variety show quiz!

Lmangla

@Lmangla Oh... assa!! Variety Quiz! So I just got home and my brain seems needs some rest first after a long day work. So... I'll think for the answers later. And we have prizes? I love you guys, EO team! I love money too. :yay:

@Lawyerh I admit that oppa doesn't have fair skin. But he is still handsome and macho!!! He didnt miss the most important part here. 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

Quiz 1. Level Easy

He's awkward with small kids. But he managed to charm them with his handsome face and small magics tricks with flower & fire. 

Spoiler

LSG in little forest

Quiz 6. Level - God help them!

Cue :

Is this nice? Maybe yes, maybe no. 

Spoiler

Lee Seo Jin, youn's kitchen

Quiz 7. Medium

What's so special about this Bimbimbap? Foreigner like it.

Spoiler

Park Seo Jun or Yoon Yuh jung, in youn's kitchen

For now. Hahaha

@Lmangla and @Lawyerh Is it okay to ask when all these shows were on air  :glasses:  From 20....to  2020 

My mind is here, there and everywhere. 

@Ameera Ali has already given a clue for No. 1 :D Whether it's the correct one or not  .... need to be confirmed.

Spoiler

Quiz 1 VS Little Forest 

Lee Seo-jin  

Quiz 2 VS Korean Hostel in Spain

Yu Hae Jin

Reference:

Quiz 3 VS Little House In The Forest Ep. 8

So Ji Sub

Reference:

Quiz 4 and  Quiz 5 made me asked Mr Google a lot. I even watched the earliest episodes but still can't find the answers yet. I watched only one season of WGM he he.

Quiz 6

VS New Journey To The West

Ahn Jae Hyun (Kang's Kitchen's Food looked too good so I guess it NJTTW)

Quiz 7 I think I should give more than one person's name since they helped each other in preparing the food through out the episodes

VS - Youn's Kitchen Season 2

1. Youn Yuh-jung (Main)

2. Jung Yu Mi

3. Park Seo Joon

Reference: 

Quiz 8 : VS 3 Meals A Day - Mountain Village

Park Seo Joon

Reference:

VS: Handsome Tigers

Quiz 9 Che Eun Woo - He's Jungkook's (BTS) chingu ;)

Quiz 10 Lee Sang Yoon (Captain)

Reference:

p.s The YT clips are just for me to check ;)  

Okay, that's it. I'm giving it up on Quiz 4 & 5 and I'll donate some points later to @mademoisellesia for making this more fun no matter what the outcome is.

7 hours ago, Lmangla said:

Quiz 9. Difficult

He's a young actor and a boyband. Sweating looks good for him. His uniform yellow color. This game played in a 2 teams. His player number is 97.

Quiz 10. Easy maybe if you can answer no 9 lols

Same as no 9 questions. But his player number is 7 and he's the boss!

Not much VS I watched. Basically I watch them for my oppas. Hahaha. And still not all of the episodes. But these two actors probably come from show that I haven't watched as well. 

Random guess

9. Maybe

Spoiler

Min Gyu (seventeen) - Idol star athletic championship (ISAC) 2020

10. Probably 

Spoiler

Yoon Jeong-han (seventeen) - ISAC 2020

4 hours ago, strongtower said:

Tbh @mademoisellesia I have zero idea. Hahahah. Am still thinking of what answers to give,right @snowlou?

You can copy some of mine :lol:

Just can't guarantee they are all correct

I had to research on most of them. The couple variety questions are the hardest for me... imma too outdated on WGM.

40 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

You can copy some of mine :lol:

Just can't guarantee they are all correct

I had to research on most of them. The couple variety questions are the hardest for me... imma too outdated on WGM.

@mademoisellesia May I have a sneak peek too? :ph34r: 

@Lmangla and @Lawyerh This is like an open book test :D

9 hours ago, Lmangla said:

He's awkward with small kids. But he managed to charm them with his handsome face and small magics tricks with flower & fire. 

Spoiler

lee seung gi ; little forest

He's a young actor and a boyband. Sweating looks good for him. His uniform yellow color. This game played in a 2 teams. His player number is 97.

Spoiler

cha eunwoo ; handsome tigers

Same as no 9 questions. But his player number is 7 and he's the boss!

Spoiler

lee sangyoon ; handsome tigers

@mademoisellesia waaahhhhh. Thanks!!!! Been sourcing out answers for the past hours with @snowlou. Yey! We got more help friend. 

I can finally add some answers to the answer key

:hwaiting2:

Edit: @snowlouour hard-googled guess for no.5 is @mademoisellesia's answer to no.4 ... at least we got the names right (but for the wrong question. Lol.) & we finally can put LSG's name to the right number. Lol

Okay this my last for now cause am gonna watch WIL. Laterssss

@mademoisellesia oh. Except for the couples? I was planning to copy them all. Hahahaha. So only the couples you arent sure?? Okay I will google it later aftr watching WIL or maybe tom.

This is open cheating for me. Haha. Technically it's not cheating cause I was granted permission. So I wasnt stealing any answers cause it was freely given. Now why am I defending myself?! Hahaha.

Srsly, brb gotta watch ep5.

:elated:

8 hours ago, im0202 said:

Thanks for the tag, IM! 

Gosh, I just read through the questions and they are tough! I am going to submit for participation points. @Lawyerh Need more hints! 

Spoiler

1 Lee Seung Gi, Little Forest

2 Yoo Yeon Seok, Healing Camp

3 Ok Taec Yeon, 3 Meals A Day

4 ???, We Got Married

5 ???, We Got Married

6 Eric, 3 Meals A Day

7 ????

8 ????

9 Cha Eun Woo

10 Lee Sang Yoon

27 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Thanks for the tag, IM! 

Gosh, I just read through the questions and they are tough! I am going to submit for participation points. @Lawyerh Need more hints! 

Hahahah yes I also answered ‘no idea’ to a few of the questions... (I think mostly was the couple ones which I think maybe from WGM, which I stopped watching long before it ended so I’m so out of the loop lol)

Didn’t want to google anything so I can get an accurate result of my Variety show knowledge once @Lawyerh reveals the answers :D

@Lmangla More about family outing can be found here What @im0202 has shared is pretty good summary of it. I think I could write a long essay about it and becomes out of topic for this event LOL

This is just one of the video of dumb and dumber (which consists of Yoo Jae Suk and Kang Dae Sung)

Spoiler

I'd like to share more but because the show is quite old, there's not much videos left in youtube I think.

@im0202 I cried when they send off CH and YJ. I bawled my eyes out at the last episode for season 1. 

:criesariver:

@Lawyerh I have no idea about the picture clue for no 6. T_T

Archived