[Drama 2021] Miss Monte Cristo, 미스 몬테크리스토

maribella

So, Episode 60 ...

Looks like the corporate war is beginning -

- Looks like Evil stepmom is about to take DF Oppa down a peg with the loss of the Dubai deal, but fear not, it looks like the Oppa "brothers" are teaming up to fight back, should be interesting

- Grandma is laid out and silenced, and you know either Ha-Ra or Evil Stepmom will try to off her before she gets her voice back. Luckily, Miss M has physical therapists on retainer, and hopefully he knows morse code so Grandma can "blink" him a warning.

- Loving the Housekeeper again - "... I'll protect you from Evil Stepmom, but hurry up and die so I can get my 4 weeks severance ..."  incredibly twisted loyalty :lol:

- Poll results - Looks like a majority agree ... the housekeeper is doomed :unsure:

- Ha-Ra wants Miss M dead ... and that was before she found out via Mr Na, that she knows about 5 years ago, and showed up at the message meet up - Mr Na conveniently forgot to mention Bo-Mi was there too, must've slipped his mind

- Mr Wang is Mr Myagi to Eun Gyul's Daniel - How about that catwalk entrance? :lol:

wax GIF

- You just know Eun Gyul is going to end up clocking someone ... I'm betting on Papa Ju

- Oh yeah, Se-Rin's running toward another cliff .... Y-A-W-N :sleeping:

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

GH is making a tangle web with Disco oppa with the idea of going everywhere together and introducing yourselves as a couple. I think feelings will change and they will become closer. I still believe they will marry. 

HR is getting closer to figuring her out to be the real EJ. This is happening way to early due to Bomi’s interference and the grandma’s stroke. Also the gangster didn’t help. So to throw her off she will probably marry Disco oppa so HR suspicions will die down and she can complete Her revenge. 

I am calling it SH is going to betray Disco oppa. Maybe due to jealousy or something else. I think they are setting  it up. Where’s is the secretary? I miss him. If SH betrays Disco oppa that will be a nail in the coffin for GH not to be with him. She don’t like betrayers. She got betrayed by HR. 

I think stepmom setup the whole Disco oppa’s mom being sick. I think she was never sick to begin with. I think she was just poisoning her over time and it took to long and when she got pregnant she gave the fatal dose. I think GH is going to find out who the doctor was that treated her. Better yet find a piece of her hair and get it tested. I betcha there will be something with her DNA lying around somewhere. 

• Like 7
  • Blob 1

14 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Yeah ... except for that annoying part where the man has told two people already that he never forgot her ... one being Eun-Jo herself :rolleyes:

Actions speak louder than words.:tounge_wink:

@youngae We need to keep that unfaithful man on his toes. He thinks he can switch his feelings for EJ on and off at the beck and call of the evil youngling of the Evil stepmum? I am back on Disco oppa's team. :heythere:

Although he could stop acting like a spoilt teenager. :expressionless:

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

She and her father have already sold their souls to the devil and are on their way down, they just don't know it yet and are  reveling in their "success".  I loved this episode with MsM getting the scoop on HJ's mother and not backing down at all when confronted by HR.  The toughness is a welcome sight when confronted by the bullies.  These last 40 episodes should be good.

• Like 9

Mr. Na behaves like a real gangster boss with his men but he is putty with the Jus and HR.

Imagine a gangster is in a car with HR and she locks him in, threatening to crash the car. He should remind that she is also in the car. Better he could have lunged for her throat like she did to EJ.

A man of similar size to a woman is usually stronger than her. But no, he freaked out and spilt it all out. Some goon! :Megalol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Wiggle 1

Haha I'm getting kinda bored of the story and just sitting here in the background waiting for something 'juicy' to happen. I've always thought Serin's loverboy Mr. Na looked like the textbook facial composite for every kdrama's 'Wanted' serial criminal poster. His sunken almond-shaped monolids, sharp nose, and his perfectly full-figured lips. I swear I've seen his face on a poster. 

I'm also questioning the writer's portrayals of him. Why is he the 'boss' in front of his crew of goons but he's turns into a quack in front of Joo Taesik. I'm pretty sure he has youthful stamina and the right team to beat Mr.Joo into orange pulp. I can understand being weak to 'em ladies but not Mr.Joo, he's just a well-stuffed humpty dumpty simpleton.

Such a shame for Mr.Wang's character though. He's being wasted on Bomi, but at least his nunchucks will keep her occupied for now. :rolleyes:

A minor thing: Lols is it that hard for the drama team to pay for consistent fashion illustrations. I'll save my complains on the fashion designs themselves, but I cannot help notice the variation in styles whenever Serin gets her hands on new design. Maybe even DDM Queen is buying her designs harhar. :phew:

• Like 6
  • Blob 3

On 5/8/2021 at 3:46 AM, LeftCoastOppa said:

- Loving the Housekeeper again - "... I'll protect you from Evil Stepmom, but hurry up and die so I can get my 4 weeks severance ..."  incredibly twisted loyalty :lol:

that was pretty funny scene especially grandmother's inner monologues. 

how is that stepmom's outrageous clothes just keep getting funnier. during the dubai deal, her outfit was so hilarious that it took away from her deviousness. kekek... so did anyone think that she was also going to poison chairman as he took his tea? and what is hara doing threatening the housekeeper? @maribella ~ the gangster doesn't have much brains; who knows why he is taking hara's calls and letting her threaten him. it is not like she is his boss... 

On 5/8/2021 at 5:59 AM, youngae said:

I think stepmom setup the whole Disco oppa’s mom being sick. I think she was never sick to begin with. I think she was just poisoning her over time and it took to long and when she got pregnant she gave the fatal dose

yea, thats what it looks like more and more. hajun's mom was poisoned slowly and when it didn't happen fast enough, stepmom gave her a more fatal dose but had to rub it in her face before she died.. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 1

14 hours ago, tofumochu said:

urns into a quack in front of Joo Taesik. I'm pretty sure he has youthful stamina and the right team to beat Mr.Joo into orange pulp. I can understand being weak to 'em ladies but not Mr.Joo, he's just a well-stuffed

He is besotted with SR and by extension the sartorially colourful JTS is safe from him. JTS has pi... his daughter too, or she has volunteered.

He could break HR in a few different places at any time, he dislikes her, so why is he cowering in her presence? Not because of SR.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, maribella said:

He could break HR in a few different places at any time, he dislikes her, so why is he cowering in her presence? Not because of SR.

Maybe its because she has Killed before, and he hasn't? :unsure:

He may play tough right up to dealing with the big "M" + she's a fricken psycho who has threatened to kill him to his face - or maybe its just that she pays well and he doesn't want to give up the revenue stream :rolleyes:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, msmy said:

OMG!  :scream: By the end of episode 61 HR has it all figured out... she's freaking out!!

I wonder what she can do? threaten her family? can the revelation about EJ's identity have negative effects on her, on her work, can she lose it? maybe, other negative effects on the company, on HJ, and even on the poor grandmother who will thus learn that EJ is the ex of the husband of Hara, that can thus make a catalyst.

Yet in some revenge dramas, the revelation of the heroine did not have such negative effects around her, but this drama is quite particular

• Like 7
  • Blob 1