[Drama 2020/2021] No matter what anyone says, 누가 뭐래도

0ly40

KIM BO RA, why is she so obsessed ? Didn't she say that JS had a crush on her when they where younger? I think it was the other way around. At least sunny had relationship with JS that's why she is hung up on him. But why is she obsessed with him. How many times has JS rejected BORA. 

I am really worried for Ah Ri. Looks like her dad will find out tomorrow episode about her pregnancy. Honest I despise Ah Ri father. 

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Susu I’m not looking forward to that.... I can see him yelling at AR already and then kicking her out of the house. If that does happen i hope HS can still smack some sense into him. All of the dad characters here are so repulsive, there’s none of them that I like, especially AR’s dad, who acts nice to everyone but then a cruel tyrant towards AR when he pampers Bora on the side. What a two-faced jerk. At least with Wontae we know he’s a shameless deadbeat dad, but with AR’s dad (i dont even bother remembering his name) he builds up this perfect dad and husband image but he secretly curbstomps his own daughter behind the scenes, it disgusts me.

2 hours ago, Susu said:

KIM BO RA, why is she so obsessed ? Didn't she say that JS had a crush on her when they where younger? I think it was the other way around. At least sunny had relationship with JS that's why she is hung up on him. But why is she obsessed with him. How many times has JS rejected BORA. 

I am really worried for Ah Ri. Looks like her dad will find out tomorrow episode about her pregnancy. Honest I despise Ah Ri father. 

I know right. I still think JS grew into his body and had a kinda of ugling duckling-estque type transformation. He probably did fancy her when there we kids and madame thinks I'm all that never even looked at him that way, he was probably just another minion to her. Now his packaging specs has improved (I know I know he's a prick) she's besotted. Like girl bye! Acting like the dude cheated on her. JS needs to slap her into reality. Then can even use Dae Ro to make her see how much of a collousal b..... she's being.

Ah Ri wanting to keep the kid isn't what's wrong. Societies pressure's and making her feel guilty for even considering the idea is what's wrong. People feeling entitled to tell her what she should do with her own dang body is what's wrong. Ain't a dang thing wrong with her already falling for and want to protect her kid. The problem is she hasn't had a chance to properly sit and process she's had to  on defense mode, hackles up from the get go.  She needs space to process. At the end of the day see grown up experiencing and seeing the stigma of single parenthood she is well placed to decided and the dad is willing, everything and everyone  else is just noise.

We all know Ah Ris dad is going to flip out at her for being pregnant. Plus for the father being JS, as he already announced at the breakfast table that Bora has dibs on JS. Because she's entitled to everything apparently. I suspect ByR is his bio daughter too. If so I can't wait to see him eat crow about being such a deadbeat dad to both his daughters. 

@MocharelNo Byeori is not his daughter. Ahri mom herself told that crossdresser that she his daughter. 

@perfectmouse I disagree with you even if you have your point. AR has all rights to keep the baby and yes it is her will. The world can go to Hell. Plus what rights does those xyz  have to say to abort the baby. Sunny a scorned ex! Bora a pampered brat! JS Mom a woman who treats her own son as some goldmine ! Her stepmom , well she does care.  Plus JS the father of child did weaver a little in beginning but now is all there for the child.In fact I like message writer is putting forward. That life is beautiful and you have all rights to live your way No matter what anyone says. Is not that the name of drama itself ! 

Ahri mom was hated by all. She lived a downtrodden pitiful  life but she lived it happily. She left her husband , went for another man and even brought his kid in the world  even when he was on run and went missing. She was nowhere ashamed. She even instilled that message" Don't worry be happy "  in little Byori before she left the world. Ahri  was going to do what normally others do in such situation that is abort the baby. But she changed once she read her mother's diary . It's then Ahri realised why she is different. It's coz she is her own mother's daughter who lived her life on her own principals No matter what others say. That's how she rebelled. Decided to have the kid coz she wanted it,  rather then abort it  as others said!  

Thanks for clarifying that up, I was under the impression that AR and Byeori were their dad’s daughters, not from her mom’s affair with another man. I feel like there are two ways in seeing AR’s decision, you can say she was adding more burden to herself by deciding to keep the baby but you can also understand why she wanted to keep the baby. Honestly if the koreans are more pro life then when Bora told her to abort the baby then shouldn’t she be considered “the bad guy”, by that logic? Idk guys this drama is making me feel such unbridled rage for a fiction, even Man In A Veil managed to make me laugh more with all of the stupidity but here it’s just a gathering of rotten trash posing as human beings

If Ahri's child survives.  I will say it is a miracle. Nobody is leaving any stone unturned to get it killed !

It's high time JS and Ahri come together if they want to protect the baby. As I see Ahri is not capable of doing it alone , whatever brave she buffs infront of JS. She is hurting more and more . She needs somebody on her side. She must grab JS whatever witch others call her.  Not for herself but for baby.  

21 minutes ago, shana0127 said:

If Ahri's child survives.  I will say it is a miracle. Nobody is leaving any stone unturned to get it killed !

It's high time JS and Ahri come together if they want to protect the baby. As I see Ahri is not capable of doing it alone , whatever brave she buffs infront of JS. She is hurting more and more . She needs somebody on her side. She must grab JS whatever witch others call her.  Not for herself but for baby.  

Exactly. As I said, JS is not her enemy. All the rest already call her a seducer and witch, so let it be the truth. Nothing will change, but she will get some help.

@nohamahamoud2002 ngl I thought so too!! I was thinking that she should end up with Daero instead. I don’t feel like she should be with JS, she deserves someone who can treat her well during this extremely stressful period for her, and Daero was definitely too good for Bora, she doesn’t deserve him. But what do I know about good writing anyway 

Happy Adam Scott GIF by Sky

31 minutes ago, airgelaal said:

Exactly. As I said, JS is not her enemy. All the rest already call her a seducer and witch, so let it be the truth. Nothing will change, but she will get some help.

She is being bullied at office by Sunny and JS dad. Her own dad is going to blast her as we see in preview.

Plus i watched his scene with Bora. He is very much into Ahri. He made himself quit clear. He likes Bora but wants remain friend . When Bora said you don't love Ahri you just pity her ! He was like you don't understand . It's not that ! In fact JS is unable to fathom .His feelings towards Ahri are mixed . It's more then liking .He is awkward but I feel all will work out for better once Ahri accepts him.

@Mocharel @nohamahamoud2002 not all men are expressive and lively like Deora. But it does not mean they are heartless. Plus child makes lot of difference .It can make or break relationships. Here I see this unborn baby wants his mom dad together for a while .

1 hour ago, shana0127 said:

She is being bullied at office by Sunny and JS dad. Her own dad is going to blast her as we see in preview.

Plus i watched his scene with Bora. He is very much into Ahri. He made himself quit clear. He likes Bora but wants remain friend . When Bora said you don't love Ahri you just pity her ! He was like you don't understand . It's not that ! In fact JS is unable to fathom .His feelings towards Ahri are mixed . It's more then liking .He is awkward but I feel all will work out for better once Ahri accepts him.

@Mocharel @nohamahamoud2002 not all men are expressive and lively like Deora. But it does not mean they are heartless. Plus child makes lot of difference .It can make or break relationships. Here I see this unborn baby wants his mom dad together for a while .

Yes I too feel JS did like Ah Ri she's the first to not think the sun shines out his backside. She pulls him up. JS was a prick but under all that he's got a caring nature, look at his actions once he decided to be a dad. That cow Sunny just complete discombobulated him. He and Ah Ri are similar in terms of fronting and having to stick up for themselves (yes he had both parents however I still get that ugly ducking vibes, I bet he went through some stuff as a teenager that he never shared with his rose tinted glasses wearing parents, so that damage plus the damage served up by Sonny). They need to assemble fast. Yes it started with one night but that night and the bar talk plus even their previous runnings, sparked an interest they best hurry up and recognise that and start swatting these flies oresle I too feel she'll have a miscarriage scare at least.

Ahri should sue, like honestly the producer and Sunny are trying to get her killed, I wouldn’t be surprised if she loses the baby and ends up bleeding. Bora just needs Togo lie in a ditch somewhere, she’s actually such a witch. As for this are poor people not allowed to have kids? I feel like you’re looking down on single parents too much. As someone who parents can be classified as poor, my parents still worked hard to raise me and my siblings and they didn’t regret it.  So I don’t appreciate this sentiment of she’s too poor, incapable of raising a child. Rich parents who are married aren’t necessarily the best parents either.

14 hours ago, perfectmouse said:

Definitely a train wreck of a drama and a bad message. They’re advocating for having a child no matter what even if it means the child does not grow up with a father and is hated by his entire side just because “she wanted the child.” It’s a bit selfish if you ask me and pushes the pro-life mindset Koreans have with their super conservative values. So basically the takeaway is have a kid no matter what because otherwise you’re an awful person even if it makes more sense realistically. Also saying it’s ok to manipulate the other side with the threat of having a child. They’re treating the guy as if he’s doing something heinous for not wanting to marry a woman he’s not interested (same vice versa) just because she has his child. And not to mention how the pair doesn’t like each other so it’s forcing people to think if you have a child, you HAVE to get married even if it means you will be in an eternally unhappy marriage and the child will grow up poor and sad. The FL is poor and can barely afford for her and her sister and she just got started in her dream job yet she’s holding onto the child no matter what, how is this logical or even representative of reality at all? Talk about punishing the woman for being in a relationship and an accident baby occurring especially with the heavy stigma of being a single mom in Korea. Saying that you should be punished and be forced to live res of life unhappy and have the child because “it’s the right thing to do.” This does not sit well with me at all. 

2 hours ago, lysanderayumi said:

Ahri should sue, like honestly the producer and Sunny are trying to get her killed, I wouldn’t be surprised if she loses the baby and ends up bleeding. Bora just needs Togo lie in a ditch somewhere, she’s actually such a witch. As for this are poor people not allowed to have kids? I feel like you’re looking down on single parents too much. As someone who parents can be classified as poor, my parents still worked hard to raise me and my siblings and they didn’t regret it.  So I don’t appreciate this sentiment of she’s too poor, incapable of raising a child. Rich parents who are married aren’t necessarily the best parents either.

That’s not my implication. She’s clearly extremely stressed about the child and she would be so much better off not having the child, bolstering her job and position, and find a person she actually wants to marry and have a child with. Why should she have to be punished and live the rest of her life unhappy because of a “mistake?”

It just makes it seem super foolish and selfish and the way the writers are going about is sending a pretty harmful and ugly message whether it was intentional or not. It’s like saying oh everything will be alright once the child is born which only happens in fantasies and dramas definitely very implausible in real life. Just sends a pretty dangerous message. Not to mention it was a fling and now shes blaming the guy for getting her pregnant. Like it takes two to tango. Why should two people who will clearly be in an unhappy marriage get married simply because they have an unborn child. If you get drunk in a bar and get pregnant do you get married to that guy? It just feeds on the socially backward concept that’s already wide spread in Korea and the stigma against single mothers and premarital relationships. You get my groove? 

I think what is going to happen is that Ahri is going to lose the baby due to stress.  Then, Um PD and Bora will think they have a chance again with Junsoo, but he will still have feelings for Ahri.  This will prove to everyone that he truly loves Ahri and not because she was pregnant with his child.  That's my theory.  

I cannot stand that Won Tae Weasel... nothing redeeming about him at all.  Bora, Um PD, Aunt Witch, both of Junsoo's idiotic parents are just too much.  Granny man is just rude to whoever he talk except for Byeori and Dae Ro.  I sure hope this drama starts making some changes... it's going downhill fast!

Agreed with @EK8 and i hope that happens too! This drama still has 60ish episodes to go?? But how do you expect ppl to stay if most of the cast, and the main FL most of all, are complete a**holes? I have the feeling that AR might have a miscarriage too actually, and then JS feels sorry for her and thought that he should’ve defended her sooner. I don’t like this plotline but if it means waking JS up and make him slap a heap big NO, BEGONE THOT to sunny and bora, then i’m all in. This guy was treated like he was a perfect prince by everyone, he should be made aware of his shortcomings in order to grow and he can only do that with AR.

Archived