[Drama 2020/2021] Lovestruck in the City, 도시남녀의 사랑법: 나의 사랑스런 카메라 도둑

kattkedi

On 1/19/2021 at 12:28 AM, Angel888 said:

Does anyone know if there’s a planned Blu-Ray/DVD offering for ‘Lovestruck’ on cafe.daum.net? Tried looking but sometimes search terms aren’t so clear cut (especially in English). Thanks in advance!! 

It's too soon to tell, but since the drama is not being offered by one of the Big Three networks (KBS/SBS/MBC), and because of the co-production sharing rights with Kakao TV and Netflix, the probability of an official Korean release is less than 1%.  There will more than likely be after-market DVDs for sale from Hong Kong/China/Indonesia, but a Korean DVD boxset (with or without English subs) will probably not be released.

• Thanks 1

That soundtrack is fiiiire. I can’t wait until the further tracks come out. It is so slow, though the next one will come out on Saturday. 

Preview 2 for tomorrow, feat. how to stop? A fight. 

rinyi knows how to defend herself! Is this the guy who had previously ghosted her? 

ah im so stoked for tomorrow!

Oh I also noticed that LITC is trending consistently on Top 10 in South Korea's Netflix. Glad that this drama is well received in their home country. :) It was trending on Top 10 in a few countries for awhile but dropped off the grid. Now I see it trending in countries like Philippines and Malaysia. It might trend again in other countries later cos some people may be waiting to watch it when it ends.

• Wiggle 1

5 hours ago, Mizzy said:

Looking at the preview of Ep 10, I wonder if that man might be related to Eun Oh's past. At first I thought it was Rin Yi's ex but it's not.

I think it’s a client because they are in the office but for some reason Rini and the guy have an altercation. That’s why I thought it was because he was the ex bf that ghosted. But maybe this was another past relationship? 

i think it doesnt trend when there are no episodes or previews like on Sunday and Thursday? 

I caught myself laughing at the most inappropriate moments or maybe not so inappropriate. Haha.

1. When Jae Won was angrily mopping the floor with Rin-Yi crying at the back.
  2. Eun Oh crying while watching a scene of a man's leg.
  3. Kang Geon snatching pizza while Eun Oh was trying to answer her phone.

This drama just has a knack for giving me all sorts of feels in 30 mins and I hate that I have to wait 3 days later for the next.

P.S. I got a kick out of Rin-Yi smacking that man's head and Kyung-Joon punching him in his face. She should have walked nearer to splash the coke on them. A lot seemed to have been wasted on the floor. :grimace:

• LOL 2

The build up to them meeting again is so slow!! But still satisfying because in ways fate is playing with their relationship. Park Jae Won must be such a loner LOL His friends are good friends of Lee Eun O and yet he's never met her. This relationship is best described: So near yet so far. LOL At least now PJW knows his cousin knows who Lee Eun O is so he has the upper hand. Its like that Friend's episode. She don't know that he knows she knows....? LOL

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

I waited all week for the reveal. Now its ended and I am frustrated I have to wait all week. Park Jaewon now thinks she lives with a guy. This misunderstanding won't end till the last episode. The whole drama will be an experiment of having a missed moment monologue drama. Gah.

I didn’t think that Kyung Joon was that close with LEO but now I see that he is close with her since he’s been dating Rin Yi for 10 years so he’s been around for that long to know what’s going on in LEO’s life. I’m glad both came through and stood up for LEO and KJ punching the cheating ex fiancé in the face. He deserves it. 

Now, we got to understand why LEO left Seoul for 2-3 months. She was hurt badly. Cheating really hurts and especially when she witnessed it. 

I’m glad PJW is starting to put the pieces together at the end when he’s connecting LEO to KJ and RY. The answers was right in front of him and he didn’t know it. But I still feel bad for PJW again and again. He’s so clueless to everything and still doesn’t understand what’s going on. All these things are leading him to misunderstanding LEO. 

I have a feeling PJW and LEO will meet again through his work. It’s starting to get draggy with so many misunderstandings from PJW’s POV while LEO’s past is starting to reveal more and more but PJW still needs answers so hopefully they can talk and let go of what happened and move on and rebuild their relationship again. There’s only 6 or 7 more episodes left so I think it’s about time the drama pick up the paste a bit. 

I like this episode though. It was a bit random yet funny. I’m trying to feel the pain of what LEO is going through but this episode was just too random and funny that I ended up laughing. 

1 hour ago, elizabeth said:

I like this episode though. It was a bit random yet funny. I’m trying to feel the pain of what LEO is going through but this episode was just too random and funny that I ended up laughing. 

I like that and it’s what makes this drama watchable for me. Emotions are realistically portrayed but not overly melo or angsty. There’s always a comic relief somehow that makes us laugh. 

I didn’t see that backstory of Eun Oh coming but I do like that ahe went away to sort herself out. 7 more episodes and I hope the 2 fall in love all over again. 

• Like 1

I’’m glad to see Jae Won started to move on... Funny to see how the interviewer is like a gossiper who spread Jae Won news to everyone while he was just silent LOL... this kind of situation is impossible if it’s done by common kdrama format.

Now Eun Oh is starting to realise what she have lost. Well, you don’t know what you’ve got till it’s gone.

I feel sorry for her past, I do think she needs therapy sessions, so she can apologise properly and coming clean. 

I think this is the time when she is the one who makes effort especially to gain Jae Won trust. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Lmao i love this series and this preview shows why. That scream of his are us fans wanting to resolve the misunderstanding hahaah. I do hope that Jaewon and Eunoh can meet in next episode. he will probably be too curious and also want to help her, and this is maybe how he will involve her (and her company) ?

Even though there are sad parts, there is always a part that makes me laugh out loud, too. 

Also the new OST has come out:

I looove his voice.

• Like 1