[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

3 hours ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG HELLO GUUUUUUYS HOW ARE YOUUU? OMYGOSH I HAVE MISSED SO MANY GOODIES! 

woooooooooooooooow huhuhuhuh welcome to the thread @potatohacker @softestfairy @Chokichoki @Morpheus and @midflight I am soooooo glad that you are all here!!! 

i hope that our community will grow bigger for the next days, weeks, months lol usually shippers visit forums after the drama has ended haha 

• Like 2
  • Love 9

1 hour ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Psycho is okay, Netflix photo shoot making film

The swoon Instagram

It’s been so long since they’ve been on our screens and now we get them for two whole months 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBzwd5GpSM1/?igshid=g6b4k9odszk9

51 minutes ago, starwater0 said:

YOU CAN'T!!! There's gonna be so many more content from them hahaha

I hope we get HD stills of these shots!!:love:

Screenshot-140.png

Screenshot-145.png

Screenshot-144.png

Screenshot-168.png

They are SO pretty!!! Thanks guys 

• Like 2
  • Love 10

45 minutes ago, starwater0 said:

YOU CAN'T!!! There's gonna be so many more content from them hahaha

I hope we get HD stills of these shots!!:love:

i find hard to breathe whenever they are on face to face, i just can't huhu my heart still not ready hahaha :heart4:

• Love 10

2 hours ago, kenchickenchi said:

I'm dead. Save me

OMGGGG

And if it's by The Swoon it means that we're gonna have interviews and games. T___T

btw guys someone just told me that Yeji never had an Instagram, apparently it's just a fan who posted pictures and pretended that they were her. <_<

• Love 13

5 hours ago, KEnthusiast said:

i'm here to join the shipping (silently)

their sizzling chemistry is out of the world :love:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH HELLO @KEnthusiast welcome to this thread! Their chemistry is making me sweaty because of its hotness :weary::heart:

3 hours ago, kenchickenchi said:

I'm dead. Save me

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARN.... that was a good shot! I really wish I can get the videooo huhuhuhu

and  welcome to the thread @kenchickenchi :heart:

• Love 9

So many new shippers! I am happy! :happy:

I am at awe because of KSH and SYJ because even though I have no internet for days, they still lingers on my mind and I can't just not think about them. They are my world for now!! :heart:

03be6f89eb512d453489d936439535249eb4a530

• Love 13

They should have just kissed already! :nonono: How KSH looks at SYJ's lips all the time is intoxicating! It is soooo hot! I will never be ready the moment they'll kiss. I might faint. 

The swoon video is so hooooooooot

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, LLYKE said:

btw guys someone just told me that Yeji never had an Instagram, apparently it's just a fan who posted pictures and pretended that they were her. <_<

what? really?! I was waiting for a fake yejistagram all this time :rage: but seriously, yeji should open an instagram like rightnow

• LOL 4

O-M-Y-J-A-E-S-U

DID I MISSED A HECK LOT OF PHOTOS, GIFS, AND MEMES?????????! BTW YOUR DRAWING IS REALLY CUTE @Chokichoki 

I have watched all first two episodes and all I can say is that they are hot af! The sexual tension between our OTP is really sizzling I mean omyjaesu! Can you all see how KSH/KT looks at SYJ/MY's lips all the time or KSH is really out of the character and just wanna kiss her in the spot! :naughty: Omyjaesu SJY looks really hot! This world is really unfair I swear. They should really kiss right now daebak. Waiting for bed scenes. 

• Like 1
  • Naughty 15
  • LOL 2

35 minutes ago, seojiseoji said:

WOW :bawling: this is soooo goood! I have been away for days and this will welcome meee? THIS IS SO GOOD! Wooow swoon should release their interviews now 

Welcome back indeed. Haha. I literally check Swoons Youtube page everyday for their interview:D Guess we have to patiently wait for it. :unsure:

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

I saw the ratings... what's wrong? Did they hate the drama? I just can't get it, it is perfect! The cinematography, plot, mental issues, mystery, and did I mention the great casting of characters? Maybe it will increase gradually. 

I really love hearing SJY's voice! It feels like I am on a radio and her voice is my lullaby! KSH is sooo lucky hearing her talk everyday :heart: and SYJ is sooo lucky seeing abs all the time haha

• Like 1
  • Love 8