[Drama 2020/2021] Lovestruck in the City, 도시남녀의 사랑법: 나의 사랑스런 카메라 도둑

kattkedi

Really love ep 13! JCW is so handsome! OMGosh. And I love a sarcastic PJW! I like the way he told LEO she has no right to be angry with him. Although I don't dislike her, I don't like her sulky attitude. I get it...she's awkward and that translates into her behavior. But still. 

I also like how they addressed most of the issues of how viewers see PJW in these few episodes--of him being pathetic, not moving on, etc. Can I just say the script is brilliant? I love the story line so much and how it's been fleshed out.

Also, love the direct approach they do PPL. Haha. Hands down the best PPL presentation. Direct and in your face.

Anyway my immediate reaction after watching this episode? 30 mins is too short!!! :cry:

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

I have seen some people argue that the car scene was creepy/obsessive.

I don't think so, because he didn't lock the car door. If she really hated interacting with him so much, she could have just opened the door and walked in the rain. She chose to stay. 

In any case I enjoyed the episode so much as I was in pain and this helped heal some of my wounds hehe. 

And I can't wait for more confrontation as can be seen from the preview: 

ah when is it Friday!

• Like 8
  • Blob 1

Ah I’ve been silently reading all your reviews on this show but just had to make an account to comment after i saw the preview for Friday’s episode!

I LOVED everything about ep 13! How he rushed off after finding out who typed the drunken messages and where she was at, how he picked up her phone on her behalf in the morning, the mini confrontation over breakfast and rushing off to find her when he noticed it was raining and the car scene!

it’s the little pieces that makes this show so captivating and i can’t wait for Friday’s episode!

Btw I love everyone’s thoughts on PJW and LEO! :)

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

18 hours ago, agenth said:

I have seen some people argue that the car scene was creepy/obsessive.

I don't think so, because he didn't lock the car door. If she really hated interacting with him so much, she could have just opened the door and walked in the rain. She chose to stay. 

In any case I enjoyed the episode so much as I was in pain and this helped heal some of my wounds hehe. 

Snarky people will always do their best to kill joy. I avoid all the sites that are so adamant on slamming the show. I rather stay here, The Swoon YouTube and Twitter to read comments from the real fandom. This drama is not for everyone but it sure got itself a cult status. 

Glad this drama has been healing for you. It has brought me a lot of joy too...not to mention...memories. Haha.

Btw, I also urge those who love this show and want more people to enjoy it to rate it on My Drama List. I gave maximum rating to counter all the poor reviews cos I hope more people will watch the drama.

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

Just sharing a cut scene from YouTube of this song because it’s  finally official. The OST part 8, Kiss Me Kiss Me will be released this Saturday. I am so excited. I’ve been waiting for this song to be released since ep 2 when it first played. Gonna play this song non stop. 

Credits to owner of this video. 

@Mizzy I agreed. I stay away from the negative responses about this drama. I guess some people can’t handle the realistic of the drama. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Hi everyone! Now I have more time I just wanted to say hello and say that this drama is a breath of fresh air to see the realistic portrayal of love, relationships and friendships. This show covers the beautiful moments, the sad and embarrassing moments. Love and hate are flip sides of the same coin. Just because you love someone doesn’t necessarily mean that you have to like them all the time, because there will be moments when they will annoy and frustrate you, and times when you just don’t understand them. The last few episodes really brought out those themes.

The lead characters are complex and I do think they bring out the best in each other but they haven’t fully realised that yet! PJW comes across as very self sufficient, logical (black and white) and generally likes his life and things to be neat and tidy (his office, his home is minimalist) but in YangYang you see his creative and needier side which LEO helps bring out. He is fascinated by her because she’s a puzzle he can’t quite figure out. In return, he helps her to be braver, more impulsive, and not to overthink things. She’s actually stronger and holds more power over him than she realises!

I didn’t think the eps 13 car scene was creepy, actually I thought it was cute. She said to him before, that he didn’t know her as LEO, so he took the opportunity to make a peace offering (wasn’t he flirty/charming?!) because his previous attempts didn’t really get through.

I also like the supporting couples. I hope they will continue to evolve their stories.  

The humour is also good! The searching of the lost ring in the water, the coke bottle spray... ordinary and relatable things in real life, but those scenes were very funny. 

Really looking forward to the rest of the episodes, and seeing what happens next! Enjoy! 

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

I am so huuungry guys. I haven't had food since Sunday D:

So here she tries to put more distance, because she doesn't want to work with him on a project. Lol when she spit food on him. I like that it's so real. Because yes this happens when some people overpronounciate lol.

• Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, agenth said:

I am so huuungry guys. I haven't had food since Sunday D:

So here she tries to put more distance, because she doesn't want to work with him on a project. Lol when she spit food on him. I like that it's so real. Because yes this happens when some people overpronounciate lol.

I wanna eat the ramen too! But poor PJW. Why is LEO so mean to him? I actually dislike her in ep 14 previews. She’s showing so much anger toward PJW and like he said, she has no right to.Makes me wonder how her character will become likeable and how PJW will fall in love with her again. 

But the spittle on his face is funny. I watched it a few times and I couldn’t help laughing.

P.S.Hope you’re feeling better now to eat some.

• Blob 1

9 hours ago, Mizzy said:

I wanna eat the ramen too! But poor PJW. Why is LEO so mean to him? I actually dislike her in ep 14 previews. She’s showing so much anger toward PJW and like he said, she has no right to.Makes me wonder how her character will become likeable and how PJW will fall in love with her again. 

But the spittle on his face is funny. I watched it a few times and I couldn’t help laughing.

P.S.Hope you’re feeling better now to eat some.

yeah, it seems like she’s still stubborn and not letting her walls down yet. Only a couple more episodes left so I hope she soften up a bit and open up to PJW.. to allow him to love her for her. 

I’m wondering if Min Ho’s character’s storyline will go deeper in details for season 2? His guest role is a lot bigger than other guest roles. It’ll be interesting to see Bin and Rara’s story too. They were so cute back in Yangyang.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

EVENT: My Ultimate Oppa - Part 2

Your request has been granted. :kiss_wink: We put up a new My Ultimate Oppa poll!

This time featuring:

Ahjussi oppas, Super Ahjussi oppas, Grandpa oppas and Keanu Reeves

Please vote for your favorites!

re: @Lmangla

:partyblob:

• Where's My Oppa? 1

What a relief that it did happen. I repeated it 3 times just to double check how fast Seon- u was. Yes she's fast so fast. I swear I didn't bkink and it came so fast. I can't wait to watch the BTS. I am so impressed with the female doing to swoop.

Boy. Those 2 can certainly kiss.

• Like 1

I thought the pace was slow at first but boom, how quickly that changed and escalated in the last few minutes. Woah. Those two! Their confrontation was both funny and exciting. I didn’t expect PJW to call her his ex-wife. LOL. And did anyone else find their PPL hilarious? Gosh this drama is so unique. 

Am looking forward to next episode and wanna see how their friends react to their r/s. I have a feeling LEO might just come clean on her own. But it’s probably gonna be hilarious to see their reactions.

• Like 6

Thanks! I wasn't able to eat as I was in the hospital. Me: when Jaewon realises everyone else got all those clamps but him. (Raaaamen :( can eat it only in 6 weeks). Cold, Eunoh, cold! He mourns when he got so many back in Yangyang, being her sweetie. 

This episode was of course sizzling again. They always give such great cliffhangers. I shouldn't like it, but I love this kind of of pain lol. Only sorry that sunyoung wasn't there to see. But maybe the rest of the group will interrupt this moment? Because their "fight" was kinda loud?

• Like 3

I couldn't wait til I got home to watch the episode so tried to sneak it in at work :vicx:

I'm sooo relieved they finally had a genuine heart to heart talk. I'm LEO initiated that kiss. 

Can't wait til Tuesday again! 

• Like 4

The LITC cliffhangers and the wait for the next episode is like torture for me! But the anticipation and wait is worth it especially when you get something as good as episode 14.  

Agree with all the comments already mentioned.  That fight scene was funny, emotional and romantic all in one.  About time LEO made the move, you go girl!  There’s a bit of SYA in her after all. 

I also liked the scene where PJW checked out her posts on social media, so real. 

Since they have to they work together, maybe they will try to keep it secret, and then get busted by their friends in a hilarious way?  It will be fun to see.

• Like 3