[Drama 2020/2021] No matter what anyone says, 누가 뭐래도

0ly40

Just now, dulceres said:

I am just glad that An Ri  pregnancy is coming out in the open, especially to that lady(Um PD) who is so hung up with Jun Soo.  Even the secret of the cross dresser will be revealed soon.  Ugh, the ex husband of Hae Shim and the current wife are despicable.

Welcome back chingu. I am still 5 episodes behind. Anyway I like the drama, but really the cross dresser seems to be connected with all of the characters. 

Preview 

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@nohamahamoud2002, thanks, I am not really following this on a daily basis and just checking the forum on and off. Seems like not a lot of k-drama fans are drawn to this daily, the only well-know actors/actress in this drama are the older ones (pardon me as I am a senior citizen too:blush:). Enjoy your Holiday season, stay safe and take care.

Well dang we could see smarmy Donor Dad would use the secret to blackmail Dae Ro coming a mile off but didn't expect him to blackmail his own wife. I mean they deserve each other but still. There is not a dang thing redeemable about this man and writer better not even try that nonsense with him. Same goes for his wife and niece.

I feel like I've been saying this often:sweatingbullets: I don't condone violence  but Ah Ri should have clart her a bax make her ear root ring. tenor.gif?itemid=10004053

How dare she read her private message. Bad enough she's been mouthing off about her pregnancy and sticking her nose where it doesn't belong helping spread office gossip. She's taking the biscuit in the preview too. What is it with these crazy women so determined to get a bloke who can stand them, then when the get hitched and husband is so cold and cheats etc they feel hard done by<_<.

JS needs to put this to bed immediately if it means leaving home just do it. He needs to let them know what she done to him in the past. He shouldn't have to but dad needs a strong wake up call. The dude gets physical sick from site of this woman because of what she don't to him in the past, surely no parent will be ok with that. But then again this show isn' really filled with great parents now is it so who knows he'll probably still try get him hitched to it.  <_<

The more I think about it the more I find it weird that JS is so popular and like the chick magnet, when he was a rude, elitist jerk. Maybe that’s why he had more chemistry with Ahri in the end, she’s the only one who called him out for the person he was, all the other women in his life validated his behavior or treated him like he’s the second coming of Christ. Yeesh. He may be good looking but I’d rather pick a goat over him, at least a goat won’t treat me like trash. Plus the goat from Three Meals A Day was cute too so why not

32 minutes ago, Mocharel said:

The more I think about it the more I find it weird that JS is so popular and like the chick magnet, when he was a rude, elitist jerk. Maybe that’s why he had more chemistry with Ahri in the end, she’s the only one who called him out for the person he was, all the other women in his life validated his behavior or treated him like he’s the second coming of Christ. Yeesh. He may be good looking but I’d rather pick a goat over him, at least a goat won’t treat me like trash. Plus the goat from Three Meals A Day was cute too so why not

Get the feeling he didn't always look like this and grew into his skin. Unfortunately it came with a ton of arrogance. His family ain't even on elitist level. His whole dang family needs checking! The way mum skins up her face at the thought of any of those girls being with him speaks volumes. I hope the production company goes bust. :naughty:

Like Junsoo's mom really is two faced and actually ad the discourtesy to throw a beverage on a pregnant woman and accuse her of being a RickRoll'D. Junsoo is an RickRoll'D, like he didn't even think about his parents hurting Ah Ri, it had to be pointed out to her. It's not even like the cild isn't Junsoo's. Lol she reminds me of Bit Chae Won's grandma in homemade love story.

7 hours ago, EK8 said:

Is there anyone likable on this show?  Junsoo’s parents are equally despicable.  

Byeo-ri and Chan-sung?  Other than that I agree everyone has been unlikely lately.  Do people in Korea behave anything like this at all?  

18 hours ago, EK8 said:

Is there anyone likable on this show?  Junsoo’s parents are equally despicable.  

Probably Byeori, and Haesim? Honestly I really despise all the dad characters, they’re despicable and detestable and any time I start feeling sorry for one of them they start going back to being a jerk. Why do ppl like making characters like these?? Do these writers srsly think that ppl want to see a story filled with unlikeable characters or idiots that you can’t sympathize with?? I hate Bora even though I wanted to give her a chance and I dropped the series because of it, now I’m just lurking around the forum bcs I ain’t wasting my time with a drama with an unlikable FL. Also you CAN make likable bad guys, or despicable ppl likable, or at least interesting to watch, but the producer witch just wanna marry JS and that’s it???? She’s just obsessed with him and that’s it??? Am I just crazy and it’s how the world is now and ppl really do like seeing a bunch of a**holes?

Junsu's mom is so nasty. She thinks that her son is too good for Ah Ri. I don't know how she regards him so highly when he is really equally nasty. Like mother like son.

I am watching because of Ah Ri, Dae Ru, Byori, Haeshim, the grandad. Ah Ri's dad is sometimes good and sometimes not. 

Everyone agreed to dislike the cross dresser lol. I think of him as halmoni so that I can keep watching.

I just watched episode 53 with english subtitles, still waiting for the rest. Still watch this daily drama only because of Ah Ri and Jun Su's love line, but seriously I have some problems with others character (except Byeo Ri) Hehehehehe....

Okay I also lil bit dislike that PD's grandma. She knew that her daughter married a married man who had wife and child, but as long as that ex wife and child not bothered her family, that's okay. So I thought she would be one of the evil join hand with that PD and her aunt to push Jun Su married that selfish PD. Aaaahhhhh... I hate this drama if Jun Su gave up and chose to marry that evil woman....

Imo the problem with Ahri’s dad is that he’s nice to everyone else but is a jerk towards his own kid, like I don’t get his logic, why does he hate them?? Why do they have suffer the sin of their parent? He was capable of being nice to Byeori and Bora who’s not even his own child so he’s definitely capable of kindness.

Like Junsoo's mom feel so righteous about telling an unfortunate person to get an abortion that will harm her bodily, mentally and possibly render her infertile. And I love how before it was her son, she agreed that the baby's dad is irresponsible. Producer Na as well, he's Ah Ri's boss so he knows she isn't cunning. In the previews Bora trying to convince Junsoo that he doesn't love Ahri is actually straight up trash, like you want her to be a single mom while you live happily ever after with Junsoo? Bora is the sly, cunning one, she's got her feet on two boats and she's taking out her anger on the victim, who she saw has a chance of miscarriage. It seems like everyone is gonna to try to force Ahri to have an abortion. I'm disappointed in Hae Shim the most, because according to Won Tae, Bora's birth wasn't planned so she should at least have been firmly  supporting Ari's decision. I also love how no one considered letting Ahri have the baby and the sending the child overseas or to a hospital. They're like no let's inflict the most pain on Ahri. It looks like Junsoo might agree to marry Sunhan. I do think if her grandma knows she'd refuse, like he's about to become a dad and to make things worse his child's mom is Bora's family.

Also people keep talking about Bora and Junsoo's scandal but like they never dated, were married. Plus give Daero a new love interest, Bora is a childish immature sly, repulsive mess and a nasty human being. Rant over.

Also it's only been like what two months since Ahri's mom died and they want her to grieve a child as well?

I hope the doctor say she can't have an abortion or that too many weeks have passed since then  —I feel like they won't be doing some sort of revenge trope because of the genre— so I hope that Sunhan tries to force the abortion and is caught. I love how no one considered that the soju teller's words might have been talking about Ahri. It'll be interesting to see how she comes into money.

Thanks for voicing my distaste and hate for Bora @lysanderayumi XD I knew I wasn’t gonna like Bora and I was correct, she’s a selfish, immature, self-centered RickRoll'D, she’s just as bad as the producer lady. I don’t get why the ppl in this drama have shite love interests, everyone fawns over Junsu who’s a jerk, and Daero likes Bora and she’s a selfish little miss tyrant. I agree that Daero needs to move on, and when Bora is left with no one she’ll come crying begging to Daero to take her after realizing JS ditched her and Daero moved on. Also agreed with what everyone said here, Ahri suffers the most in this drama and most of her suffering was unjustified and product of shite plot device writing.

Agree. I also dislike Bora. She said that she dislike Junsu, but later she wanted him become hers. Damn!!! And when she knew that father of Ari's baby was Junsu, she was angry to her sister?!?!? Selfish!!! She thought that she's the center of the people's love and attention, and Ari was just a troublemaker who crushed all happiness... RickRoll'D!!!!

Sorry!!! I'm so emotional... I just watched episode 54 and 55, and for the preview, gosh I hate it when Junsu become so stupid to agree about the marriage only to keep the secret from Ari's dad?!?!?

We’re halfway through this drama and everyone’s already hating on the main FL and one of the ML, also most of the characters, like, about 80-90% of the characters are just as bad and unlikable and detestable???? that is some accomplishment, I tell you. Theyre already trying to ruin mama Haesim please don’t let them ruin little sis Byeori too TT__TT

1 hour ago, maria_m2me said:

Agree. I also dislike Bora. She said that she dislike Junsu, but later she wanted him become hers. Damn!!! And when she knew that father of Ari's baby was Junsu, she was angry to her sister?!?!? Selfish!!! She thought that she's the center of the people's love and attention, and Ari was just a troublemaker who crushed all happiness... RickRoll'D!!!!

Bora is stupid. Junsu was a jerk towards her poor sister, how does she consider him a good person? She should be thankful that he showed his true colours and get away from him.

I don't understand but in Korea is it so bad to be a single mom?
however I think that at the beginning of a pregnancy they are all a bit scared and it takes time to collect their thoughts, evaluating everything in cold blood but ARI's mother seems overly emotional to me. Also why does ARI refuse to tell the family if she has decided to have it? afraid that they will make her marry her or that her father will throw her out of the house
JU is not in love with Bora if I understand correctly she does not want to have love affairs, an instinct of protection for a past disappointment that has deeply marked him.

Archived