Network: KBS

Genre: romance

Episodes: 120

Airdate: October 12th, 2020 - March 26th, 2021

Airtime: Mon to Fri @ 20:25 KST

Director: Sung Joon Hae

Screenwriter: Go Bong Hwang

Story:

A family drama around a flower shop filled with beautiful flowers 365 days in a year, that depicts the story of children who experienced parental divorce and remarriage, and grew up fighting in a world of prejudice and fiercely overcoming difficulties from work and love.

Cast:

Na Hye Mi as Joo Bo Ra

Jung Min Ah as Shin Ah Ra

Cha Seung Woo as Cha Ki Wan / Son Tae Ram

Jung Hun as Na Joon Soo

Oh Chae Yi as Yoon Ka Eun

Kim Jin Woo as Sul Jung Hoon

Jo Yoo Jung as Joo Noh Rang

Seo Ji Hoon as Sul Jung Koon

Jo Woo Ri as Yoon Na Eun

Ui Hyun as Joo Cho Rok

People around Joo Bo Ra

Yoon Bok In as Choi Eun Sook

Kil Yong Woo as Joo Don Sang

Son Chang Min as Ha Chul Bin

Jang Sung Yoon as Eun Bi

People around Cha Ki Wan

Kim Na Woon as Noh Ji Sook

Ahn Nae Sang as Cha Dan Suk

Sa Mi Ja as Sa Dan Wol

People around Son Tae Ram

Park Hae Mi as Ryoo Song Mi

Kim Young Ok as Ham Sun Yi

People around Na Joon Soo

Kim Mi Sook

So Hee Jung

People around Yoon Ka Eun

Moon Hee Kyung as Hong Ae Sook

Jung Han Yong as Yoon Kang Suk

Choi Wan Jung as Hong Jae Sook

People around Sul Jung Hoon

Lee Hye Sook as Sul Hye Yun

Other Posters:

Spoiler

1601273413450-282283.png

OST:

Spoiler

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

Part 6:

Part 7:

Part 8:

Part 9:

Part 10:

Part 11:

Part 12:

Part 13:

Part 14:

Part 15:

Teasers:

Spoiler

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] No matter what anyone says, 누가 뭐래도 - Mon to Fri @ 20:30 KST - Na Hye Mi, Kim Jin Woo - Premieres on October 12th
  • Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A new poster in a form of Bingo card...

Hope to see more updates from KBS for this drama. There have been very few even if the broadcast date is near.

Script reading

103059154.1.jpg

Source: https://sports.donga.com/article/all/20200922/103059155/1

Photo stills for Na Hyemi

424134_341090_448.jpg

source: http://www.ilyoseoul.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=424134

202010051318261910_1.jpg

Source: https://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202010051318261910

Is there a video teaser for this set of pics

Spoiler

202010060859280310_1.jpg

Source: https://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202010060859280310

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2020] No matter what anyone says, 누가 뭐래도 - Mon to Fri @ 20:30 KST

I liked the first episode. I already see there are certain conflicts that are hinted at. The male lead Kang Dae Ro who won the award and CEO’s Na Joon Soo’s father will probably have conflict because Dae Ro claims Na Seung Jin ruined his father’s ice cream business in the past. Then it seems that the mother of both female leads, Hae Shim, knows the new boss that her husband works for. So I guess secrets are lurking to be revealed. 

I looked at the supporting cast and there are quite a few popular and veteran actors that will appear in this drama including Seo Ji Hoon, Moon Hee Kyung, Han Sun Yi, Kim Mi Sook, Park Chul Min and Ahn Nae Sang.

1 hour ago, celebrianna said:

I liked the first episode. I already see there are certain conflicts that are hinted at. The male lead Kang Dae Ro who won the award and CEO’s Na Joon Soo’s father will probably have conflict because Dae Ro claims Na Seung Jin ruined his father’s ice cream business in the past. Then it seems that the mother of both female leads, Hae Shim, knows the new boss that her husband works for. So I guess secrets are lurking to be revealed. 

I looked at the supporting cast and there are quite a few popular and veteran actors that will appear in this drama including Seo Ji Hoon, Moon Hee Kyung, Han Sun Yi, Kim Mi Sook, Park Chul Min and Ahn Nae Sang.

Thank  you for this.  I don't know if it's okay to ask because I haven't watched daily dramas in a loooong time... Did you watch with sub?  Will KBS have it on KBS World later?  If so, usually how long it takes to get there?  I'm sorry for many questions..  Anyone could help me :)

Just now, Phi said:

Thank  you for this.  I don't know if it's okay to ask because I haven't watched daily dramas in a loooong time... Did you watch with sub?  Will KBS have it on KBS World later?  If so, usually how long it takes to get there?  I'm sorry for many questions..  Anyone could help me :)

@Phi, no problem at all. In the YouTube comments on the daily show before this one, Brilliant Heritage, another viewer said that KBS World no longer release the subbed episodes of daily shows. I didn’t check to confirm if this is true since I watch KBS shows on Kocowa. I know Viki has subbed episodes too. Some viewers also watch the show on unofficial websites. 

7 hours ago, Phi said:

If you watch KBSWORLD on TV, it will be next week after Brilliant Heritage ends (it is always one week late). Check your inbox :)

@celebrianna I watched ep 1 too. The second FL is not the birth daughter of the flower shop owner, she sees the picture of her mom in the old woman's house. I think the second male lead - the son of the father who won the prize - will fall in love with the second FL. It is good that his mom is friends with the flower shop owner :) I remember in Home for summer she was very nasty.

2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@celebrianna I watched ep 1 too. The second FL is not the birth daughter of the flower shop owner, she sees the picture of her mom in the old woman's house. I think the second male lead - the son of the father who won the prize - will fall in love with the second FL. It is good that his mom is friends with the flower shop owner :) I remember in Home for summer she was very nasty.

Yes, the second lead girl is a stepdaughter but she and Hae Shim seem to get along well as mother and daughter. Actually, the parents seem to love each other well so I hope it stays that way throughout. I do wonder if Na Joon Soo’s mother will accept Ah Ri though. She probably would prefer someone like Bo Ra. 

I’m beginning to see the connections between the characters. 

Joo Bora: she’s the female lead and the younger stepsister of Shin Ah Ri. She’s the natural daughter of Hae Shim. Her stepfather is Shin Joong Han. She’s friends with the second male lead, Joon Soo because her mother and Joon Soo’s mother, Hong Ae Sook, are friends. Her love interest seems to be Kang Dae Ro. Her natural father might be Kim Won Tae, the new boss at her stepfather’s company or someone else in the cast list playing a character with the surname Joo.

Shin Ah Ri: she’s the second female lead and the older stepsister of Joo Bora. She’s also the step daughter of Hae Shim and the natural daughter of Shin Joong Han. Her natural mother, Jung Nan Young, works at a sauna and seems to have a young daughter. Her love interest seem to be Na Joon Soo, the successful son of her company’s CEO, Na Seung Jin though she doesn’t know this. 

Kang Dae Ro: He’s the male lead and possible love interest of Joo Bora. He has a grudge against Joon Soo’s father, Na Seung Jin. He claims that Na Seung Jin ruined his father’s ice cream business. He seem to be a long time acquaintance of Shin Ah Ri’s mom, Jung Nan Young. 

Na Joon Soo: He’s the second male lead and possible love interest to Shin Ahri. His mother, Hong Ae Sook, is a good friend of Joo Bora’s mom, Hae Shim. His father, Na Seung Jin, is the CEO of the company where Shin Ahri works. He has an ex-girlfriend name Sunny who is a producer in the USA. Unbeknownst to him, the next door neighbors are related to Sunny and intends to invite her to live there. The next door neighbors are Kim Won Tae and his wife. It’s possible that his mother knows Kim Won Tae since Hae Shim seem to know him.

Wait, I wonder if Ahri will end up having to look after her young sister. I hope that’s not the case because it will be a lot of trouble for her. The child is not even her father’s daughter and I can’t see Hae Shim and Joong Han taking her in unless they’re really that kind of people.

Archived