[Drama 2020/2021] No matter what anyone says, 누가 뭐래도

0ly40

Spoiler

ok! so why do I have a feeling that the cross dresser will avoid Ah Ri and try to escape

since this is a daily drama I feel that they will going to drag this a bit further and try to fix Ah Ri's father first before the reconciliation between Byeori and the cross dresser.

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/30/2020 at 8:48 PM, mjmartinez said:
  Reveal hidden contents

ok! so why do I have a feeling that the cross dresser will avoid Ah Ri and try to escape

Right now this cross-dresser annoys me. I don’t sympathize with people who don’t take responsibility for their children. Even if he’s on the run, at least tell Ahri who he is and tell her his intention to work to earn to support his child. Nothing gets my goat more than irresponsible parents. When he was looking proud about how Dae Ro grow up to be a young man, it was confirmed that he really did abandon him. I try to give him the benefit of the doubt but I keep thinking of foreigners who go to countries like these and work off the books to earn a living. After he recovered from his illness, couldn’t he have gone to work to save up money to send to Dae Ro? Could not he have at least let him know he was alive? There are many people who work in kitchens of small restaurants off the books. The loan sharks probably wouldn’t find him. Whatever!

Won Tae is also another one. Why didn’t he keep in touch with Bora? Why didn’t he tell his wife he has a daughter? Why is he afraid to tell her now he has a daughter? So because he’s a coward he has to pull these tricks to try to get a dinner date with Bora. Whatever!

After watching this show for two weeks now, I’m not really sure about this daily show. This show replaced Brilliant Heritage but it fails to pull me in like Brilliant Heritage did right from the beginning. The characters are not particularly likable either. There’s not a single one of them that I really like. I will keep going for now hoping that something pulls me in. 

22 hours ago, celebrianna said:

After watching this show for two weeks now, I’m not really sure about this daily show. This show replaced Brilliant Heritage but it fails to pull me in like Brilliant Heritage did right from the beginning. The characters are not particularly likable either. There’s not a single one of them that I really like. I will keep going for now hoping that something pulls me in. 

I guess you can't please everyone.  I disliked Brilliant Heritage but I am really enjoying this show.

So far I really like Hae-Sim, Dae-Ro and Byeo-Ri.  I like Bo-Ra a lot as I feel she is someone who cares a lot but is a little spoiled so doesn't always show it.  I'm on the fence with A-Ri but expect she will become more likeable as the show goes on.  I don't like Ji-Ran but every show needs a good villain.  And I despise the cross-dresser so far but expect his character will be totally changed when he admits who he is.

I notice that most of the character in this drama has a father issue.

maybe this is the main theme of this drama, about separation, reconnection and reconciliation

so expect a really long reconciliation arc :sweatingbullets: 

I like the character development of Ah Ri from a immature person who doesn't care about her work etc. to a person who has a sense of responsibility for taking care of her sister :approves: 

12 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Me too :) I like Ah Ri's character 

I wonder what will happen to Byeori's "Application for Parental Meeting" Activity, will the cross dresser attend the said event or will Ahri or her father will attend? 

I really would like for JH to attend to that meeting so that to make Byeori feel welcome to his family and for closure to the awkward feeling towards her (Byeori)

1 hour ago, D27Gjk68 said:

Good, I really dislike that character.  He is cowardly, dishonest and a bit of a bully to the grandfather.

yeah me too! his really rude to Ah Ri and Bora while being nice to Byeori, how come he doesn't respect the persons who's taking care of his daughter

there are two people who i don't like in this drama and its Dae Ro and that cross dresser, really hope that they have a really good redemption arc 

The cross dresser has a sense of humour :) He is supposed to supply a comic element in the drama. I think that is the intention of the writer. (I feel neutral towards the cross dresser. It is too early to know how he will act later).

I don't like Jinsu and Bora. I know that Jinsu is not bad but I disliked the way he treated Dae Ro. Bora is too cockish.

I like Bora's mom. She acted in "Angel's last mission: love". She was a villain lol

Waves @mjmartinez 

10 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I don't like Jinsu and Bora. I know that Jinsu is not bad but I disliked the way he treated Dae Ro. Bora is too cockish.

I'm more on the sister's bonding moments (ah ri, byeori and bora)

I think Joon Soo develop that mean personality because of Sun Han (I wonder what did she do for him to become like that)

I like Ah Ri and Joon Soo interactions and moments they were like cat and mouse, whenever they see each other they're always fighting :)  now I'm curious on how will they develop feelings with each other?

I like how most of the characters on this show have good and bad sides and as the plot progresses the way they behave changes.  BoRa is still my favorite but I find they all have likeable character traits (except for the cross-dresser, I continue to dislike him more each episode.)

15 hours ago, D27Gjk68 said:

(except for the cross-dresser, I continue to dislike him more each episode.)

same chingu! I dont like his attitude towards Ah Ri, Bora, and Bora's Grandfather (for me there is no redeeming factor toward him, he is the most hated person in this drama base on my observation) he is a coward, a bully and dishonest. I wonder how will writer nims will redeem him

On 11/14/2020 at 12:34 PM, mjmartinez said:

same chingu! I dont like his attitude towards Ah Ri, Bora, and Bora's Grandfather (for me there is no redeeming factor toward him, he is the most hated person in this drama base on my observation) he is a coward, a bully and dishonest. I wonder how will writer nims will redeem him

I think the cross dresser has to tell Dae Ro the truth. By the way, Sunny's aunt recognizes the cross dresser from the YouTube videos. There might be a connection between them.

Why didn't any one mention the aunt as an annoying person? I dislike her

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I think the cross dresser has to tell Dae Ro the truth. By the way, Sunny's aunt recognizes the cross dresser from the YouTube videos. There might be a connection between them.

Why didn't any one mention the aunt as an annoying person? I dislike her

Do you mean Sunny's Aunt?  I'm on the fence with her until they clarify the behavior of BoRa's bio dad. 

Archived