[Drama 2020/2021] No matter what anyone says, 누가 뭐래도

0ly40

After watching today's episode with eng sub ; yes JS has feeling for BR ; and because of what happend with AHR that he desist.

Br has no self estime; no shame ;selfish and annoying as  caracter . and as a FL ; she is just a good looking but boring expressions .

JS is trying to be responsible but he has 0 in  communication ; and just learn how to be .I don't knew how he is a good besnessman.

4 hours ago, shana0127 said:

Finally Ahri papa grabs Jinsoo's collar  for playing around with both his daughters ! 

Js is smitten by Ahri. The girl is doing everything unexpected. And that's what makes her interesting.   While he has two nutheads running behind him he has third nuthead running away that too with his baby ! 

Thankfully Bora is sulking by herself rather then doing crazy things like Sunny. Sunny chose a  wrong girl to bully. Ahri is way crazier she is gonna make Sunny count stars.

He don't knew yet that his princess daughter like him. :facepalm:

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So JS told BR that he had feelings for her. He reaffirmed her belief that AR and her baby got in their way. Good job fool. Was he planning on dating her then? But not marrying her? He should have added that tidbit to his confession. Or not said anything about returning her feelings at all. Now he's just added fuel to BRs hatred and resentment of AR so she'll keep attacking. What a complete plonker.

Jeebus really what’s the point in his confession?? I agree that it’s just gonna fuel BR to be more mean towards AR, and though it might pave the way for BR to possibly cause the miscarriage, it’s really stupid of JS, like he really in a way shifted the blame to AR. There are lots of better ways to do this, like you know, just have JS keep his mouth shut. BR is still hung up on him anyway and she’ll definitely see that when JS is paying more attention to AR more and more she’ll finally burst. 

Junsoo doesn’t seem the smartest tool in the shed.  Even his secretary has to point out the obvious at times.  He’s bizarre... Junsoo, not the secretary.  Haha 

Whenever Won Tae Weasel comes on tv, he triggers my gag reflex.  Ugh.  
Um PD is so childish it’s crazy.  Really??  Take Ahri’s jacket and put it in the sink??  
Bora is just becoming more and more pathetic and with Junsoo admitting that he did have feeling for her is just going to make matters worse.  
The writers must hate all of these actors and actresses on the show.  The things they make them say and do is plain ridiculous.   
However, I have to say that seeing Ahri’s dad cry in her room after she moved out made me really sad.  He’s such a hard one to figure out.  Sometimes I hate him... sometimes I feel sorry for him.  
Anyway, I think I’m enjoying this forum more than the drama. Happy New Year! 

@Mocharel   @Bejaffled JS was quit honest and stated facts. But BR did not. When he asked if Ahri was thrown out of the house . She said no . That's where I feel bad for JS.

Fact remains Ahri has changed the whole equation.  For JS Ahri was an interesting person.  But it was only after that heart to heart talks that night and then going complete physical , he realised that she had power over him. He even said same to BR. He said he is no more same JS. He has changed after child . What he did not mention is that he has fallen for Ayri. We very well know why! He as well Ahri both have not realised it yet. 

Until and unless JS AR realise they care about each other as well rather then just the baby they will remain miserable .

What they did that night was not just a mistake.  JS himself said that .Whatever drunk he may be  he won't just do such mistake ! (drop his pants in front of any woman). He was literally blushing when he said that to Ahri.He was quit honest with Ahri when he said she got the power over him. She can make him do things !  But Ahri was like what power ! You son of gun! You crushed my whole self esteem when I came to you by offering 5000 for hospital bill ! Sheww! JS was left speechless,obviously he was shocked and confused then . But for Ahri he will have to do really a lot to get back in her good books. Returning her self esteem must be the first priority! 

@perfectmouse you are taking things too seriously . This one is just a fictional drama with no such social responsibility in mind. A modern adaptation have been given to a classical  happy go lucky drama line.  Reality is far more ugly and crass as you have mentioned. But dear I am here for entertainment and happy ending. 

Those issues you mentioned are dealt by many dramas in realistic way .But this drama is not of that genere . 

Ps. @Mocharel is AR really going to get miscarriage.  Is that how story goes! It will be quit tragic if writers go that way. Till now show seems more of happy go lucky kind !  

Dang JS I know he's just being honest with Bora but he's just given her the green light to keep thinking Ah Ri stole her man. So we can expect her to keep being a cow. Men can be so dang clueless sometimes. He was the same when he told his parents :crazymad: 

On the plus side JS has more or less confirm my belief from the get go that Ah Ri had gotten under his skin. Yeah it sucks they choose to go the pregnancy route but that dice has already been cast. The baby is a massive catalyst but the spark was already there. They need to squash this Bora nonsense fast as it getting rather irksome and for a sister to act in such a manner is just eeekkk. Pops should find out ask Bora if she really ever considered him her and Ah Ri her family. It's time she starts feeling some heat for her loathsome behaviour.

I find the points everyone said is valid ngl. I still don’t like the baby bringing couple together plot dont get me wrong but seeing how they wrote BR into such a delusional, selfish narcissist along with the entitled witch RickRoll'D PD I do get why they’re doing this. I share the same worries as @tas82 but if the writer is srsly setting up for AR to get a miscarriage because of BR, it’ll be sad for AR and JS but i can see that it’ll drive their relationship forward and not to mention expose BR’s true nature to her family and surroundings.

I agree with @EK8 too about the dad, he acts both pitiful and repulsive at the same time and the way he said he regretted not being a better father for AR but then kicked her out and still favored BR as his golden child but then acts miserable when she’s gone. Is he Jekkyl and Hyde? I hope if BR’s scummy personality gets exposed he’ll finally straighten up and feel sorry that he just added to AR’s burden and blind to her struggles

also, happy new year everyone! Loving this forum and all the talks <3

14 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Why does Junsu have panic attacks whenever Ah Ri is nearby?? 

:lol: you do have a point .

Though he got that panic attack due to Sunny . Surely something happened in party or she tried reminding of their past together. She really must have made kimchi ball out of his self esteem and played football with it . Else why would such dude get so worked up with the very mention of their past together . :smirk:

Text preview for ep 61. :)  Translation from Bruna Credo in the youtube preview. 

Junsu sees the scandalous article that Sunhan exposed. Ahri finds Junsu hiding in the emergency stairs. That night, Junsu makes an unexpected confession to Ahri.

38 minutes ago, sal2 said:

Text preview for ep 61. :)  Translation from Bruna Credo in the youtube preview. 

Junsu sees the scandalous article that Sunhan exposed. Ahri finds Junsu hiding in the emergency stairs. That night, Junsu makes an unexpected confession to Ahri.

It was posted as a Youtube comment, but it's Google Translate translation, so it's about 80% accurate.

Waah ....a typical kdrama twist....but i am liking it....since i really like Junsu and Ahri:blush:

What next PD Uhm will go on another power trip and force Junsu to marry her! And Jeesu will have to do coz his Dad is in debts and his own investors will push him into it. Now his only way out is Ahri.

Scandal with Bora and now with Sunny. This tall guy is going places. Bring it on . If Ahri decides,  her scandal can save Junsu once and for all . Sunny and her grandmother will be in real RickRoll'D .

Bora actually has a bad attitude and Daero being like um I can sympathise with how hurt you are Bora but not Ahri? Like what the hell, also Sunhan is straight up trash. I can't believe their boss is so lack about her slapping Ahri. Like seriously, slapping in Korea is now a criminal offence so she could sue. And making up a scandal? She's shameless, I hope Ahri hurries up and gets married to Junsoo because honestly I'm surprised she still has a baby at this point.

I feel so sorry for Ahri.  What did she do to be bullied by so many?  Face slap, water thrown at her face, kicked out of her home, labeled as a RickRoll'D and gold digger?? At this point, Byeori is her only saving grace.  

3 hours ago, lysanderayumi said:

Bora actually has a bad attitude and Daero being like um I can sympathise with how hurt you are Bora but not Ahri? 

I was so shocked to hear this and so disappointed. He and his father in debt to Ah Ri, but he still chose to pity BoRa. When AhRi  will find out the truth, how betrayed she would feel. 

9 hours ago, EK8 said:

I feel so sorry for Ahri.  What did she do to be bullied by so many?  Face slap, water thrown at her face, kicked out of her home, labeled as a RickRoll'D and gold digger?? At this point, Byeori is her only saving grace.  

Well said. Yes Ah Ri is suffering just because she wants to protect her baby. She is a good person who has no luck :( thankfully her sister Byeori stays by her side.

Btw it seems that JS softens towards her. He changed his views about marriage because of her. It seems that both of them care about each other even without being aware of it.

Archived