[Drama 2020/2021] No matter what anyone says, 누가 뭐래도

0ly40

Yeah, this week was a little disappointing although  I am glad the mother/father stopped fighting.

I still am still liking all the younger people except producer eum, are there really people as clueless as her these days?  She may not be as bad as BoRa's dad but she doesn't seem to have anything to redeem her.

Finally, I really hope they do something with ByeoRi's dad soon, even knowing he is also Dae-Ro's dad doesn't make me at all sympathetic towards him.

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like the producer might be just some minor obstacle so I hope she doesn’t get any sort of redemption, she doesn’t need it, and her role was pretty much be a mosquito around Junsu anyway. Seeing the title concern me tho, I really hope the deadbeat dad Won Tae doesn’t get any redemption, he doesn’t deserve it, he’s a selfish jerk who ditched his family, cheated on his wife, and left her with his child with no support, NO MATTER WHAT he said to try to make himself sound better. There, writer-nim, I wrote the plot for this guy with the title already.

Also it’s kind of obvious that Ahri’s the one who will end up with Junsu so it’s kind of pointless to push Bora-Junsu romance, if anything it might potentially end up ruining Ahri-Junsu’s romance by reducing their time together to bond and show some chemistry just for the sake of Bora-Junsu’s on again off again relationship.  I sure hope they don’t make Ahri and Junsu together right at the end of the drama, since I like this couple lol.

I still prefer BoRa-DaeRo but I'm like Ahri-Junsu too and I'm warming to them as individual characters as they get closer to being a couple.  Ahri's selfishness and immaturity still bothers me more than BoRa's flaws.  But don't get me wrong, I like all 4 of them!

My problem is the supporting characters other than BoRa and Ahri's parents.  So far the best are the mothers and they are pretty selfish.  The fathers are worse, with BoRa's dad the worst of all.  And I just cannot warm to the cross dresser since he continues to lie to and bully everyone other than DaeRo.

Still about 65 episodes to go, so I'm sure they will have to add some more twists...

18 hours ago, D27Gjk68 said:

I still prefer BoRa-DaeRo but I'm like Ahri-Junsu too and I'm warming to them as individual characters as they get closer to being a couple.  Ahri's selfishness and immaturity still bothers me more than BoRa's flaws.  But don't get me wrong, I like all 4 of them!

My problem is the supporting characters other than BoRa and Ahri's parents.  So far the best are the mothers and they are pretty selfish.  The fathers are worse, with BoRa's dad the worst of all.  And I just cannot warm to the cross dresser since he continues to lie to and bully everyone other than DaeRo.

Still about 65 episodes to go, so I'm sure they will have to add some more twists...

Ahri's selfishness and immaturity ???? 

7 hours ago, Leila Essalih said:

Ahri's selfishness and immaturity ???? 

Right ? I feel like Bora is much more selfish and immature. Her own thing of not letting Ahri tell people they're step sisters for one. And getting angry at Ahri because of Eom PD for another. I feel like Ahri's flaws are picked on constantly through the drama but Bora flaws are glossed over. Like when she met Dad Ro and his friend was like I saw you with Na Junsoo, she's just like yes we go out often when she knows Daero likes her.Same with getting angry at Ahri for letting Byeori go over to her grandfather's. Like I'm sorry Bora but that's a you problem.

I was pretty invested in Start-up so maybe my thoughts weren't clear.

When I called Ahri selfish and immature I was referring to scenes like her getting so drunk she couldn't take care of Byeori, getting injured so she couldn't move out and putting her in the situation where she could get scammed.

I think Bora is more worried about her appearance and what other's think of her because she is in the public eye. This leads her to make the decisions you mentioned above.   

So far I think the drama does pick on one person for a few episodes then moves on.  We definitely saw that with the parents and I expect we'll see that with the Ahri/Bora/Joonsoo/Daero as well.

On 12/5/2020 at 8:23 PM, Mocharel said:

Also it’s kind of obvious that Ahri’s the one who will end up with Junsu so it’s kind of pointless to push Bora-Junsu romance, if anything it might potentially end up ruining Ahri-Junsu’s romance by reducing their time together to bond and show some chemistry just for the sake of Bora-Junsu’s on again off again relationship.  I sure hope they don’t make Ahri and Junsu together right at the end of the drama, since I like this couple lol.

Don't worry chingu, it seems like Junsoo rejected Bora in today's episode

Spoiler

and it seems like Ahri and Junsoo secret will going to be reveal in the next episode, I wonder what wil ahri and junsoo going to do with the revelation 

Okay the drama is pissing me off, Bora gets angry at Ahri, swears at her and yet Ahri's dad takes Bora's side.

All of this because Bora's salty Junsoo said no.

Also Junsoo is mad at Ahri but he's not mad once at Bora, the hypocrisy is staggering. Everyone's giving out about her going out for a drink with Junsoo, but Bora was caught on camera as a public figure and they all just went my poor darling. Also even Bora and Junsoo's parents think of them as siblings so how dare she act like Ahri seduced her boyfriend?Junsoo is a coward and Ahri's going  to receive a lot of hate once they realise she's pregnant. Junsoo strikes me as the I don't care what you do with the child, abort it type. He's mostly salty because he thinks she aroused his pity and embarrassed him. He's a big baby.

I guess blood isn’t thicker than water.  Ahri’s own dad doesn’t seem to love her as much as he loves Bora.  Just when I started feeling bad for him, he treats his own daughter so unjustly.  Bora is acting like a spoiled brat.  

Everyone saying bout Ah Ri dad's should also mention that the mum picked Ah Ri's side. Parents basically swapped, not surprising they over compensate in terms of the step kid. Anyways the dang cheek of Bora acting like Jun Soo is her man. As for Jun Soo I don't think he's being honest with himself when it comes to Ah Ri they connected he knows it, it's just that she not the type he thought he'd connect to and that cow PD did  a number on him. Feel for Ah Ri though, even though there are times I can't stand her, she's got enough on her plate. Everyone is gonna blame her even her family, that cow and her aunt will stoke the rumours and gossip in work and around town, she's in for a RickRoll'D storm. JS better grow a pair quick fast, he got some defending to do. 

I know there 6 degrees of separation but do they really need to link the waster cross dressing dad to the horrid aunt. Looks like he'll end up getting exposed because of her. I usually don't condone violence but I really wanted the pops to sock donor dad right in that smirking face of his when he step into that flower shop. The arrogance of that man is astounding. I don't like the horrid aunty but I can't wait for her too find out he's been lying too her all this time. Donor dad needs to be left penniless, wifeless, jobless and alone.

I really hate how they’re being really unfair towards Ahri, on the top of the extremely overplayed, boring “female lead got scammed” plot, her dad was a jerk acting all high and mighty towards her, and I’ve always disliked how Bora treated Ahri, and after this I‘ve come to reeeeeally dislike Bora and lost every last modicum of sympathy for her and the dad (not her birth dad). The heck with this guy?? He acts like he’s such an upstanding human being and that he’s the justest, model person when he treats his own kids like trash, I don’t get why he lashed out on his kids, why do they have to suffer for their parent’s mistake? Haesim was far kinder to his kids that I think she was the actual parent, I hope the trash, unfair and abusive dad gets the boot, he’s just as bad as Won Tae. As for Bora I hope she gets a massive humble pie slapped across her face, what an entitled brat, I’m sorry to the writer but I can’t sympathize with a main character like this.

Archived