variety show quiz!

Lmangla

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Lawyerh Thanks for this quiz. It is MAD hard.

@alleram95 MISSSS FAMILY OUTING alot. So classic.

tagging friends @ponderings @thistle 

I admit I don’t watch a lot of VS. I watch here and there over the years, Family Outing , Xmen, Love Letter, We Got Married, Return of Superman (watched earlier seasons as well), Dad where are you going?. So I think I will not do so well on this. But I will try anyways, maybe reading entertainment news over the years might be helpful.

I fell into Variety shows due to vintage Xmen (My fave being "of course" segment). A fan posted many subbed videos and I loved them. I of course saw them many years after the show ended. Saw all of Family Outing S1 and did not watch S2. I did watch Lee Hyori’s Guest House. S1 (love IU thanks to friends NETFLIX saw it) and part of S2. Saw handful of Three Meals a Day episodes myself too.

I had to make educated guesses and I loved the Alex season of WGM and Khuntoria too. The Sports one I remember reading the articles and thinking I should watch that one sometime.

Just too many variety shows I pass on them.

In spoilers are my feeble attempts to try to answer. Thanks for hints and help but I found it very hard (with majority being guesses of course as I haven’t watched these shows) to be honest. I am aiming for participation points at best to be honest.

Spoiler

This is not easy already not a viewer of VS last few years too. My head hurts.  I am just gunning for participation points right now. LOL.

Very hard here are my guesses and  your easy is NOT easy.

Who is the Actors and Which VS? 

Quiz 1-

Level Easy

He's awkward with small kids. But he managed to charm them with his handsome face and small magics tricks with flower & fire. 

Singer Shinee Onew in Hello Baby

Quiz 2

Level Difficult

He's a humble actor who's good at carpentry. He named his invention in this variety show similar to European's furniture brand. 

Actor Yoo Hae In (birth of Ikeyo) in Korean Hostel in Spain 스페인 하숙

Quiz 3

Level Medium

He always cook beef steak almost all the time. Very manly guy but softies to dog & cow that came to visit him. 

Actor  So Ji Sup in Little House in the Forest 

(Majority of Koreans I know love meat and steak.)

Who is the Couple * Which VS?

Quiz 4-

. Level Medium

It's icy. It's cold. And they kissed. They fight a lot on & offscreen. They both can sing well. The girl can't live without her eyeliner. 

Jo Kwon (2AM) and Ga In (BEG) in WGM (We Got Married)

Quiz 5-

Easy - Medium

Language is not a barrier for a guy & girl. The girl never dating anyone before. The girl write letter to the guy. She cook longetivity noodle for him. 

Siwon (SuJu) and Chinese Model Liu Wen in WGM (We Got Married) International Version)

Who is the cooker and which VS from this meal came from? 

Quiz 6

Level - God help them!

Clue:

Is this nice? Maybe yes, maybe no. 

Actor Lee Seo Jin in 3 Meals A Day

Quiz 7 

Medium

What's so special about this Bimbimbap? Foreigner like it.

Youn’s Kitchen 2 (Variety show) made in Spain and made by celebrities 

with help by Main chef and legendary actress Youn Yuh Jung & Actress Jung Yu Mi & actor/server who learned some Spanish charmed the locals and tourist with his visuals and speaking skills-Park Seo Jun  Bibimbap was the centerpiece starter dish for this season. In Spain with 3 varieties on episode 1.

(Never watched it fully but watched clips here and there )

Exercise, Sweating- Which Actors and Which VS?   (Never watched but liked the captain and some players so read the artilcles)

Quiz 8

Difficult

He win 5$ for jumping rope 20x. Noona and dongsaeng cheering for him

Park Seo Jun in 3 Meals A Day - Mountain Village

Quiz 9 

Difficult

He's a young actor and a boyband. Sweating looks good for him. His uniform yellow color. This game played in a 2 teams. His player number is 97.

Handsome Tigers 진짜 농구 핸섬타이거 and ASTRO visual Cha Eun Woo

Quiz 10  

Easy maybe if you can answer no 9 lols

Same as no 9 questions. But his player number is 7 and he's the boss!

Handsome Tigers 진짜 농구 핸섬타이거Captain actor Lee Sang Yun (Love his as an actor)

I don't watch many variety shows. I only watch those that has my oppas or it should be related to food. LOLOL. 

But I can guess some of these based on the descriptions. 

Quiz 1

Spoiler

Little forest?

Quiz 2

Spoiler

Korean hostel in spain

Quiz 3

Spoiler

3MAD? No idea which season. Probably the one with Lee seo Jin? I'm not sure

Quiz 4

Spoiler

Hyori's bed and breakfast?

Quiz 5 - No idea. 

Quiz 6

Spoiler

3MAD again? I have no idea. LOL. 

Quiz 7

Spoiler

Youn's kitchen? The one with PSJ and LSJ

Quiz 8,9,10 - I have no idea. 

Thank you @im0202 for tagging me. After trying to answer these questions I realize that I'm a total noob in variety area. Lol. 

16 hours ago, Lmangla said:

Quiz 1. Level Easy

He's awkward with small kids. But he managed to charm them with his handsome face and small magics tricks with flower & fire. 

I just can answer this one even this im not really sure:joy: n00b of vs

Spoiler

Lee seung gi little forest??

:joy:

19 hours ago, Lmangla said:

Who is the Actors & Which VS ?

Quiz 1. Level Easy

Fixing my answer, I missed the word awkward here. No awkward in my oppa's book. Lol

Spoiler

Lee Seo Jin - Little Forest

I think the word handsome comes from his fan for examaple, @Lawyerh ??? I think you like him?

19 hours ago, Lmangla said:

Quiz 4. Level Medium

It's icy. It's cold. And they kissed. They fight a lot on & offscreen. They both can sing well. The girl can't live without her eyeliner. 

Totally not watch this, but maybe ...

Spoiler

Joy-Yook Sung Jae in WGM??

So when will the right answers revealed @Lmangla ??

11 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Since many request on no 6

Hint 

Reveal hidden contents

The one who cook this, played in vampire drama before...

More confused? Haha... 

*runaway*

Thanks for the hint @Lawyerh Mr Google helped me named a few dramas, so I guess I just need to cross check it with the VS.  Otherwise I'm leaving the answer as it is in the previous post.

Haha. My guesses are going to be completely wrong because I am not familiar with much varieties at all.

Quiz 1:

Spoiler

LSG- Little forest (I actually saw a clip of something familiar to this on YT) :P

Quiz 3:

Spoiler

Eh..HaHa from RM. He owns a Korean Beef Restaurant so must always be cooking beef haha.

Quiz 7:

Spoiler

Eh..I remember an episode of this on Happy Together. The one with the foreigners who had to cook a dish afterwards. 

well, as I said, I am completely wrong and can’t guess all of it :D the only variety show I really watch is RM, Happy Together and some clips of Family Outings from way back then. And Knowing Bros. Not much but variety shows always make me laugh and I like to laugh :D mom always said “laughter can take away 1000 moments of sadness.” ;)

maybe next time, my precious..

:kaching3:

haha

@Lawyerh I was tricked into the clue using handsome face and magic tricks to charm the kid. SG oppa easily win the kids heart effortlessly. Hahahaha. And I can't remember he ever did something like this. So it's him. Must be! At first I thought how could most of the quiz is about him. Don't tell me that answer of no. 2 is...

Spoiler

LSJ again in YK??? Lol. 

Ikr! It's easy but not that easy after all. Since I skip many episodes of it. And watch it randomly. Lol

So I get one right at least ya... do I get the prize?? :yay:

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw @Alice Wonderland have eagle eyes. 

As far as I know Lee Seung Gi is not awkward with kids or even grandmas! He did shuttered a bit toward beautiful girl like Son Ye Jin, but absolutely not to little kids. 

Hmm, the easy question might not be so easy afterall

This has now become a trick question. I've to research again tonight. I did see a clip but could not watch it yet. LSJ was my number one choice because he just definitely not the kind that "likes" kids (in general), you know, the grumpy old man kind.

And then I thought he would do magic show? Really? Gaaaahhhhh. It would be too suspicious that he isn't featured in any of your quiz as one of your ultimate biases...

@YongZura⁷

The research is not over.

:cries:

@Ameera Ali @YongZura⁷ @im0202 @snowlou @mademoisellesia @alleram95 @strongtower @Alice Wonderland @katakwasabi @Sushimi @h0jipoji @wallflowersforjane @jeijei @vangsweetie637 @Nodame @kokodus @bairama @angelangie ...

let me give a clue to handsome face -- BB cream! @Lawyerh description of handsome also includes cosmetic products LOL.....

:approves:

On 7/22/2020 at 12:19 PM, Lmangla said:

Quiz 1. Level Easy

Spoiler

little forest - lee seung gi 

Quiz 8. Difficult

He win 5$ for jumping rope 20x. Noona and dongsaeng cheering for him

Spoiler

park seo joon - 3 meals a day

Quiz 5. Easy - Medium

Language is not a barrier for a guy & girl. The girl never dating anyone before. The girl write letter to the guy. She cook longetivity noodle for him. 

Spoiler

Hee chul and Puff - GLOBAL WGM

tenor.gif

Ok with @Lawyerh new hints, this is my updated guess:

Spoiler

1. Lee Seung Gi - Little Forest (now I become so unsure of this one lol)

2. Yoo Hae Jin - Korean Hostel in Spain

3. So Ji Sub :wub: - Little House in the Forest 

4 & 5. (no idea though probably from WGM or something:D)

6. Lee Seo Jin, 3 Meals A Day

7. The bibimbap from Youn’s Kitchen? (prepared by YYJ, LSJ & JYM and maybe part-timer Park Seo Joon lol)

8. Park Seo Jun - 3 Meals A Day

9. Cha Eun Woo - Handsome Tigers

10. Lee Sang Yoon - Handsome Tigers

:crazily:

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

No 6. The vampire drama not recent. It was on 2006. All I can say this vampire drama not even well known :ph34r:

WHUT!!!!
:fear:

Spoiler

Freeze?!

Lee Seo Jin?!

Spoiler

Well then Q1 shall remain as Lee Seung Gi, kekekekeke.

Look what he's doing??? Magic!!

Seriously?!!

Did you watch it?

@Lawyerh

Spoiler

I included reference :D:D:D

Yummm....cooked version:

Capture.png

Archived