil, who had TP preached at YJ how terrible revenge was. Idiot TP and YJ. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

Saw the episode with English subs. REALLY hoping that this is the point where SR and HR turn on each other. I wouldn't be surprised if HR tried to kill her dear old "bestie" since she's got that recording of them admitting their crime. I know we all want Se-Rin punished, but for some reason, I've always been afraid of her dying before the end of the show. With HR is full psycho mode, that seems like quite the possibility.

Also, the moment when EH realized her daughter was a monster and she was bawling in her bedroom....am I supposed to feel sorry for that witch? I DON'T.

:coolshades:

Also, @LmanglaI remembered one more attempt on Miss M's life! Remember when HR got the long red nails and strangled her over the railing, digging in? HJ came rushing in to save her. I don't know how I forgot all about that!

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

13 hours ago, monalisa said:

Hara is not done using Hoon. To her, no one else is more important to her than herself and her demands.

caught up on the last two episodes -- hara sees herself as a victim in her own story. she has been raised by stepmom to believe that it is her right to get what she wants and demands. if she doesn't, it is because she is treated like dirt as she is illegitimate. so when she doesn't what she wants, then she is being victimized. so her response is to go aggressively against those she believes step down on her. when eun joo says you killed me, hara's response well you stole sun hyuk -- as if the 'crime' of eun joo is far greater than hara's actions. so yea, she is going to use hoon or whoever she can to get her way. her self-esteem won't allow her to eat humble pie. 

but while watching, I was cheering at the PD. eun joo seemed to think that her near drowning should be just forgotten but PD wasn't going to. loved how he ignored stepmom's excuses that hara was just in character and gave her a smackdown. hara's problem is that she hardly gets denied. her real downfall will be when she faces the wrath of common people like PD who don't buy her excuses. even the crew looked aghast and horrified and were snarling at her -- her excuse that she got excessively in character was just scoffed. she frankly needs more of a public smackdown by netizens and viewers. that will be her real punishment, not anything eun joo cooks up. 

other than the writer stretching this story for another 40 episodes, am wondering if we are supposed to see eun joo as a dark version of monte cristo who enjoyed toying with his enemies. a sort of vincenzo kind of feel. but it instead comes off like she is a bit startled... 

as for stepmom, her tears were for herself; she has built this image and now her daughter saw her ugly side and that was unbearable. wait till she discovers the ugly side of the monster she created. she will really ball... 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

We have seen the background of most characters except for Chairman Oh. Even the maid has an excuse for her behaviour, she colluded in murder, she blackmailed because she needed to feed her family. Yeah, real gluttons who need all that money.

Chairman's soliloquy was really corny. 'Why did you have to leave so early'.

Don't you know that you knocked up the help and she wants more? As if he was so in love with his first wife. So if the writer is whitewashing him, we will probably get another male rape case revealed. Evil stepmum always referred to HJ's mum as her friend but SH's mother said Evil stepmum asked her to get the nurse job. So she had most likely been planning all along to snare that clueless chaebol.

I think this could be a great show if the actress Lee can show a vengeful woman who occasionally lapsed rather than the other way round. When she grabbed HR she was pushed away. That's what she should have done when HR grabbed her in front of Hoon. Deck her or push her hard. I think my revenge queen Lee Yu Ri would have been a better adversary to the violent crazed HR. She would probably be a better SR.

@Lmangla startled is a kind description, I think she looked scared at close proximity with HR who towers over everyone. Even that slapping scene was a one off and the time she wanted to kill SR and HR was fragmented from her normal behaviour. She just can't carry that burning rage inside that Edmund had. She looks stiff and  when she's with EG and their mother, she is in old EJ role. That is why it is conflicting, she said (and should) she's no longer the old EJ. HR delivers a consistent role of a bully, ever ready to whack, SH's mum is fiesty and ready for a fight. But EJ? Sporadic and patchy. Really needs to be thoroughly scary.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 2

I have finally caught up, some thoughts:

Step Mom is deluding herself that she is better than HR because the person she murdered was already going to die. She justifies it by saying she just sped up the process. Step Mom raised a monster, and I don't know why she is surprised. The maid mentioned statue of limitations, is there a statue of limitations for murder in South Korea? 

I am liking the shift in SH and HJ relationship. I prefer them having each others back and being partners compared to them fighting. I am glad Hoon is back too. 

I still think at the end it will be SH and EJ, or they both will end up alone. They keep talking about destiny with them. 

I agree that EJ needs to up her game. They keep talking about her plans, but the building up stage is taking too long. I get that they need to drag this one for 100 episodes, but they should at least have one pay off soon. It will probably be SR father. It seems like that is the one closest to completion. 

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

Just some thoughts as we head into a new week -

Ha-Ra Knows -  I liked the reveal. Recognizing the doll and the name, and then calling just as Miss M was coming in the room - I liked that. The first conversation and confrontation. I like this too, first the text on one phone and then a voice call on the other ... "this is Ko Eun-Jo" - nice.  The confrontation was also good except for a slight contradiction - during the conversation Ha-Ra screamed at Eun-Jo about Uni Oppa, but then at the end claimed she wouldn't harass him anymore as a favor to her friend who came back to life :blink: - Does anyone really believe that one? I don't.

Hoon is back - Good. However, there's alot that needs explaining but we more than likely wont see - First, did Ha-Ra let him go, or did DF Oppa find him first like he promised? Those scenes were literally back-to-back. Second, how did Eun-Jo know HA-Ra reneged on her promise about Hoon in the first place?  Its nice she wants to pressure Ha-Ra to return him, but how did she find out he was taken again? Uni Oppa never spoke to her that we've seen ...

The pool scene - this was a mess from the word go. First, since when do you wear high heels next to a pool and specifically in the water?  As a guy, I don't wear heels but even to me that looked a bit odd, if you ladies know better, do tell, I'm open to being corrected.  Second, Bo-Mi blew it big time - she calls Uni Oppa to tell him Ha-Ra is looking evil, and then she herself stands there dumbfounded as Eun-Jo gets tossed in the water and watches as Ha-Ra proceeds to try and drown her. Only moving as Uni Oppa arrives and runs past her and the rest of the gawking crew to actually pull Eun-Jo out and give her CPR. 

No Thank You - Uni Oppa clearly has a connection with Eun-Jo - before the Bridal shower he had an ominous nightmare, he sensed something wrong when she was buried alive. He sensed it again when she was locked in the storeroom, now this time, Bo-Mi gives him a heads up, but unlike all the previous incidences, in this case he literally saved he life, pulling her out, and giving her CPR ... not a single word of thanks ... she hasn't even spoken to him since the incident - Whats up with that??? 

Besties - Uh...no :huh:  Unlike many of you, I was okay with the pacing on the revenge, but the tredmill scene may have just pushed me into your camp - Since when does revenge come with RULES??? - First Ha-Ra will break the rules whenever she likes, Second, Eun-Jo can't agree to it because EvilStepMom is square in NewMom's crosshairs - dumb dumb dumb

@Lmangla New Poll question? - now that Eun-Jo's identity is known to Ha-Ra, who will be the LAST person to know?

It looks like Se-Rin will find out tomorrow, and I don't think she'll tell Papa Ju because she'd have to admit she is a murderer. 

So Who comes in last? -  Eun-Jo's Mom, Topknot Mom, EvilStepMom, DF Oppa, Uni Oppa, Papa Ju, President Oh, Grandma?

Going Forward - I think we're going to see a lull in revenge as both sides start fight amongst themselves.  Ha-Ra and EvilStepMom will have the Mother/Daughter fightfest as EvilStepMom tries to stop Ha-Ra from becoming completely unhinged (too late) - We will have DF Oppa and Dad fighting over the cliche' ... Did You Know?!   Eun-Jo will be in a three-way fight on to tell or not to tell - Bo-Mi will be fighting hard for full disclosure, while New Mom will be trying to keep things quiet.

Not the Revenge you're looking for - I think now, the vicious revenge everyone was hoping for is off the table - I still think in the end, Ha-Ra, Se-Rin, Papa Ju, EvilStepMom, and maybe President Oh will be held accountable, just not in the manner we wanted to see.  I see a final confrontation between Ha-Ra & Eun-Jo, where she will have a chance to Kill Ha-Ra but will be talked back from the edge by .... DF Oppa.  The immature man of integrity, will be the voice of reason in the end, he will sympathize with her as he has lost his mother just as she lost her father, but he will plead with her to do it the right way, and let them answer to the law. He will keep her from becoming what she despises.  

JMHO - We'll see

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1

Oh my God they know who she is or Miss Monte Cristo confessed and admitted that she is Eun Joo. Not sure which I find cooler though come to think about it she didn’t really have much of a choice with the latter since she knew that the gig was up once again. That too because of her own sloppiness. Face Palm.

Though to be honest both her not revealing herself and doing so had their advantages which I will be getting to in a bit.

But first of all, I wanted to say @Lmangla thanks for even considering my request for the poll even if it wasn’t added since Giraffe struck out. Though I have to say my guess was quite close. Like a lot of us I predicted that the maid might not be so lucky and an attempt would be made on her life. It did happen and that to with Giraffe as the perpetrator but unfortunately, she made an attempt of Miss Monte Cristo first thus I lost out on the poll. LoL

Spoiler

Anyway, back to my first point where it could have been fun either way on how Miss Monte Cristo took her revenge. In the former case she would be more like Edmond Dantes where his enemies never saw him coming and thus never realized that they were played till the exact last moment when they met their downfall. At only that point did he reveal himself to them and let them know that he had just had the perfect revenge on them. Now that certainly is fun to watch but since we have about 38 episodes give or take we can’t have her win over her enemies with ease since then we won’t get the remaining quota of episodes so we sadly have to see her identity get exposed.

This brings us to the part where she does her revenge more openly. Now if done properly this show can still be salvaged because now that her enemies know that she is alive and is out for revenge it becomes a game of chess between them. One makes a move and then the other makes a counter move. Problem here is that I don’t think that the writer can do Miss Monte Cristo proper justice over here since her real opponent is Giraffe. Let’s face it Serin is only good for laughs over here. She panics way to easily and not only that but she can’t even see that she is being played until it is generally too late or she has to be nudged in a certain direction where her greed and stupidity trap her.

Giraffe on the other hand easily keeps her calm or gains it sooner and thus is able to eventually counter back when she is ready. Even now she is searching for Miss Monte Cristo’s weakness to pay her back for that she has currently gone through. Regardless of all this my concern with the reveal is that I fear that Miss Monte Cristo won’t be able to adapt to this situation as easily as she thinks which may probably result in her loosing out in the short run. (naturally she has to win otherwise a lot of fans of this show are going to be furious and perhaps even boycott this writer for not only failing spectacularly but also messing up a classic.). The reason I say this is because as we have seen Giraffe is already setting up conditions which we know that she herself isn’t going to follow if things start to turn out badly for her. In this case it is about not touching each other’s family but everything else is fair game.

Look this is the same woman who played dirty with hiding Hoon again when she realized that Eun Joo was back in the picture and her husband wanted a divorce from her. I guess those who wanted Miss Monte Cristo to play a more active role in rescuing Hoon finally got their wish of sorts. Anyway, if she could do that to her own son what makes Miss Monte Cristo so sure that her own family is going to be safe from her. She should already be starting to make precautions and move them to safety or something along those lines. Instead, she is probably going to be foolish and trust Giraffe to play by the terms that she set. Has she forgotten that this is the same person that likes to play dirty to win such as trying to kill her just so that she could get married to a guy? My other concern lies in the fact that she thinks that her revenge is still on track even though she is facing this current setback of sorts. Ah no it isn’t since Giraffe is going to be even more cautious at this point. Just how much longer until she realizes that the real writer of this drama is Miss Monte Cristo herself and she will somehow try and find a way to get out of this trap as well. I mean look new stepmom suggested that they try and pull out from the movie. Meaning that Miss Monte Cristo should perhaps adapt to the new situation or come up with a backup plan. Which I am guessing that she doesn’t have one yet. Not a good sign folks. Also if she agrees to Giraffes terms to not touch family how is she going to complete her revenge since her mother is part of it since she was responsible for the downfall of her fathers business which further affected his poor health and all.

Has anyone figured out her angle with Serin because I am a bit confused as to just how exactly she plans on taking her down? I mean that I get that Serin is a dumb character that is bound to get caught due to her own greed and stupidity therefore she is probably going to mess up this golden opportunity as well in some way or the other. Some of the ways that I can see her fall is being too reliant on Miss Monte Cristo to provide designs for her. Now Miss Monte Cristo can easily sabotage her by providing her with some subpar designs but since she has little to no fashion sense, she won’t realize this and try and go ahead with them. Naturally sales won’t pick up and she is going to get blamed for that. The other way is that while Miss Monte Cristo provides great designs Serin may mess up by perhaps trying to save costs or something along those lines. For instance, when she used faux furs in one of her designs and the customers were outraged at being duped. (well okay in that case all the customers were fake and hired by Miss Monte Cristo and company but the results might still have been similar even if that wasn’t the case.). Either way I can’t see evil mom wanting to keep her around after causing such an uproar with the customers and all and will therefore try and cut her out for good this time around. Unfortunately for her Evil Mom will realize that it won’t be so easy since Serin is keeping goods on her to blackmail her this time around.

Not so sure what that will spell for Serin’s fate especially if Giraffe discovers this. This is the same woman that killed of one of her closest friends because she came in between her and a man that she wanted to marry and when you compare Serin she wasn’t even that close to Giraffe’s heart since she was treated as a maid. This means that Giraffe is probably not going to have any qualms in trying to kill her as well. Though in this case she is probably going to have to take care of the matter herself since Mr. Na is probably going to refuse to do her bidding in regards to this unless she finds a way to threaten him in some way or the other.

Have to agree folks any scene with the maid is a lot of fun and I want to perhaps see more of her. Glad that she wasn’t killed. She also breaks the mind reading trope which is a further plus point for her. I also find it amusing that she likes to dress up as the madam of the house and go out shopping. Am going to either assume that wasn’t her dressing up like that for the first time or else the people in that universe are totally dumb which is equally a possibility at this point mind you. A simple change of clothes apparently seems to be a sufficient disguise over here to fool people and that is why Miss Monte Cristo is getting away with most of her subterfuge so far.

Giraffe is trying to find Miss Monte Cristo’s weakness not a good thing I do wonder what that could be at this point and we can be sure that she is going to find it before long just to balance the scales for the time being. Proving her a fraud is one way to go about it but how will that be possible at this point. will she try and locate the actual daughter and bring her into the picture assuming that she is still alive. Don’t recall the exact details for her at this point. Is she dead or does new mom think that is the case but no body has been recovered so far thus is presumed dead at this point? If she is still alive then we can certainly have a few interesting episodes to follow but I doubt that they will last for long. Though at this point I doubt that the other daughter is still alive because it is too late to introduce a new character at this point. I doubt that the drama can possibly pull of the standard K-Drama route in this case where the daughter ends up in some sort of accident and was raised by new parents (where she now thinks that they are her actual parents since she has lost her memory). I really don’t think that anyone fits that description at this point sadly since the only females over here are the main leads, (Eun Joo, Giraffe, Serin and Bomi) and they have all known each other for a long time and what we can assume is that New Mom lost her daughter when she was an adult. So, pulling of this trope is going to be a whole lot harder than one thinks at this point.

Though if it was one of the girls it would have been an interesting who it could have been. Bomi wouldn’t have served much of any kind of conflict and she would still have been on Miss Monte Cristo’s side. Serin would have been the most interesting since New Mom would have to put the entire revenge on hold as it would be hurting her own child. Giraffe would have been amusing though. But regardless of this I don’t get the feeling that the real daughter is going to pop up at this point though I may be wrong in regards to this.

Also, I wonder just what Giraffe was trying to fish for in the preview when she went over to New Moms house and ask about her daughter and whether or not she actually gave birth to her or had adopted Ga Eun aka Miss Monte Cristo. Was she trying to figure out New Moms involvement in all of this? I mean New Mom is certainly not going to reveal to Giraffe that Miss Monte Cristo is a fake at this point especially when she is also aware that Giraffe knows her (Eun Joo’s) true identity at this point. So I suspect that she will respond that her daughter resembles her father which will result in Giraffe trying to locate said husband and discover that her mother ruined his company and figure out that both mother and daughter are out for revenge against their family.

Am also enjoying the fact that the two Oppas are finally on the same side and trying to help each other out and that the misunderstanding between the two is finally over. Therefore, it will certainly be interesting to see their reaction when Miss Monte Cristo’s true identity will finally be revealed.

Not so sure where the writer is going with the fact that Eun Gyul is trying to learn the Nun Chuks at this point. Hopefully he can whack somebody with it on their head and teach them a lesson if they deserve it and all but at the same time, he is just so unrealistic. He works for New Moms company but lets ne real here he is a serious liability at this point. Bomi probably does all the work over here since he can’t probably deal with the customers due to his situation and he might be wanting to spend more time with his sister and all. Not that is much of an issue. The problem actually arises now since we have clearly seen that he is no real expert with the Nun Chuks (he has not only injured himself but also Bomi while trying to impress her and all). What would he have done if a customer had either walked in while he was practicing? Either injuring them or scaring them like that wouldn’t be a good thing. If this was the States, I already know that people would be preparing to sue someone at this point. Perhaps we should try and find out who the next person to be hit with the Nun Chuks will be and what the result will turn out to be.

Mr Na – he cleans up his act for good, Papa Ju – he ends up in the hospital and falls for the first person that he sets his eyes on (forgets all about his love for Eun Gyul’s mother). Perhaps it is a nurse or doctor or even the janitor over there. Eun Gyul (himself) – he turns into a super genius and helps out his sister in her revenge plans, Serin – Falls madly in love with Mr. Na and leaves with him to spend the rest of her life in a cell.

Speaking of Papa Ju he is so blinded by his greed that he is unable to see any of the Red Flags flapping right in his face at this point which is totally hilarious. For instance, the drugs that he is currently taking he hasn’t realized that they aren’t actually working. Now I totally get that is what drugs generally do to a person hooked onto them. But if they don’t work as advertised then we all have a problem. What I am referring to in this case is the part when he “borrowed” Evil Moms money for his so-called investment in that island project she was furious at him for doing so. He then offered some of his so called calming pills but they had no effect on Evil Mom at that point. if he had any sense, he should have been wondering why that was the case and perhaps even stopped using said drugs altogether. Fortunately for all of us over here he is just as dumb and unobservant as those around him.

People wonder over here how come Miss Monte Cristo can conceal her identity with either over large sunglasses or even a simple mask at times and the people infront of her don’t recognize her. I think part of it has got to do with the lighting around her thus her features might not be so clear and on top of all this she makes them focus on other things around her that they fail to recognize her at this point. I mean take for example when Serin reveals herself as the DDM Queen nobody can tell that she is a fake apart from Disco Oppa since he smells a rat and knows her well. The closest that we have someone question her claims as the DDM Queen is when two of Miss Monte Cristo’s co-workers note that her voice may be a bit different. Meaning that they have watched this show before. Again, not so sure how that is possible since Miss Monte Cristo claimed that she only invited people to her live stream to who she accepted as her equal in fashion sense I assume. Thus, I seriously doubt that she would have invited her co-workers to watch said video as it could be equally risky and all. But hey in this drama l say again let’s throw logic out of the window. LoL.

Okay sadly while I have more to add will do so later since am feeling a bit frustrated as my system crashed a bit earlier and I lost a chunk of my initial post and all. I did try and cover what I recalled at the time but am sure that I missed out on a lot of that at this point. so will be ending my post for the time being. Till then take care all of you and keep posting. Lets see how this show is going to break logic next and be more hilarious.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

9 hours ago, yamiyugi said:

nurse or doctor or even the janitor over there. Eun Gyul (himself) – he turns into a super genius and helps out his sister in her revenge plans, Serin –

@yamiyugi you mean like TP in Man in Veil? He had a 7 year old brain - why this magic number 7- like EG and got into a traumatic incident, after which he became supersmart. But not smart enough to avenge his mother,  and he spent 10-12 episodes taking the high road that revenge was terrible. For goodness sakes, why are you in a revenge show? There was hardly a revenge at the end. The bad guys got into trouble themselves.  Now if EG became supersmart, it would be a bit late since the key to the revenge is EJ's disguise.  The criminal duo now know who she is. He won't be able to do much, except annoy us by doing stupid things. I hope the writer will not do that.

I would be very angry if HR, Evil stepmother, SR etc. were to die naturally and not due to something prepared for them. They do not deserve an easy death. 

Newmum is a hardnosed business woman and the writer should keep her in character by her making a fool of HR. If left to EJ hissing her thoughts after something has happened, HR will be playing her again and again.

@LeftCoastOppa not the revenge we want to see?  :smashes:

Somehow I think you will be close if not completely on target. This is a daily show with the conventional section of Korea watching ... housewives ( from Korean speaking members in previous shows) and I think there is a strong belief that you should forgive. A heroine cannot be unforgiving, EJ will throw the lifesaver to a drowning HR - so to speak. But will it be at the behest of HJ? He has his own axe to grind after knowing about his mum's death. 

• Like 6
  • Blob 2